PDA

View Full Version : Dumped for a (pending) pro athlete

diddlydoo
04-09-2015, 11:37 AM
I'm not sure else where to go for help at the moment. Just really looking for someone who can help me see the good in all this right now.
My ex and I split 3.5 months ago, went absolute no contact. She walked home with another guy to his parents house at 2AM (yes parents, confirmed) after telling me she was still at a bar, that was the last straw. I still haven't heard whether she cheated, but it was an old friend and I do sincerely doubt it given the circumstances (his parents were home, blah blah). She lied that night though and it was time to split, wasn't the first time she had lied (fool me once, blah blah).
She was my first adult relationship (we're both seniors in college), we're both damn attractive, and both are pretty social. I knew going into this relationship that it wasn't a good idea as she was extremely serious with another guy when we met, pretty much exclusive (he even met her parents), yet the party where we really hit things off was one where that other guy was there, she blew him off, and then I fucked her on a couch there at 6am... yeah, shoulda known it wasn't a good choice of girl. Fastforward 1.5 years later, we go through a rough patch and she decides to lie again to me (walking home with that guy).
So here we are now, 3.5 months out. I'm feeling absolutely over it, still haven't talked and still didn't really care. Been doing a lot of great things for myself until I see that she's with a guy who's going to (if he wins this next tournament) be a pro golfer. A stud in most women's eyes. I hear he takes full advantage of it too.
I guess my question is this... being on a college campus, I have plenty of women and have explored my options mightily since the split. But what is a man supposed to do when in his current circumstances, there is nothing he can do to look as good as the "new guy". I hate to admit I tried to white knight this girl.... but to me, this is one of those rare circumstances where I feel that the fear of her actually changing for this guy is valid. What girl wouldn't get her shit together for a guy with that much higher of a status (trust me, she's cool but nothing like this guys potential)? There isn't a single girl on this campus that I could bed and have her even bat an eye anymore... It's not that I even want this girl back, I just hate that she's being rewarded for some ridiculously shitty behavior. She's upgraded mightily in a mere 3 months, as much as I hate to say it. I'm still just a college student, and she's dating a guy who's wealthy, golfing top notch and in a better situation. It sounds so superficial, and it is, but at this point it's just a stab in the chest. To say I have nothing going for me isn't correct, but it pales in comparison to this new guy. My game was feeling rock solid, and part of that I think was that it seemed that we were both able to move on at about the same "level", per se. But, no, she's onto a new caliber, and I really would like to learn how to do the same thing. Thanks ahead for any help

raiyans
04-09-2015, 01:18 PM
As for you..your growing up..growing up comes with experiences...congratulations, you just had a major one..move one and forget about her!
for her..read my words " she will soon get dumped and have her heart broken. I don't think a guy like that will be staying for long given what you said " .. Karma is there for a reason..but anyhow .. its not you thing to worry about..there's a sweeter girl who's more suitable for you waiting..

rockycruz
04-09-2015, 02:29 PM
I'm still just a college student, and she's dating a guy who's wealthy, golfing top notch and in a better situation. It sounds so superficial, and it is, but at this point it's just a stab in the chest. To say I have nothing going for me isn't correct, but it pales in comparison to this new guy. My game was feeling rock solid, and part of that I think was that it seemed that we were both able to move on at about the same "level", per se. But, no, she's onto a new caliber, and I really would like to learn how to do the same thing. Thanks ahead for any help

I think it will help if you read about Braddock. He was in university, and then when he left, he lost his social status. Then he figured a way out. Read below brief snippet...

Braddock was popular and well-liked by everyone in his small hometown; he just assumed success with women would always be that easy. In his move from small-town Bible-belt America to a major university he unknowingly lost status and value that he thought was inherent in him. His reality was shattered from the first time he set foot on campus. He struggled his first couple of years of college to meet and attract women.

Braddock knew that there had to be a better way.

You can find the story here...might relate on certain aspect of social status Braddock (http://www.lovesystems.com/team-bios/braddock)

The second, learn, let go, and move on. Guys like that will later hook into someone of a higher value or same level as them in time to come.

Just get ready when it happens and not not re-engage with her when she comes running back. If she does.

But you got to let go if you want to succeed mate. Revenge, jelousy, etc is not going to help your game. You want to focus on you and your game; and get ready to leap from a fish bowl which is what a Campus is, into an Ocean.

If you want tools then...start with...

1. Read Magic Bullet.
2. Social Circle Mastery DVD

diddlydoo
04-10-2015, 08:15 AM
Thank you guys both. Rocky, what do you suggest I do when I see her? For instance, it's Friday, im in college. I'm obviously going out tonight, and I'll most definitely see her. Keeping my frame right just went up in difficulty to a whole new level. I can't shake the thought of being the loser right now, as well as things have been going for me. Any advice on this anyone?

TheRogue
04-10-2015, 08:47 AM
You're not a loser. This is just life... As one of my friends said, "some days you're the pigeon...other days you're the statue." Bad things happen, but this in no way changes who you are at your core. You're still the same awesome person you were before you got dumped, and eventually you'll find another woman who will be a better partner to you than the last one.

Everyone goes through cycles. Now your ex might be on a high, but eventually that'll end too, and you don't know how low her next low may go. That's why it's pointless to compare yourself to other people - life is a mixed bag of highs and lows, and you never know what it'll throw out next.

If you see your ex, just keep doing your thing and don't engage her. Don't go out of your way to ignore her... Just treat her as a casual acquaintance -- say hi and go on your way if you see her. There are 10,000 other things that make up your life besides her (friends, family, school, hobbies, hotter girls, etc). Focus on those. The less you care about what other people do with their lives, the better. Your own life is more interesting and important than that.

Rogue

rockycruz
04-11-2015, 02:38 AM
Thank you guys both. Rocky, what do you suggest I do when I see her? For instance, it's Friday, im in college. I'm obviously going out tonight, and I'll most definitely see her. Keeping my frame right just went up in difficulty to a whole new level. I can't shake the thought of being the loser right now, as well as things have been going for me. Any advice on this anyone?

Like TheRogue, you're not a loser. You realise how many girls dumped my ass, did silent treatment, didn't talk hahaha. Does that make me a loser? Nah man. Don't be hard on yourself mate. Every guy goes through this, even the best pick up artists, millionnaires, billionnaires and they take it as a learning experience. Not an experience they are losers but to be better.

I still have it happen. It happens mate even when doing the right things. Just that's how it is sometimes.

I won't be stronger today, wiser, knowledgeable in life, strong sharp instinct and lots of people skills in offline world if I always got the girl, always f-closed. I'd never learn mate. I'd never get better at what I do and...I'd never have anything I could say to you to help.

One day, down that line, you are going to laugh at this. Ok not laugh, but you're going to see the lessons, and you're going to use it to help you even further on what you learn as time goes by. It be one of the most important resources, knowledge any book can give you.

When you go through this and you read books, or you see a friend go through this....you're not a loser. You took action, took the risks, bitten the bullet, experienced what it feels like and know what to do and even advise your friends too. You would see more than most because of such events in your life.

I'd say that to me, in my book is a winner.

I know it won't be easy but hold your frame, be positive, don't engage, don't give her the attention and validation she now thinks she's going to get, so you chase. Like TheRogue said.

Just smile, say hi, and move along like you are on a damn hot purpose and busy with your life. Head up, confident, smile, like nothing is weighing your shoulders. Don't mop like some sad fker where the world has end but rather, your life is just beginning and you're doing awesome.

Don't compare yourself to anyone. There are things you can do and tools are there for this. So forget looking at other people, their life and look at yours and rock and roll mate. Focus on you, your life, interest and making it happen.

You'll do fine.

ainsworth70
04-11-2015, 08:29 AM
Like TheRogue, you're not a loser. You realise how many girls dumped my ass, did silent treatment, didn't talk hahaha. Does that make me a loser? Nah man. Don't be hard on yourself mate. Every guy goes through this, even the best pick up artists, millionnaires, billionnaires and they take it as a learning experience. Not an experience they are losers but to be better.

I still have it happen. It happens mate even when doing the right things. Just that's how it is sometimes.

I won't be stronger today, wiser, knowledgeable in life, strong sharp instinct and lots of people skills in offline world if I always got the girl, always f-closed. I'd never learn mate. I'd never get better at what I do and...I'd never have anything I could say to you to help.

One day, down that line, you are going to laugh at this. Ok not laugh, but you're going to see the lessons, and you're going to use it to help you even further on what you learn as time goes by. It be one of the most important resources, knowledge any book can give you.

When you go through this and you read books, or you see a friend go through this....you're not a loser. You took action, took the risks, bitten the bullet, experienced what it feels like and know what to do and even advise your friends too. You would see more than most because of such events in your life.

I'd say that to me, in my book is a winner.

I know it won't be easy but hold your frame, be positive, don't engage, don't give her the attention and validation she now thinks she's going to get, so you chase. Like TheRogue said.

Just smile, say hi, and move along like you are on a damn hot purpose and busy with your life. Head up, confident, smile, like nothing is weighing your shoulders. Don't mop like some sad fker where the world has end but rather, your life is just beginning and you're doing awesome.

Don't compare yourself to anyone. There are things you can do and tools are there for this. So forget looking at other people, their life and look at yours and rock and roll mate. Focus on you, your life, interest and making it happen.

You'll do fine.

I like this post:) and agree with everything pointed out.

ainsworth70
04-11-2015, 08:31 AM
There is still plenty of fish in the sea. You will be fine:).

diddlydoo
04-11-2015, 08:36 AM
Thank you guys both for your advice rogue and Cruz. As for the life lessons, they just keep on piling. Not
That I'm mad. So, last night, everyone in my social circle ended up going going to a party at her place, didn't wanna look like a bitch and be the only one not there so I went, said hello upon arrival and kept everything short at her house. She could not resist. She ended up engaging me multiple times until I finally carried a small conversation and then left her (politely) to accompany a friend to the bars. That drove her nuts, she winked at me when I left. Next thing you know I buy her her favorite drink and we grind, talk dirty until the bar shuts down.
Obviously we start making the trek home and I say "I'm going to my place" at the intersection where she normally goes to hers. She decides to follow me...
She gives me ALL of the signs, literally tells me she wants my dick, so I try to bed her. Kiss close and then all of a sudden she drops the "WE SHOULDNT BE DOING THIS".
I swear on everything I've learned about women I made the right moves as far as f close (could see her nipples through her shirt for christs sake). She held on though, and after a short second attempt at keeping her there with a kiss and a "quit playing" statement, she got cold feet so I walked her to the door.
Now, I'm confused. I definitely didn't "win", so I feel, but I definitely didn't "lose" either.
My new question is, how do I continue pursuit? I DO NOT want a relationship with this girl. If she's as serious with this dude as other people make it seem and she can do that with me, then that's sign enough.
BUT, I still want to sleep with her until the term is over. Sincerely want her
To be my f buddy until the year is over. I have a few others but to me, this just doesn't seem like a big deal and I really didn't get to emotional last night, just wanted to fuck and so did she (except she kept calling me boo boo and shit). PLEASE HELP ME TO F CLOSE.
Should I text her this morning or wait for her to contact me?

diddlydoo
04-11-2015, 09:00 AM
Thanks for your vote of confidence too aimsworth. All of you guys helped out quite a bit, and obviously after a night like last night I'm not feelin too shabby about the situation either. I want to reiterate though, I do not want her back, I just want someone to slam down for two months (along with others). I can't say I'm completely over things, but I am enough to see the light at the end of the tunnel

rockycruz
04-11-2015, 10:16 AM
Thank you guys both for your advice rogue and Cruz. As for the life lessons, they just keep on piling. Not
That I'm mad. So, last night, everyone in my social circle ended up going going to a party at her place, didn't wanna look like a bitch and be the only one not there so I went, said hello upon arrival and kept everything short at her house. She could not resist. She ended up engaging me multiple times until I finally carried a small conversation and then left her (politely) to accompany a friend to the bars. That drove her nuts, she winked at me when I left. Next thing you know I buy her her favorite drink and we grind, talk dirty until the bar shuts down.
Obviously we start making the trek home and I say "I'm going to my place" at the intersection where she normally goes to hers. She decides to follow me...
She gives me ALL of the signs, literally tells me she wants my dick, so I try to bed her. Kiss close and then all of a sudden she drops the "WE SHOULDNT BE DOING THIS".
I swear on everything I've learned about women I made the right moves as far as f close (could see her nipples through her shirt for christs sake). She held on though, and after a short second attempt at keeping her there with a kiss and a "quit playing" statement, she got cold feet so I walked her to the door.
Now, I'm confused. I definitely didn't "win", so I feel, but I definitely didn't "lose" either.
My new question is, how do I continue pursuit? I DO NOT want a relationship with this girl. If she's as serious with this dude as other people make it seem and she can do that with me, then that's sign enough.
BUT, I still want to sleep with her until the term is over. Sincerely want her
To be my f buddy until the year is over. I have a few others but to me, this just doesn't seem like a big deal and I really didn't get to emotional last night, just wanted to fuck and so did she (except she kept calling me boo boo and shit). PLEASE HELP ME TO F CLOSE.
Should I text her this morning or wait for her to contact me?

You want to F-CLOSE her? Ok...tough talk then...hold on, we are going on a rollercoaster ride.

Do the opposite you are doing now. At this moment, you're being too easy and helping her, to get her ego stroked. You're helping her to make you her standby, like some horse in a stable.

Don't you get what she is doing?

Using you to get by until she fks off for good. She's using you to overcome the guilt of going off with that pro athelete. It's the oldest trick in the book mate and you fell for it because you got her on a pedestal. You got her pussy right up there which means..to her...

1. I use this guy, go with some pro athelete and still he has no pride in himself for me to play with him. OMG. He's that desperate. He's not a lover but some kind of provider. A nice guy. OMG. So easy!

2. I feel so bad doing this to him but this what I am doing to him now, lessens my guilt.

3. I'll use him as a Tampon to overcome the bleed of leaving this relationaship until I leave and go full on with that pro athelete.

4. Maybe I might get dumped by pro athelete, so I'll use this guy, so if it does happen; he'll be a provider, not a lover

You see what I am saying mate?

Don't fall for that game because that's what she is playing you with and you will get hurt even more later on. She's....USING YOU!

I have said this to so many guys in different threads and always, majorioty fall right back to being tampons for girls who dump their ass and all because they got her pussy ABOVE themselves. Then they and bitcing, anyalysing the girls, what disorder she has, blah blah, and on and on it goes. Slowly killing themselves and polluting their mind with same story...on and on.

The perception you at creating when you do this mate is you will never be her lover again; because she can use her pussy, her wink, her smile, her body move and you will fall into her arms and heal her guilt, What she is doing is surviving. She has to survive, make sure it doesn't get awkward, make sure she sorts her emotions out about you to....get over you.

Of course she will miss you. Of course she will think about you but each time enage the way you just, confirms in her mind that you are not a lover type...and also....decreases ANY chance of going back with you and f-close. And do you really want to go back to someone who has done this to you anyway?

Me, one chance, out she goes. I don't give a shit who she is or if she's a 10. I have lived by that when it has happened to me, so I am not talking nonsense here but experience.

Think about it for a moment.

Understand the pyschology and the game.

This is why I said..

Do give her attention. Just say Hi, smile, and do not engage further with some conversation.

So now you want her back?

You going to have do the opposite you are doing. I mean..

A) NO contact with her. 100%. Just hi and walk the hell away.
B) No dancing with her.
C) No touching with her
D) Be a challenge
E) Date OTHER hot girls and let her see.
F) Date another girl and more. Ramp that button up till she drops to her knees.
G) Do not be there for her to heal and be used as a Tampon
H) And get ready to learn about women in general.
I) Change one thing. Change the way you behave now with her. Change your focus and desire from her to other women. Change in putting energy in your goals, or you will be dictated by OTHER people and circumstances.

Until you do these steps, and I don't care how long it takes, and I don't care if she fks off campus, gone, dissaapeared, you do not re-engage the way you have.

Instead, after 3 months of doing this 100%, no messing ariound, no wussy complaining and bitching like most guys have - then re-initiate engage and even then...you might not get her back. This is about you too. It's about the future. It's about WINNING in long term where you win hands down MOST of the time even with any pro athelete in this game.

Yes, you might not get her back and f-close.

You know why? Sometimes shit happens.

Sometimes the guy doesn't follow through. He;'s so into her pussy, worshipping her pussy that all he thinks about her. Plus, for all you know, you will date other more attractive girls and find....

"Oh shit. Glad I didn't go back to her or all this wouldn't have happened. My life is awesome."

Or she just don't want you because your value in HER EYES, in her PERCEPTION, how you now behaved and might behave later if you ignore what I am saying, will lower any value about you in her mind.

Now, you got what you need and if after this you fk up, well, another lesson. You already fked up mate by engaging with her.

You fk up this time again, she'll hand your ass on a plate and you won't know what the hell just happened - and this time mate, it will HURT big time. Because this time you KNEW what to do and didn't.

You'd be thinking, "Why didn't I listen? Why was I not strong enough! DAMN IT! DAMN IT ROCKY! YOU FKER! DAMN IT!"

Don't shoot the messenger. I am only showing life for what it is.

diddlydoo
04-11-2015, 01:15 PM
You want to F-CLOSE her? Ok...tough talk then...hold on, we are going on a rollercoaster ride.

Do the opposite you are doing now. At this moment, you're being too easy and helping her, to get her ego stroked. You're helping her to make you her standby, like some horse in a stable.

Don't you get what she is doing?

Using you to get by until she fks off for good. She's using you to overcome the guilt of going off with that pro athelete. It's the oldest trick in the book mate and you fell for it because you got her on a pedestal. You got her pussy right up there which means..to her...

1. I use this guy, go with some pro athelete and still he has no pride in himself for me to play with him. OMG. He's that desperate. He's not a lover but some kind of provider. A nice guy. OMG. So easy!

2. I feel so bad doing this to him but this what I am doing to him now, lessens my guilt.

3. I'll use him as a Tampon to overcome the bleed of leaving this relationaship until I leave and go full on with that pro athelete.

4. Maybe I might get dumped by pro athelete, so I'll use this guy, so if it does happen; he'll be a provider, not a lover

You see what I am saying mate?

Don't fall for that game because that's what she is playing you with and you will get hurt even more later on. She's....USING YOU!

I have said this to so many guys in different threads and always, majorioty fall right back to being tampons for girls who dump their ass and all because they got her pussy ABOVE themselves. Then they and bitcing, anyalysing the girls, what disorder she has, blah blah, and on and on it goes. Slowly killing themselves and polluting their mind with same story...on and on.

The perception you at creating when you do this mate is you will never be her lover again; because she can use her pussy, her wink, her smile, her body move and you will fall into her arms and heal her guilt, What she is doing is surviving. She has to survive, make sure it doesn't get awkward, make sure she sorts her emotions out about you to....get over you.

Of course she will miss you. Of course she will think about you but each time enage the way you just, confirms in her mind that you are not a lover type...and also....decreases ANY chance of going back with you and f-close. And do you really want to go back to someone who has done this to you anyway?

Me, one chance, out she goes. I don't give a shit who she is or if she's a 10. I have lived by that when it has happened to me, so I am not talking nonsense here but experience.

Think about it for a moment.

Understand the pyschology and the game.

This is why I said..

Do give her attention. Just say Hi, smile, and do not engage further with some conversation.

So now you want her back?

You going to have do the opposite you are doing. I mean..

A) NO contact with her. 100%. Just hi and walk the hell away.
B) No dancing with her.
C) No touching with her
D) Be a challenge
E) Date OTHER hot girls and let her see.
F) Date another girl and more. Ramp that button up till she drops to her knees.
G) Do not be there for her to heal and be used as a Tampon
H) And get ready to learn about women in general.
I) Change one thing. Change the way you behave now with her. Change your focus and desire from her to other women. Change in putting energy in your goals, or you will be dictated by OTHER people and circumstances.

Until you do these steps, and I don't care how long it takes, and I don't care if she fks off campus, gone, dissaapeared, you do not re-engage the way you have.

Instead, after 3 months of doing this 100%, no messing ariound, no wussy complaining and bitching like most guys have - then re-initiate engage and even then...you might not get her back. This is about you too. It's about the future. It's about WINNING in long term where you win hands down MOST of the time even with any pro athelete in this game.

Yes, you might not get her back and f-close.

You know why? Sometimes shit happens.

Sometimes the guy doesn't follow through. He;'s so into her pussy, worshipping her pussy that all he thinks about her. Plus, for all you know, you will date other more attractive girls and find....

"Oh shit. Glad I didn't go back to her or all this wouldn't have happened. My life is awesome."

Or she just don't want you because your value in HER EYES, in her PERCEPTION, how you now behaved and might behave later if you ignore what I am saying, will lower any value about you in her mind.

Now, you got what you need and if after this you fk up, well, another lesson. You already fked up mate by engaging with her.

You fk up this time again, she'll hand your ass on a plate and you won't know what the hell just happened - and this time mate, it will HURT big time. Because this time you KNEW what to do and didn't.

You'd be thinking, "Why didn't I listen? Why was I not strong enough! DAMN IT! DAMN IT ROCKY! YOU FKER! DAMN IT!"

Don't shoot the messenger. I am only showing life for what it is.

You really just changed the game for me. Makes absolute sense, too much, really. In hindsight, I let some of the emotional shit get to me, and it dictated some of my actions. I really didn't try that hard last night, and it HAD already been almost four months of ZERO contact. None, brought a girl home in front of her etc.
I just can't believe after ALL that shit, grabbing my dick on the dancefloor even, I didn't close. It was 445, blah blah, i'm just amazed. Alcohol and drugs involved in the process though, so who knows. We haven't talked today, don't plan on it and I'm sure she's texted the golfer a nice good morning already. I don't want to say you're wrong because that definitely came into play, but to me I think had the circumstances at my house been a bit different, then we would have done the deed.
Becoming a man with brass balls is not easy, really trying to gain that strength. Experience seems to be the fastest way to learn, unfortunately, because it's the most painful.
In the future, this is where I need help the most. My social circle is her social circle. Every party that's in my group, she will most likely be there too. Unfortunately I made the mistake of dating someone in my circle. Lesson learned. I have to assume neither one of us will talk/say anything to each other for a while now. Is there any way to win in this situation if I'm likely to see her every other week at the least? This is a tough, tough situation I've put myself in.

rockycruz
04-11-2015, 05:02 PM
I don't want to say you're wrong because that definitely came into play, but to me I think had the circumstances at my house been a bit different, then we would have done the deed.

That is what we do as men. Rationalising, logic..

1. Rocky. It's different mate because this is long distance.
2. The thing is, it's different because she's Asian.
3. But Rocky, pal, bro, it's different because we have known each other for 10 years!
4. The thing I need to say Rocky, this is different because if the circumstances were different at XYZ, when sun is out about 11.45mins and seconds, and rabbits were doing it in the cage and if I put Usher song, about booty, then...I would have f-closed.
5. Rocky you fker! You crazy guy! You don't know shit mate. The circumstances are different because we got kids and she....is Arab.
6. And on and on it goes...

But you see, that's the problem.

It's not whether the deed could have been done. It's not whether you could close. It's not whether you'd get her at all.

But that you GET IT.

The real prize of what life is teaching you right now. The prize I didn't learn until way way later, when I was 30 years old.

Let me explain....

A) Let's say whatever you do, you do the deed. Let us say you chase this girl. Let us say you do EVERYTHING to get this girl. And you f-close. And when you do, like men do, they are goal orientated, they have quenched their thirst because what the drug is...is she dumped the guy. It's that pull. The INVESTMENT, the emotional investment the guy put into the girl.

So the guy is now filling in the void that no pussy can.

Like a slot machine. He has invested...more..more...more...more...but now he ran out of money. He needs to win back the money he put in. He cannot leave until he GETS HIS MONEY BACK!

But life is not like a slot machine. Hollywood doesn't happen in real life and so they go begins to chase and he may f-close but it doesn't mean shit. He is still in that same place, in that same spot, with that same slot machine, boom...boom...boom.

What then have you learned for what's coming at you like a Bat from Hell?

The world you are about to meet! The knowledge you haven't got, the toughness, the game, the inner and outer-game. The wisdom and skills. The experience needed to win in future that is coming for you like wolves snapping at your feet.

This why, lottery winners, many of them lose their money. They are not used to handling money. They haven't the mindset, the experience, the wisdom, the knowledge...the SELF ESTEEM, that state of mind!

OR.....

B) You don't bother with her. You get good at your game and you don't give her attention which toughens you. Not easy, nothing worthwhile is. But you learn MORE about yourself, your emotions, your state of mind, to....approaching other attractive women, building your social circle out in world, you expand your horizon with other women, you learn to use the social circle you have which turns her stomache at what she lost...........to learn to win as man... to succeed in business...job whatever because now you're ready to meet the world.

And when you meet the world, you are ready to get whatever you want or at least...better equipped!

Why? Because this isn't about dating one woman really. This is getting better as a man with many other women and f-close them.

In doing so, you solve so many of your problems.

A) You getting better at social skills
B) You expand your social circle
C) You master communication skills
D) You develop confidence and sharp instincts
E) You can f-close a 10 here and there because you now know the process inside out and you make what you learn...your own way, own personality, own style, own everything like....a champion.

The skills propels you forward into succeeding in ANY profession to such, you would never need to compare yourself to anyone or anything.

That my man, is the prize.

YOU is the prize and YOU is the last thing you're focusing on at this moment.

WillisWillis
04-11-2015, 05:26 PM

This is the takeaway message, diddlydoo. When my ex sent me a text a week after she dumped me, I had someone messaging me simultaneously, shouting at me to ignore her. I didn't take his advice, I took her bait. As soon as I did, she flipped. The sweet, feminine girl I had banged just two weeks earlier was now sending me condescending, superficial texts. She sounded like a bank teller. This made my recovery so much harder.

You need to cut this girl off.

Instead, after 3 months of doing this 100%, no messing ariound, no wussy complaining and bitching like most guys have - then re-initiate engage
He needs to wait until he's completely over her, preferably until she contacts him. Until she does some of the things you mentioned in the other thread.

Is there any way to win in this situation if I'm likely to see her every other week at the least? This is a tough, tough situation I've put myself in.
I was in the same situation. If you have to see her, be polite but don't engage her unless you have to. You can't let on how frustrated you are, either. Ideally, though, you'll stay away from any gathering she'll attend.

rockycruz
04-11-2015, 06:43 PM
He needs to wait until he's completely over her, preferably until she contacts him. Until she does some of the things you mentioned in the other thread

Yes. Good call on that one. If he wants her back.

What was it someone said on forum once. It was a good one. Roughly....

"I won't take my ex-back, until she is standing in front of me, and has already done what supposed to be done, and is naked, right in front of me."

Now, that is something I follow but that is me. I'm not easy to forgive and rarely do. But then, I'm also hard on myself in regards to character and why I aim way high when it comes with women.

But good call on that one. Good to have others in commununity watching each other back. Awesome.

WillisWillis
04-11-2015, 07:01 PM
But good call on that one. Good to have others in commununity watching each other back. Awesome.
No worries. I've learned a lot from joining up here. Your posts in particular have kept me on the straight and narrow. I haven't seen or spoken to my ex since the beginning of February. That time apart has allowed me to figure out that she has a serious mental disorder and sort out some inner game issues. I'm going to be ready the next time a girl throws the same kind of bullshit my way. ha.

diddlydoo
04-11-2015, 08:21 PM
You guys are awesome. Willis, I in no way want her back as a partner (other than FWB), I don't want to be with a girl who was sketchy at the end of my relationship with her and has already gone home with me while she's apparently "serious" with this other dude. However, it was nice to see her have some restrain on sex, unfortunately the restrain was with me.
Rocky, you're a boss and I hope your hard work has payed off for you mightily, this isn't an easy road and I can't imagine starting it at 30 years old. I'll try to update on the situation as it goes. I only have two months left with her which is why I was adamant about being FWB, but then again if things do change down the road I think I'd rather just have said no to that and slayed what else is laying around here. Thanks again guys.

WillisWillis
04-11-2015, 09:31 PM
Willis, I in no way want her back as a partner (other than FWB).
Nah, you're too attached for that--and she knows it. The more you push for any kind of sexual relationship, the less likely you'll be to get it. She's not restraining herself except to play you, dude. You can only win this game by forfeiting it.

To be fair to you, my ex had to (metaphorically) stomp on my nuts and walk away like nothing happened before I accepted the advice I'm giving you. Maybe you need to learn the hard way, too.

rockycruz
04-12-2015, 04:30 AM
I only have two months left with her which is why I was adamant about being FWB.

Read other threads mate. We've heard this one before and believe, the guys who tried to change the relationship into FWB AFTER she dumped them, or AFTER their girl cheated on them; got their dick handed on a platter. It's different if the relationship was good, positive note, and girls sees the guy valuable, doesn't want him out of his life that they become fwb.

But rarely that happens mate after such incidents. Instead, the guy learns the hard way. Maybe WillisWillis is right. Maybe you just got to learn the hard way to understand what we're saying.

Whatever happens, whatever you decide, just know, here, you're not a loser. You're just stubborn hahaha, and won't let go. Great trait if focused in the right way.

thebizkid
04-12-2015, 05:49 AM
Rockycruz, WillisWillis are totally right about this situation. I believe sometimes getting an ex-lover is worth it, many guys have done it and are successful for doing it. But a lot of it depends on the situation. This girl is totally not worth it! The situation doesn't justify a second chance, doesn't justify FWB, nada! She broke two ten commandments for gosh sakes (for you religious folks out there). For one, she's a liar. You don't want to be with a liar. Fool me once shame on her, fool me twice shame on you. Second, she ran into another guy's arms. That's like three strikes in one. Why would I want to put the hard time and effort in re-attracting, re-gaming an ex when she pulled some big relationship no-no's on me. It ain't worth it my fellow PUA. You'd just be setting yourself up for more pain.

Yeah, it's hard to compete with men who are actors, rock-stars, rappers, pro-athletes, etc. Their DHV is fame or the possibility of fame. Pretty hard to compete with. But how many times is a guy like that going to come into your girl's life? This was probably the one time in your life that will ever happen. And more than likely, it won't work out. Fame tends to make people cocky, feel untouchable, and they go out and cheat on their significant others. Watch E!, Extra, etc. Every week there is a Hollywood couple breaking up, usually because of cheating. Furthermore, if the future pro-golfer doesn't make it, you think she's going to stick around, you knowing how she is? I doubt it. After that, she'll look you up. And you know what I would do if I were you? Rub your successful life, new girl in her face and tell her good luck. You don't need her.

So take this time, learn and grow as a MAN. Learn the art of the PUA from the men on here and the tools they provide. Go out and date other women. Get your confidence and self-esteem back. You're not a loser. Learn to love yourself. Enjoy YOUR life and keep improving it. It will attract good, positive women in your life. You're like a big bear with claws and with fangs...to quote "Swingers". Use them.

Good luck, happy gaming.

diddlydoo
04-12-2015, 09:17 AM
I think the move to make is definitely option B) that rocky layed out. Regardless of the hows and whys of the situation you guys have all made it VERY black and white as to why she did what she did.... GUILT.
The worst part is, upon waking up this morning the whole break up made a hell of a lot more sense.... she did this BEFORE we even split. She pulled this same shit when we were together two weeks before we split. Mind you, the month leading up to the break up she had been heading home for an entire weekend twice (very unusual), which just so happens to be where said golfer lives, too. Now, the night before everyone goes home for winter break (about two weeks into the "rough month" I already layed out), we go to the same club again. She was extremely affectionate, dancing passionately, very complimentary, yet at the end of that night she came up with a reason not to come home with me. It's guilt, and that's the most I want to think about it but she was ASSUREDLY either taking johnson from this dude already or preparing to.
It's crazy what you can see once the emotional clouds begin to clear, sad that it has to happen in such a way really. Again, thank you all, I will try my best to update because I think this is a prime learning experience for others, too. I really did use the advice on this site a lot to try to lasso the relationship back in, but trust me others reading this when I say this: once you lose the respect of your woman, it takes MASSIVE balls and game to reel it back in, if at all possible. The hotter they are, the harder it is.

WillisWillis
04-12-2015, 09:50 AM
once you lose the respect of your woman, it takes MASSIVE balls and game to reel it back in, if at all possible. The hotter they are, the harder it is.
That's true, but you have the wrong mindset. I wasted so much time figuring out how to get my ex back, analyzing my mistakes and beating myself up for making them. After a while, I got back into approaching regularly and then I picked up some self-improvement projects, like Savoy recommends in this thread (http://www.theattractionforums.com/relationships/95748-how-get-your-ex-girlfriend-back.html).

I was still doing all of this with the intention of getting her back, because I thought I was in lurrv. After a few weeks, though, I went on a few dates and had some successful approaches, and I started enjoying my new hobbies just because they're fun. I realized that my ex is damaged good, and I was putting up with her bullshit because she's hot and I liked having sex with her. Point being, she's not worth all the work I'm putting in. There's plenty of better women out there. This is just as true in your case.

diddlydoo
04-14-2015, 07:49 AM
rockycruz, TheRogue, WillisWillis.... I just gotta vent somewhere other than real life. Tired of burdening my friends. Social media makes things so much damn worse (if you allow it).
After about a month of our break up, she started tagging said golf dude in at least one thing on Instagram every morning. My routine is to always wake up and look at the feed, decided Id just chug through it and the pain would subside. It really felt like I had beat it but, then Friday night happened.
It's nothing I'm crying over, it's life and I'm just gonna take your guys advice, you guys have given me alllll I need.
But saying this on here helps, truly, so to the nitty gritty, I woke up pissed this morning (after not sleeping well) because I feel like I blew it with her on Friday and layed ALL of my cards down for her. Looking back, I wish I would have been a fucking man about things and kept my shit together.
Instead, I was drunk, on a party drug I won't name, and I now know after looking back that I said some ridiculously dumb shit.
For example, I said "that was my first real breakup, you know. I said some things I didn't mean, like saying I just wanted to be friends after a week".
Granted, she continued to call me "boo boo" and all that shit. But, I now realize after all the dick grabbing and dancing, she had one goal. Get rid of her guilt, sort her emotions out about me and try to move on.
The worst part, my room was not in top shape, felt like that deterred her too. To me the whole ordeal probably made her feel like nothing had changed for me other than the muscles under my shirt, and the shirt itself.
Eff it, anyway, there's no real way for you guys to know. I'm just trying to keep my pride intact and wind, but, do you think there's still a way for me to come out on top after these actions? I'd assume my last shot is to actually forget about her, have some real change and then I'm sure it'll probably pop up. It's just gonna be tough when I see her these next few times, not having my boys laugh at how much she looks over to check on me, etc. I can just feel that things already changed for her, that I have her enough validation in one night to just about get over it. Because, had I done things right, she probably would have reached out by now, been a little confused with her feelings and her new man. These lessons fucking suck

rockycruz
04-14-2015, 12:12 PM
But, do you think there's still a way for me to come out on top after these actions? I'd assume my last shot is to actually forget about her, have some real change and then I'm sure it'll probably pop up. It's just gonna be tough when I see her these next few times, not having my boys laugh at how much she looks over to check on me, etc. I can just feel that things already changed for her, that I have her enough validation in one night to just about get over it. Because, had I done things right, she probably would have reached out by now, been a little confused with her feelings and her new man. These lessons fucking suck

Ok. No worries. Vent but also, be ready for replies too and be strong. I am going to keep it really simple. You ready. Hold on to your balls....

All she is doing is simple..

1. To Overcome you. You are...the..TAMPON!
2. While you chase, she gets the other guy to fk her.
3. Increasing her social value.

So..using you...using him.

At this moment it sucks for you. I know it does. We all been there mate. It's shit. It's terrible. It's crazy as hell.

But you got to get it together my friend. Do whatever it takes.

A) Close the social media facebook, instagram. Out she goes.
B) Take her off your list. Don't worry if she gets upset Not her damn business.
C) Now stand tall, head hi, smile and NO CONTACT whatsoever.
D) You see her, "Hi," then walk away. No conversation. Walk away.
E) Don't answer her phone. Don't answer text.

If she reaches out even next week, then let me say what's going to happen. She will use it to get over you, and a week later, maybe a day later, she will go back to the guy and he will fk her and laugh about you.

And she will ADVERTISE IT like a big slap, on your face ONE MORE TIME on how TWO men now want her.

Your last shot is nothing more than following these steps. And get yourself in shape. Focus on you. Get busy man. Get purpose. Direction and clarity.

diddlydoo
04-14-2015, 02:44 PM
rockycruz it just hit me the question I need to be asking. Hopefully it's an easy answer.
Along the lines of only having 2 months left with her, the same goes with the remaining friends I have left here. I've networked and have other groups that I WILL be exploring now, but at the same time, it's my fault for dating someone this intertwined in my circle. Most of these people will be gone after this term, and I understand that life goes on. However...
My friends will be going to pre games/ parties at their house quite often for the next 2 months. I refuse to not have a good time, unfortunately, a lot of them are still starting at my ex gfs house (her roomies are all also hot, their friends are hot, it's just a hot bath of great vagine).
On top of that, I feel that it will look like it's affecting me more if I'm the only one in my group not there... it's like a lose lose right now. I can only avoid parties there so often before it's obvious why I'm not there. I don't want that...
Is there anyone who's been in this situation? Rocky, I'll lay out my plan and see if it seems reasonable given my circumstances.

1) I continue to grind through everything I need to in school, working out, (already have summer internship/classes lined up), just in general doin everything possible to improve. That's what life pretty much was before her but during I let it slip. Lesson learned. I'm scuba diving this summer for fucks sake.

2) When I do go over there, obviously say "hi" and that's it. Not even a flirtatious glance. I don't try too hard to impress. I want to quietly and gracefully own the scene. What to do with her friends I want to game though? No one too close, but there are some that definitely want it. I want to keep it cool though, and not as if I'm trying to make the ex jealous. I really truly want to get over her, and one of her friends is an easy hb8 who I already kinoed a bit the same night I bitched about.

3. What do I do in the inevitable situation where were forced to interact? Aka drinking games, random party bs etc.

4.) Any reading material on gaming multiple women? Jk the whole damn site is dedicated to it

rockycruz
04-14-2015, 03:30 PM
rockycruz My friends will be going to pre games/ parties at their house quite often for the next 2 months. I refuse to not have a good time, unfortunately, a lot of them are still starting at my ex gfs house (her roomies are all also hot, their friends are hot, it's just a hot bath of great vagine). On top of that, I feel that it will look like it's affecting me more if I'm the only one in my group not there... it's like a lose lose right now. I can only avoid parties there so often before it's obvious why I'm not there. I don't want that...
Is there anyone who's been in this situation?

It's simple. They are your friends too. So go but be strong. Don't dance with her, flirt with her, chat converse long. Just say hi and move to hang around your mates AND even dance with other girls. Get in there like you don't give a fk. That's what I did when this happened to me and....I even went got to know other girls.

1) I continue to grind through everything I need to in school, working out, (already have summer internship/classes lined up), just in general doin everything possible to improve. That's what life pretty much was before her but during I let it slip. Lesson learned. I'm scuba diving this summer for fucks sake.

Great plan. You focus on your goals mate. Get ready for the world you're meeting. Most won't be ready but you will.

2) When I do go over there, obviously say "hi" and that's it. Not even a flirtatious glance. I don't try too hard to impress. I want to quietly and gracefully own the scene. What to do with her friends I want to game though?

Yes. No flirting, giving her any attention. Just hi, and bugger off to the guys, or if you see girls, go there and have fun. No matter what she does, don't fall for it. She will be jelous anyway, but she be acting for a different reason and not to have you back. When other women thrown in, it gets women acting different.

So not her business. Game them. Just know, they might give you resistance because they know you dated her, social circle is important to them but...you never know. You will find ONE that doesn't give a damn. Just be discreet.

No one too close, but there are some that definitely want it. I want to keep it cool though, and not as if I'm trying to make the ex jealous. I really truly want to get over her, and one of her friends is an easy hb8 who I already kinoed a bit the same night I bitched about.

Then do it discreetly first and see how it goes. You'll learn if you just let go of the other girl and move on.

3. What do I do in the inevitable situation where were forced to interact? Aka drinking games, random party bs etc.

Cool. Interact. Chill, enjoy. Drnking...well, you know your weakness level. Be wise. I don't drink but I pretend I do hahaha. I can do whatever without drinking. I know if I drink, I'm either not going to get it up when it comes to it...OR...I'm going to screw up bad somewhere.

I've never really got into habit of the drinking. Not my kind of thing. I'm a buzzing guy anyway and I rather be alert of all times.

WillisWillis
04-14-2015, 03:48 PM
rockycruz it just hit me the question I need to be asking. Hopefully it's an easy answer.
Along the lines of only having 2 months left with her, the same goes with the remaining friends I have left here. I've networked and have other groups that I WILL be exploring now, but at the same time, it's my fault for dating someone this intertwined in my circle. Most of these people will be gone after this term, and I understand that life goes on. However...
My friends will be going to pre games/ parties at their house quite often for the next 2 months. I refuse to not have a good time, unfortunately, a lot of them are still starting at my ex gfs house (her roomies are all also hot, their friends are hot, it's just a hot bath of great vagine).
On top of that, I feel that it will look like it's affecting me more if I'm the only one in my group not there... it's like a lose lose right now. I can only avoid parties there so often before it's obvious why I'm not there. I don't want that...
Is there anyone who's been in this situation? Rocky, I'll lay out my plan and see if it seems reasonable given my circumstances.

2) When I do go over there, obviously say "hi" and that's it. Not even a flirtatious glance. I don't try too hard to impress. I want to quietly and gracefully own the scene. What to do with her friends I want to game though? No one too close, but there are some that definitely want it. I want to keep it cool though, and not as if I'm trying to make the ex jealous. I really truly want to get over her, and one of her friends is an easy hb8 who I already kinoed a bit the same night I bitched about.

4.) Any reading material on gaming multiple women? Jk the whole damn site is dedicated to it

Go if you really want to. Socialize, smile, have some drinks and carry on like nothing is bothering you. Be friendly and say hi if you see her, play the drinking games etc. There's no sense in actively avoiding her if you attend. Everyone will know what's up if you do. But don't engage her unless you have to: no relationship talks, following her around or trying to sleep with her. Just have fun with your friends.

I suggest you make other plans, though. Fuck what your friends think about you missing the party. The best thing for you is to not see her. Trust me. I had to see my ex several times the week after the break up and it fucked with my psyche. Putting on a smile and pretending you're fine is very unpleasant. So just avoid the charades and go do something else.

diddlydoo
04-14-2015, 05:32 PM
rockycruz Thanks again. Any reading I could do on keeping it "discreet"?
WillisWillis Yeah it's very tough. I'm hoping this whole emotional asteroid that just came down will really help in the future, keeping all this in check is difficult. I'm no Don Draper... yet. Seeing her hasn't been too bad, most likely because she's staying faithful to this new guy (except for our night), for now. I must admit though, sleep has been hard to come by. Burying this shit deep down doesn't help when the lights go off. At this point I wish I could just fast forward to being over it. She cheated on her first two boyfriends, and more than likely cheated on me.
Logically, I've made the connection, albeit later than I should have but none the less, it was time to be done. As I've read before from other people on here though, the fear of them "changing" for the new guy is real.
However, I have happily heard that this golf guy is a bit of a chump and, though the tournaments he's won are impressive, they're just amateur tournaments. Something for the rich people to gawk over. Not so sure he'll be going pro anytime soon but he is studding out. Again, I'm just venting. Feel free to read and reply as all helps.

rockycruz
04-14-2015, 05:50 PM
rockycruz Thanks again. Any reading I could do on keeping it "discreet"?

Yes. You can learn a lot about on how to deal things in social circles from Social Circle Mastery DVD. It's not a book but it's a DVD. Helped me a great deal building my social trees. You'll know what I mean when you check it out.

Second, woman psychology mate, Magic Bullet. If you haven't got it yet. I always suggest this one first and then others make sense and help to complete the knowledge at a higher level.

WillisWillis
04-14-2015, 06:20 PM
WillisWillis Yeah it's very tough. I'm hoping this whole emotional asteroid that just came down will really help in the future
It will, it just takes time. As long as you stay away from her, the advice you're getting from the more experienced guys like rockycruz will start to sink in over the coming weeks and months. You'll realize that your special snowflake is just like all the other special snowflakes, and that'll make you feel better. The next time you start getting involved with a girl you'll know what to screen for, and if she starts behaving like your ex is behaving now, you'll know exactly what to do: pretty much the opposite of what you did this time--ha.

By the way, if you're not approaching other girls, get started. Even if it's just to say hi and introduce yourself, it'll make you feel better.

diddlydoo
04-15-2015, 11:07 AM
rockycruz@WillisWillis Would it change your guys' view of the situation at all if I told you that we had a mutual split? She didn't actually dump me. I didn't talk to her for 4 days after that night she lied to me, and then we mutually split during a "talk".... In the end it doesn't really matter so much because she (to me, maybe I'm paranoid) was definitely still seeing this guy before. I'm still looking for shards of hope, this is ridiculous. Again, I don't want her back, I just want to win.... badly.

rockycruz
04-15-2015, 11:24 AM
rockycruz@WillisWillis Would it change your guys' view of the situation at all if I told you that we had a mutual split? She didn't actually dump me. I didn't talk to her for 4 days after that night she lied to me, and then we mutually split during a "talk".... In the end it doesn't really matter so much because she (to me, maybe I'm paranoid) was definitely still seeing this guy before. I'm still looking for shards of hope, this is ridiculous. Again, I don't want her back, I just want to win.... badly.

What does winning mean for you? Becase this ain't winning I'm seeing. This is a guy still hunng up on her, looking, rationalising. Stop kidding yourself man. You want her back, your dick wants her back, your whole behavior is contradictory to what you're saying.

You want to win?

Don't put any woman higher than your talent, purpose, mission and then....

Then go out and get laid and leave her alone. Hell, go out of your social circle and fk what they think. Like they give a shit anyway.

No, it doesn't matter. And what is hope but a full of shit. It's a thing which sells products or puts some nice guy, to feel good, nice, hope BUT...he ain't going to get laid.

Like guys talking about how they got a numbes of a girl, how the girl texted back, how they kissed a girl, how they cuddled, how the girl SMILED = validation.

I'm like, "Guys, did you get laid????? This is stupid man!"

You want to win.

You have our PERMISSION to get the fk out there, fk social circle, fk everyone else, and go out there, and like a masculine guy, approach every damn attractive woman you see in street and fk everyday, like a champion.

So no. It doesn't matter.

Snupas
04-16-2015, 01:59 AM
You already won by letting her go!
As a man you don't need to prove anything , you decided that you would not tolerate her behaviour and you acted on that, I bet you actually earned more respect from her subconsciously than you think.
The best is to stay on your own path and do what pleases you. Trust me dating a celebrity or in that case a guy who can become one wont be easy no matter how hot the girl is. My ex dated pro rugby players lasted exactly 3 month, same will be here , he still young and wont settle for one girl especially if he makes it pro. there will be just too many options available on the side

diddlydoo
04-17-2015, 09:45 PM
You already won by letting her go!
As a man you don't need to prove anything , you decided that you would not tolerate her behaviour and you acted on that, I bet you actually earned more respect from her subconsciously than you think.
The best is to stay on your own path and do what pleases you. Trust me dating a celebrity or in that case a guy who can become one wont be easy no matter how hot the girl is. My ex dated pro rugby players lasted exactly 3 month, same will be here , he still young and wont settle for one girl especially if he makes it pro. there will be just too many options available on the side

At this point, even being a week out from our last incident, I just don't really care. I'm sure if I saw them together I'd probably feel some type of way but I'm at least to the point where it's out of sight outta mind.
As far as him actually becoming a pro athlete, I think I may have spoke too soon, pretty damn sure he'll be a lifetime amateur but I'm not trying to jinx him into becoming something better. Granted, having her come back to me even for a night, regardless of not f-closing, showed me a lot about who she is and how "serious" she is with him. I just plain don't want a girl who's DISCOVERED, key word, the capacity to jump back and forth like that.... it's... crazy. She's a climber, and climbers gon' climb. Regardless of how much guilt a girl is trying to relieve herself of, I want one that, in the same situation, isn't going to go as far as grabbing my dick and telling me we're going to fuck. Let me down easy for fucks sake, with some class.
On that note, remembering the negatives about her seems to be the best route so far. Looking back, there were so many times I would get condescending looks from guys I had just met with her. At first I was an idiot to think those looks were looks of jealousy, now that I'm better friends with some of those guys without her, I'm coming to find that they weren't looks of jealousy at all. They were looks of pity.... Coming to find that my image without her is a hell of a lot better than with, though my social life may not be quite as lively. That's my fault, wish I would have done what I'm doing now with her. So many more people out there, at this point I could say fuck women. AKA your advice about just doing me, ON POINT. Game is coming along just fine talking with women and piecing together the advice on this site. Magic Bullets on the way as soon as I can scrounge up 60 bucks, seems like a life-changing investment to me.
In the end, I'm happy I did it, learned a lot. Party girls are fun, but as many have learned and reported back, they are NOT dating material.
Granted, if you want to learn how to identify and conquer a plethora of shit tests, please date one until the honey-moon phase is over. I was a rookie, and any rookie doing so will have their ass handed to them at that point... I know I did. After you inevitably split (as I thought we never would), you'll look back over the months and random memories of her bullshit will pop up and you'll be asking yourself why you didn't metaphorically knock that kunts teeth in. Girls who've taken a lot of dong are masters of discovering how much value you place on yourself in comparison to them. I'm by no means an expert now, but will MUCH more prepared for the next fling.
All that said, I don't even like talking about her in a negative light anymore really. Looking at her family and what not, it's actually sad when you make the connection of why many of these girls are the way they are. Stack that with societal pressures put on them in college and throw in the fame from Instagram, these girls are gonna run through dick until they're 30. Definitely wish I would have used her for just that, a slam piece. We all take our own path though, that's as far as I want to rationalize the mind of a cheat/slut/party-girl/blah (for the women reading, you're not all hoes).
Again, thank you all to have read and advised. I'm gonna continue to write on this and update regardless, it's a great way to get the stress out. Victory really does seem to be in letting go and swinging dick.

rockycruz
04-18-2015, 08:32 AM
Victory really does seem to be in letting go and swinging dick.

You're now getting it mate.

Hedgehog26
04-18-2015, 11:43 AM
You make this girl sound so hot... got any censored, unidentifiable pics we can see?

diddlydoo
04-18-2015, 02:25 PM
You make this girl sound so hot... got any censored, unidentifiable pics we can see?

Haha don't fuel my fire you son of a bitch

Hedgehog26
04-18-2015, 05:53 PM
LOL... well, how about a brief physical description for those of us without much going on in our lives?