PDA

View Full Version : GF broke up with me and now ignores me

jerkface38
12-10-2014, 12:14 PM
She broke up with me and cut me off. We were long distance and I was planning to go see her again soon. This came from nowhere and I am wondering if somewhere down the line she'll ever contact me. We set up a time to talk after she made a new account but she made it easy to find her so I thought she still wanted to talk.

She was responding and we talked about it and since I had to do my own thing I asked if she was busy later and she said not really so I set up a time to talk and she said yes but when I was there she blew me off so about 30 minutes after "I said I guess you changed your mind I won't bother you anymore". I really loved her even though she wasn't the best looking I always liked her because sometimes she could be. I didn't think she could be so heartless but I guess I was wrong.

Is there any way I can fix this? I'm going to see other women I guess but I really don't think I'll ever truly be over this one. At least with the others I knew where I stood and they treat me civilized still. I've never been blown off without even an excuse before. Do you think she still cares and is there any possibility of getting back together?

jerkface38
12-10-2014, 01:48 PM
Please give some advice about this. I don't want to end things by just ignoring each other. I want a chance for a fresh start with her again.

Uzi2014
12-10-2014, 02:15 PM
Since it's long distance I would forget about it, bro. From experience I was with a girl back in April/May. Everything was perfect till University broke up for the Summer. She went to a dance college near my house, but her actual home in non-university time was 2 hours away. She also didn't know if she would get back into the dance college near my house.

Out of the blue she just broke it off. She said that she loved every second of it, but she wasn't ready to commit, then she got really confused and blamed it on the distance and gave several other excuses. I never talked to her again, but thought about her a lot.

It got me nowhere. Moral of the story is you should move on, long distance wouldn't be great anyway.

CowboyCasanova
12-10-2014, 02:19 PM
Based on the scenario you described, I would imagine that she met someone else. Do not contact her and move on with your life. There is no point chasing this, especially since it is long distance. There are plenty of women out there, and now you have a chance to go chase after some of them.