PDA

View Full Version : Is she pulling away or just in need of some space?

Berealwithme
03-18-2015, 02:02 PM
So recently I've had a thing with this girl from work. (I say "thing" because I'm not quite sure what to consider it.) Anyways, we started talking and instantly became friendly with each other. I ended up casually getting her number and thats when things started to speed up. Casually texting, to flirting at work, to texting everyday, bringing us to about 3 weeks ago when we started hanging out. We've hung out 3 times, each having made out most the time, and/or fooled around a bit (everything except actual sex but I'm pretty sure I could have gotten that too). I could tell she was really into me even before we started hanging out. And I'm positive she's not just in it for the action because all the while we would hang out we would cuddle, flirt, etc. This past week has been a little strange though. Last week she was busy with school, so we didn't get the opportunity to see each other outside of work, however, everything was mostly as usual. Frequent texting, flirting/being cute over text, etc. However, the last 3-4 days have been off somehow. It takes her much longer to respond to a text, she doesn't flirt back when I do, "forgets" to respond to a text, and doesn't initiate a conversation. I'm not sure if if she's just busy/stressed out with school or if she's pulling away from me for whatever reason. I'm also not really the clingy type, but I will admit I have started to develop a liking for this girl and have slightly tried to get her attention this past week. This last week I found myself initiating most the convos and whatnot. i do however have reason to believe that she's either lied or slightly exaggerated the extent of her being busy with school as I know she is out drinking and having a good time today.

Just wanted to collect some of your thoughts and any advice you may have.

Thanks

Duut
03-18-2015, 02:12 PM
You waited too long with having sex, you say you could have had it if you wanted too, why didn't you escalate to that then?
It takes too long, the whole feeling of this is new and exciting is fizzling out.

Go no contact and wait for her to start talking again. She needs to know you are willing to walk away.
Also meet other girls.

Berealwithme
03-18-2015, 05:44 PM
Hey guys, found out that I was just tripping.

Managed to smooth things over and everything seems to be back to normal. Thanks

EDIT: Can a moderator delete this thread. For some reason I cannot edit it. Thanks

rockycruz
03-18-2015, 06:09 PM
Hey guys, found out that I was just tripping.

Managed to smooth things over and everything seems to be back to normal. Thanks

EDIT: Can a moderator delete this thread. For some reason I cannot edit it. Thanks

You found out. Good. Now update what it was so it helps others, if they get in the same situation. I rather not have this thread deleted so others can learn. Hope mods don't delete it.

Maff
03-18-2015, 09:52 PM
You might think things are all sweet again but I can tell you she's gonna start pulling away again unless you step up your game.

You flirt with her at work and hang/make out with her outside work, so why are you texting her as well?

She's getting bored with you. You might love pizza, but if you had to eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day you're gonna get tired of it pretty quick. You need to give her space to miss you.

Stop texting her. Wait for her to text you. Arrange a meet-up that can lead to sex, put your phone down, then meet up with her and bang her!