PDA

View Full Version : Transition subjects

Manxman
12-11-2014, 12:07 PM
So, I play sport for my uni and when we went to another uni to play them this girl was there. After both teams went to the pub and she also came. Didn't speak to her directly much but the group was chatting and I made sure that I showed all the social and higher value basics.

A few days after the girl came to my uni as her team was playing and I spoke directly to her for a few minutes at half time. A couple of days later I added her on Facebook and started speaking to her.

The conversation ended when she got tired (something which I could've prevented by just not replying and saying I fell asleep which I was going to do after a few more messages) We spoke for a good couple of hours but now I'm struggling to think of ways to transition into a new conversation.

I am going to talk to her again and want to over the Christmas holidays so hopefully we can meet up when we're both back in the city.

So does anyone have any good topics for transitioning into further conversation that would come in handy?

CowboyCasanova
12-11-2014, 12:42 PM
You've already established a connection. Just ask her to meet you out when your both back in the city.

rockycruz
12-12-2014, 01:36 AM
A few days after the girl came to my uni as her team was playing and I spoke directly to her for a few minutes at half time. A couple of days later I added her on Facebook and started speaking to her.

I bet you're typing away for like an hour or more on facebook. You need to step back or you'll bore her and demonstrate low value.

You don't speak to any woman on facebook, skype and on phone on long duration includingtext. You do not build comfort like that mate. You need to me face to face, so kino can happen, where you face to face, touch, which is VERY important step. Facebook, text are low value investment.

She is not emotionally invested in you but it looks you are because you're doing the chasing.

There isn't any touch, and face to face to to transition to develop comfort.

When you use these tools like most guys do - and wonder why she got bored, or why she suddenly says, "Oh I don't see you that way," or "I'm not into relationship yet."

It shows you have no social life, you're putting her on a pedestal.

Distance yourself with using phone, texting, facebook. They are not supposed to be used for long duration but rather to peek interest, and get her ATTENTION to next stage...to meet you.

Control your dick and emotions stop trying to get EVERYTHING said on the day to impress her.

This is not the time to spend hours talking. Use time constraint, get busy with your life and get looking at OTHER girls too. You're far too focused on this one girl and doesn't look good.

The conversation ended when she got tired (something which I could've prevented by just not replying and saying I fell asleep which I was going to do after a few more messages) We spoke for a good couple of hours but now I'm struggling to think of ways to transition into a new conversation.

Of course, that's exactly what happens.

Step back and understand what's going on WITHIN you. Why are you rushing to talk so much using facebook etc.

Next time, limit your phone calls, limit facebook, limit text and only use them to increase her emotions, make her wanting so bad to see you.

Use time constraint on facebook and other tools..

"I have only a minute."

You now have time constraint and you know you must not go over a minute because you are creating a perception in her mind that you have HIGH VALUE, you got a social life to have no time sitting on Facebook, or phone, or texting back and forth on same day for hours.

Transition- peak her interest. You got a girl in front of you. OK, use her. She got eyes, nose, clothes; and use these as a way to increase your status value.

You - I see your eyebrows (or noise, or lips, whatever) twitches when we talk.
You - My ex-girlfriend, who was a Harvard student who became a Psychologist for blah blah company, (don't say doctor if it's not true) taught me that women with twitch eyebrow, are confident women. That they are in touch with their femininity, adventurous, and outgoing.....

Now....throw in the question...

You - So do you see yourself as adventurous, risk taker, outgoing blah blah?
Her - (she will give you information you can use. Listen to her emotions, why she does things, feelings.)

What you're doing is Framing her subconscious to act and behave the way YOU want her too.

You can use anything.

Her hands, fingers, her shoes, ear rings, tattoo, the way she walks, moves her hips, the way she stands. Plenty of transition topic to talk about.

Listen to her words, that's her language too and see if she is a VISUAL person or a FEELING person..

Her - Yes, I'm risk taker. I always FELT that you do what you FEEL and not let anything get in way.

Her thinking language is FEELING. You use that word, "Same here. I FEEL the same. Once....(story) and add (feeling here and feel there).

If she is a TOUCH girl...

Her - Yeah, I am. I remember when I went to seaside and was able to touch the waves, and the sand under my feet, it was awesome.

Her language is TOUCH. Now use that in your story...

Listen to emotions than logic.

The Key: is you have the opportunity to create role in her subconscious mind. You can FRAME her mind into WHAT YOU WANT HER TO BE. You are priming her read for the next stage as you touch, kino, and demonstrate high value..:

You - I just noticed something else. (look down at her fingers)
You - Wow. This is interesting. (don't say anything. Again, you're peeking her interest)
Her - What?
You - I read in a psychology magazine about fingers and it says....here let me show you. (Take her hand, TOUCH gentle, let her feel)
You - Then talk about the longer finger or something) It said, women who have longer index finger are very confident, risk takers and friendly. It makes sense! You seem friendly, outgoing, confident and a risk taker. Am I right?

So see something in her and use it.

Use her neck :D

You - Tilt your head to side, look at her neck
You - Now that's really something right there!
Her - (she'll be self conscious and touching her neck or face etc)
You - I met a good friend, he's a singer, songwriter who went out a model. She told him about what long and short necks mean. That women with long slender knecks are....(now frame her mind, with a kickass story and end it with asking if she's this and that...)

Have fun with transition and use kino but isolate her into a place away from friends, people so she's comfortable.

Use her body, waist, hair etc.