PDA

View Full Version : Female string theory

CowboyCasanova
01-15-2015, 01:09 PM
Just to show how women like to attempt to keep men on a string, and how when we shut them out they can't help but hate being ignored....

Dated this girl back in October for a month. Smoking hot body late 20's. Stopped dating her because she wanted a serious exclusive relationship and I clearly told her that wasn't going to happen after only knowing her a month.

Have chatted occasionally by text after that but have not seen her since November. Have not texted since Christmas Day (a simple merry Christmas text).

This morning 8AM

Her: :)
Me: drinking already this morning? I think you accidentally texted me.
Her: Hahahaha, no why?
Her: I just wanted to send you a smile face and say hello
Me: Very sweet, thank you.
Her/me: couple of texts about what's new in life...
Me: We should hang out some time soon. Stay in touch!

I went with the cocky opener because it was a bit out of character for her to text me having not seen her in several months. I knew she would probably not answer back when I suggested meeting up, but I went straight for the kill. I would definitely sleep with her again if that was why she was texting me and I wasn't going to waste any time finding out. Not going to waste all day with her on silly text conversation.

If I bump into her at a club she knows exactly what the deal will be.

Greggomatik
01-15-2015, 01:16 PM
Good move man. Def showing her that you're not gonna be her time killing ego stroke.

rdc363
01-15-2015, 01:53 PM
Maybe I'll try that. Truthfully, I wouldn't have texted a November girl back. I've got a few January women, and a few February women on deck. Buhahaha!

Kidding... Nice! I've heard of "string theory" (I think). Perhaps I'm just thinking of watching that old Japanese physicist on the Discovery Channel late at night talking about String Theory as it applies to advanced physics. Not sure, I don't really get that either. :-/

CowboyCasanova
01-15-2015, 02:57 PM
She initiated the text so no harm and texting her back. Maybe she was texting for a booty call.
We will see if if anything develops in the next day.

rdc363
01-15-2015, 03:15 PM
I don't get it: "harm in texting her back"?

What's wrong with: Hey! How's it been going?

I don't understand. Different styles, I guess. I mean you already slept with her? I talk to my exes all the time. I really don't think there is anything wrong with kicking back from trying to a PUA and being a normal cool person????

IDK... works for me. :-)

CowboyCasanova
01-15-2015, 03:17 PM
You confuse me when you said you would not have texted a November girl back.
Maybe I misunderstood you?

rdc363
01-15-2015, 03:33 PM
I wouldn't have. If I just wanted to blow her off. Why waste time? If she was someone I talked to regularly or wanted around, "Hey what trouble have you been causing?"

Why string theory? What is the end result? How will I benefit? I mean vs. actually, "Hey you! What you been up to? Humping a snowman?"

Or saying anything for conversation? :-/

I was curious about "string theory".

CowboyCasanova
01-15-2015, 03:53 PM
I don't want to blow her off. I would sleep with her again.
Under my terms ie one night no commitment. Her terms would be in a relationship.
So I need to maintain control of the conversation and not go deep into cutesy meaningless texting.

Cat string theory....keep yourself scarce. Women want what they can't have.
She is checking in because I checked out. Probably wants to re-engage for sex or dating.
Goes to the point I have been trying to make to some others here, don't be afraid to walk away.
Many woman can't stand being ignored and will make attempts to get back in your life.

rdc363
01-15-2015, 03:54 PM
EDIT: okay, I didn't see this part: "Her/me: couple of texts about what's new in life..."

That makes more sense. Sorry, I just skim over these posts. I'm usually working on while I'm on here and work has a greater priority than reading and replying. My bad. Sorry again.

I guess that's cool. I think that's how our game might be a little different. I try focusing on being someone who they want to come back. Not worrying about "double neg backflips, into sting figure 8's, with a reverse neg".....

The results are the same, I guess. I was just trying to understand.

Yes! Just read your last post! Excellent point! everybody wants what they cannot have! Great theory!

CowboyCasanova
01-15-2015, 04:25 PM
EDIT: I try focusing on being someone who they want to come back.

She would have me back in a second if I would agree to be monogamous...

She is not really going to hang around if I am screwing four other chicks at the same time and she can only date me once per week.
I can respect that but that's not what i am interested in at the moment. Better to leave her alone for her own sake.
BUT...if she sends random texts out of the blue like this because she wonders what I am up to & showing interest of course I am going to make a play for a booty call.