PDA

View Full Version : Looking for wingmen in Eindhoven/Tilburg

CaNo
07-28-2006, 03:04 AM
Hey Guys,
I am a 22 year old student in Eindhoven and I am quite serious in becoming really good with women. I have gone through a lot of Deangelo's materials for a year now. Really had some eye openers and I feel a lot more content and self confident. But I wasn't really a guy who tested things in the field. I have gone through a RSD bootcamp last weekend and that was a crazy experience. I am more committed then ever and know a lot of my weaknesses. The most important thing is just to go practise.
I am looking for some guys who aren't completely new to the topic and have some real added value to give. I also expect some social intelligence and most important someone who isn't to afraid to try crazy stuff. One of the things I notice is, discussing it with other people really keeps me motivated. I have some friends into this stuff to, but I want to expand my reference group and guys I go out with for sarging.
If you want to go along the journey with me, send me a PM.
Regards,
CaNo

No Bones
07-28-2006, 06:01 AM
I am going to be in Eindhoven 14th and 15th of August.
I've love to meet up with ye but I'll be with my non-community buddies...

CaNo
07-30-2006, 11:23 AM
Ok, cool. Unfortunately no real night life in Eindhoven by then, but we can probably find something. Let's schedule a meeting by then!

No Bones
07-30-2006, 01:44 PM
Ack, I didn't really clarify. As much as I'd love to try sarging in the Netherlands, I can't exacty leave my non-community buddies to do so. Sorry man.