PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant or not pregnant that is the question

sinex
12-16-2014, 10:37 AM
Ok background is she is 23 and I am 35 we met online, talked for four months then previously we met up and did the business for ten days.

We met up again I flew in and did the business for two weeks. She was on no protection< i came inside her everyday. I went home she thought she might be pregnant but told me she had her period. then she decided to brake up with me. After two weeks of texting her, I decided not to text back because her texts were like insulating and negative. One month later she text me and I replied a few times, then I told her she shouldn't get her hopes up I am now involved with someone else. Then she was like well keep in touch you never know I might move out your way. Then She decides to tell me she is pregnant and send me a picture of her stomach. even if she was pregnant she would be two months. Any ways she is poor and cant afford a scan and its really doing my head in, does this sound like a fake pregnancy or what? Ive looked things up and you can still have a period when pregnant?

CowboyCasanova
12-16-2014, 03:24 PM
Ok background is she is 23 and I am 35 we met online, talked for four months then previously we met up and did the business for ten days.

We met up again I flew in and did the business for two weeks. She was on no protection< i came inside her everyday. I went home she thought she might be pregnant but told me she had her period. then she decided to brake up with me. After two weeks of texting her, I decided not to text back because her texts were like insulating and negative. One month later she text me and I replied a few times, then I told her she shouldn't get her hopes up I am now involved with someone else. Then she was like well keep in touch you never know I might move out your way. Then She decides to tell me she is pregnant and send me a picture of her stomach. even if she was pregnant she would be two months. Any ways she is poor and cant afford a scan and its really doing my head in, does this sound like a fake pregnancy or what? Ive looked things up and you can still have a period when pregnant?

This is a dating forum. We can't tell if she is being fake - how could we?
Our knowledge is not going to be any better than Google regarding having period while pregnant, unless there is a lady on here.
Hope your gal isn't!
ALWAYS use protection - Always. For disease, if not pregnancy. This crap is not worth the headaches.

rdc363
01-17-2015, 04:22 PM
It could belong to someone else. Make sure you get a DNA test before paying any child support. I would.

ChocolatePUA
01-18-2015, 01:11 PM

Total BS, 99% sure she's not pregnant.

Can't afford a scan? A home pregnancy test kit is like $9.99.
She's messing with your head. Seriously, don't worry about it.