PDA

View Full Version : my only sticking point please experts

JuicyZac
01-24-2015, 11:21 AM
Hello there.

im a new to THE GAME and im just starting out. i've been with 8 different girls which each one i've fucked tenths of times. i'm kinda an intermediate, but i've really never cold approached a girl like going the mall or something and just open a set. the girls i've been with did the job, they either opened a set with me! or they were my classmates which didn't build big barriers in front of me to talk to them

all the girls i've been with are all 8s and 9s and 10s.. im a good looking guy and kinda popular like what im tryna say im not that guy who just freezes when he tries to talk to a girl.. its just i don't even know what

my inner game is great but my outer game suck balls. my only sticking point is when i spot a target. i back up and just don't approach. even tho im aware about the free-of-outcome mindset. i've read articles and seen videos and blah blah blah but i don't seem to be able to demonstrate.

any solutions? :(

how can i overcome this approach anxiety...

Duut
01-24-2015, 11:44 AM
You talk about being an intermediate, yet you've never did cold approaches, you come off as someone who brags and you think your inner game is great when in the end you struggle with approach anxiety. Loose that ego, don't be afraid to be rejected and step up!

rockycruz
01-24-2015, 12:33 PM
Hello there.

im a new to THE GAME and im just starting out. i've been with 8 different girls which each one i've fucked tenths of times. i'm kinda an intermediate, but i've really never cold approached a girl like going the mall or something and just open a set. the girls i've been with did the job, they either opened a set with me! or they were my classmates which didn't build big barriers in front of me to talk to them

all the girls i've been with are all 8s and 9s and 10s.. im a good looking guy and kinda popular like what im tryna say im not that guy who just freezes when he tries to talk to a girl.. its just i don't even know what

my inner game is great but my outer game suck balls. my only sticking point is when i spot a target. i back up and just don't approach. even tho im aware about the free-of-outcome mindset. i've read articles and seen videos and blah blah blah but i don't seem to be able to demonstrate.

Hilarious.

How can your INNER-GAME be strong and OUTERGAME weak? How.

One cannot learn if they know everything and think they are intermediate. You're inner game is very.....very....very...weak. It shows in such a big way. Take a step back, read what you've said.

Think for a moment, that if you knew someone who knew a lot and you approached and said these words, do you think he would even bother to advise? Read what you've said. It contradicts. It's not Congruent to the success you said you had. It's flawed. It doesn't match up.

Why are you hurting yourself like that? Enough mate. Enough of this. You know very well what I'm talking about. It's time to listen to what you're saying because this, will project on girls when you do your day game.

Enough of the BS. You're hurting yourself.

Tank
01-24-2015, 01:06 PM
Why are you giving OP such a hard time.

To me it sounds like he describes that he feels like an intermediate, because he has been with some girls. So you could say that he's completely inexperienced with game, but not a complete rookie when it comes to girls.

And it sounds like he's generally confident as in having a basic level of trust in his worth as a human being, but that he doesn't know what to actually do to get a girl. He has gotten girls before, but it felt like a coincidence and now he wants to take control of his dating life. You could call that having strong inner game but weak outer game.

He already concluded that he is stuck at opening and want to overcome approach anxiety. He defined his sticking point so let's help him with that.

But approach anxiety is of course not something new. I suggest reading some of the many articles already written on the subject. Check out the http://www.theattractionforums.com/new-start-here/137934-game-faqs.html

rockycruz
01-24-2015, 05:04 PM
Or that it was ok at school, classroom, and now he's in the big wide world and has no skills/techniques whatsoever to now do it in an ocean. From fish bowl to now ocean. Makes sense. Even average can do ok at school, all girls kind of curious, want to test, try.

Bootcamp be good because he reads, watches but even then, has hard time to implement. Analytical mind, may need to see it happen before their eyes by someone, an instructor in field i.e. practical kind of thing.

Interesting point - strong inner-game and yet weak outer-game. Haven't heard that one before but then again, reminds me of a guy I know. Got confidence but no technique, control. Like it's kind of happens here but sometimes doesn't. Doesn't happen when needing it to happen.

Thanks for explaining Tank.

Hey OP, don't mind us. We're human beings, so we're off and sometimes we're on. Just have tough skin, you're going to need it for approaching and shit test they give. But it's fun.

Tank
01-24-2015, 05:07 PM
Or that it was ok at school, classroom, and now he's in the big wide world and has no skills/techniques whatsoever to now do it in an ocean.That's an excellent observation. I've heard many guys describe just that, I particularly remember Braddock mentioning how he was at a lost after leaving college.

JuicyZac
01-24-2015, 09:48 PM
Hilarious.

How can your INNER-GAME be strong and OUTERGAME weak? How.

One cannot learn if they know everything and think they are intermediate. You're inner game is very.....very....very...weak. It shows in such a big way. Take a step back, read what you've said.

Think for a moment, that if you knew someone who knew a lot and you approached and said these words, do you think he would even bother to advise? Read what you've said. It contradicts. It's not Congruent to the success you said you had. It's flawed. It doesn't match up.

Why are you hurting yourself like that? Enough mate. Enough of this. You know very well what I'm talking about. It's time to listen to what you're saying because this, will project on girls when you do your day game.

Enough of the BS. You're hurting yourself.

some of the lines you wrote gave me a better look at my problem

but they line where you said " Read what you've said. It contradicts. It's not Congruent to the success you said you had. It's flawed. It doesn't match up." is completely wrong and you way judged me about it. if it wasn't true i wouldn't say it was, simply because no one knows who the fuck is behind this screen, yet you judged me like that. And its true, i'm really good with women that's according to them, its kinda funny how you seemed so sure that what i said is so fake when its true.

Thank you

JuicyZac
01-24-2015, 09:50 PM
Why are you giving OP such a hard time.

To me it sounds like he describes that he feels like an intermediate, because he has been with some girls. So you could say that he's completely inexperienced with game, but not a complete rookie when it comes to girls.

And it sounds like he's generally confident as in having a basic level of trust in his worth as a human being, but that he doesn't know what to actually do to get a girl. He has gotten girls before, but it felt like a coincidence and now he wants to take control of his dating life. You could call that having strong inner game but weak outer game.

He already concluded that he is stuck at opening and want to overcome approach anxiety. He defined his sticking point so let's help him with that.

But approach anxiety is of course not something new. I suggest reading some of the many articles already written on the subject. Check out the http://www.theattractionforums.com/new-start-here/137934-game-faqs.html

EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

JuicyZac
01-24-2015, 09:50 PM
You talk about being an intermediate, yet you've never did cold approaches, you come off as someone who brags and you think your inner game is great when in the end you struggle with approach anxiety. Loose that ego, don't be afraid to be rejected and step up!

Same answer i said to rockycruz

JuicyZac
01-24-2015, 09:52 PM
Or that it was ok at school, classroom, and now he's in the big wide world and has no skills/techniques whatsoever to now do it in an ocean. From fish bowl to now ocean. Makes sense. Even average can do ok at school, all girls kind of curious, want to test, try.

Bootcamp be good because he reads, watches but even then, has hard time to implement. Analytical mind, may need to see it happen before their eyes by someone, an instructor in field i.e. practical kind of thing.

Interesting point - strong inner-game and yet weak outer-game. Haven't heard that one before but then again, reminds me of a guy I know. Got confidence but no technique, control. Like it's kind of happens here but sometimes doesn't. Doesn't happen when needing it to happen.

Thanks for explaining Tank.

Hey OP, don't mind us. We're human beings, so we're off and sometimes we're on. Just have tough skin, you're going to need it for approaching and shit test they give. But it's fun.

thanks the lord there's someone like you here

some of what you said ima keep in mind

thank you

rockycruz
01-25-2015, 10:57 AM
some of the lines you wrote gave me a better look at my problem

but they line where you said " Read what you've said. It contradicts. It's not Congruent to the success you said you had. It's flawed. It doesn't match up." is completely wrong and you way judged me about it. if it wasn't true i wouldn't say it was, simply because no one knows who the fuck is behind this screen, yet you judged me like that. And its true, i'm really good with women that's according to them, its kinda funny how you seemed so sure that what i said is so fake when its true.

Thank you

School, classroom, college. That is the place, where folks know little if anything about who they are, about life, and real world. In school, college, it is not easy knowing who you are because WE ARE TOLD who to be, and behave to what system tells to be, and follow tribal rules.

That's how it is designed. Not fault of students. Just way it is.

So how can we be congruent to we you are, when all we are was told, molded, shoved in by books, and influences around us?

Skills in school and college, were ok because a guy was with the AVERAGE. Good talking working there. Good looking face worked there. Packed with naivety to the max and perception ruled by tribal influences but when it comes to life, women...a guy is screwed and they tell me, they know who they are, and congruent.

"“An educational system isn't worth a great deal if it teaches young people how to make a living but doesn't teach them how to make a life.”

This now is about life. From fish bowl to ocean.

Or as one of my friend once said..

"I thought I was a badass at college. Had it all figured it. Got the girls. Got it sorted man. Then I leave college and find I'm a gold fish, swimming in an ocean of whales, and I realised...I don't know a god damn thing about life, women. I had to re-learn all over again. I had to learn to be a...Man."

Have a happy weekend.

VersacePython
03-05-2015, 06:35 PM
Hello there.

You're far from an intermediate. You need to start approaching girls and destroy your current self-image. You're going to think that you're getting worse than you previously were. Do not get fooled and think this is truth. Its not. No matter how good looking you need to start from the basics.