PDA

View Full Version : Overwhelmed

Fate
12-15-2005, 12:16 PM
So, you read a few books, do some research and you think you're ready for the real world. You go out, do a few sarges, pick up a number or two and you get excited. So you hop back on the internet and find some community to share your growing skills with...
And then *BLAM* it hits you like a ton of bricks: You're just a puppy who hasn't even dipped your little toe into the Game.
Help! Does anyone else feel like their drowning? Maybe I just need to get a little more focused, start working on 1 SP and stick with it until I feel ready to move to the next one. I think I made a mistake trying to look at the forest and ended up being distracted by the huge amount of trees.
So, back to basics...
Fate

Fresno Smooth
12-15-2005, 12:35 PM
hey fate im feeling like this too
but remember this is not a competetion for who can sarge the most women or get the most kiss/number/f - closse
this is a forum for every one to help everyone else
so dont worry about a thing
read some of the posts and they will help you
some of the boys on here got some skillzzzzzzzz
focus on one thing till you are completly comfortable with it then go to the next step

Ender
12-15-2005, 12:38 PM
back to basics indeed, i felt the same way last night, though i contribute a lot of it to the fact that i didn't go out into the field last night cause i was sick. i've found that to much information can be a bad thing in this case. sometimes the best thing to do is sarge, whether you know exactly what you're doing or not. after all, the game happens in real life, not on a computer screen. the feeling doesn't last forever though, so chin up Fate, you'll be back to glorious in a heartbeat.

porky
12-15-2005, 12:46 PM
hey...I think coky and funny is the easyest ...all ya gotta be is funny with a few funny insults
eg:
HB: im getting a six pack!!
you: can I have one?
get it?

El Gallo
12-15-2005, 12:48 PM
Fate if you feel overwhelmed I feel burried. I have no game. I was worse than an AFC. Took me a year to work up to AFC. This past year I want to say that I went past AFC to rAFC. I have never really gone on a sarge. I'm doing the MM bootcamp this weekend in Atl. After that I'm going to the mall to do the "Hi" newbie mission and then I'm going to join the guys at the Nashville Lair and go for 200 approches in a month. I live in a tiny tiny town and there is no such thing as going out and seeing differnt ppl like you can in the big city. So I will only be able to get out on the weekends.

Lyric
12-15-2005, 12:57 PM
I feel you bro. All the theory and lines go out the window when you actually get into the field. But it is like that with any new talent you are mastering. You really have to internalize it (the inner game) before it's effective.
The way I overcame the overwhelming feeling is to review your old material everyday for maybe 10-20 minutes (like homework. ha) and then forget about it. Then when you go out "fishing" as I like to call it, pick 1 or 2 openers, 1 story and 1 phase shift technique. That night, use the same 1 or 2 openers over and over and over until it feels natural. It WON't the first couple times (in my experience at least) but then you get used to it.
After reading the Game, I realized that Style would use the same lines/technique over and over too. I used to think this was bad, but there's really nothing wrong with it... cause it works! (as long as she hasn't heard or seen it a thousand times before)

El Gallo
12-15-2005, 01:16 PM
Can I get a breakdown of routines. I'm not asking to have you guys show them to me. I'm asking is the cube a story or an opener. I thought the evoultionary phase shift was the only thing that was a phase shift? Where does stuff fit in.
Opener:
???
Story:
???
Phase Shift:
???

Lyric
12-15-2005, 02:06 PM
Hey Gallo,
If you read the Venusian Arts E-book, everything will make a lot more sense. Just think of it as the cost of 3 bad dates. It'll totally change your perspective and put you on the road to 100 great hookups.
Basically, there are 3 levels Attraction, Comfort, Seduction.
Openers are anything to get the convo going, commonly interesting questions or comments that pique a girl's curiosity, makes her wanna talk. Porky likes the Jealous GF question. Make some up. Read a cosmo. Watch Best Week Ever on VH1. Listen to your sister gossip. No sister? Watch episodes of sex and the city. whatever. you really only need 2 or 3 good openers.
Stories are just those interesting... STORIES or games that show off your personality and inner game. They can be personal or they can be made up. (Or they can be borrowed or stolen!) whatever. Cube is like that.
Phase-shifting is anything that turns a potential sexual interaction INTO a sexual interaction and flows naturally once you reached Seduction mode. The "evolutionary" routine is just one way of getting there. Really, any game that involves kissing body parts other than lips (leave lips for last) is great phase-shifting material.
Does this answer your question?

El Gallo
12-15-2005, 02:10 PM
Yes it does thanks for the help. I wonder if Mystery is going to cover all of that at the boot camp this weekend. Has anyone gone to a boot camp?

porky
12-15-2005, 02:14 PM
lol...thx lyrik...taking all this down right now!
iv gotta get the mystery E-book! gotta ask my bro for his credit card...hes gonna think im a bit of a metior freak when i show him these forums:)
oh well...after iv slept with a few woman im sure itl all be worth it:P