PDA

View Full Version : Should I Break No Contact

Cruise15
12-09-2014, 05:30 PM
So after things broke off with my ex, I went "No Contact" and have done so for two months now. She only contacted me once in this period this time, and it was about a week after the break up over a text (obviously I did not respond). I have been seeing other girls now, and working on myself, but I will admit I am not 100 percent over it. I also know that she is seeing other guys (she did almost immediately after)Things have improved drastically though. Recently I have been debating contacting her over text and saying something along the lines of:

"Hey I've been thinking lately, and I know it was for the best that thing didn't work out between us, but I think it would be cool if we could still be friends now"

I was thinking something like this could kind of turn the tables and make her wonder why I "think it's for the best" etc..

Plus we both have a lot of mutual friends so I think it could be a good idea for us to put it behind us.

Any thoughts?

xslim12
12-09-2014, 05:41 PM
What is your end goal on this? Are you trying to get back together? Why did you guys break up?

Cruise15
12-10-2014, 12:30 PM
That's a good question. We broke up because the attraction faded (for her) and I ended it because I knew it was going downhill, although we did keep talking for a period of time after that in which it became apparent that it was going no where which is where I started No Contact.

I think what I really want is to regain her attraction and then have the option to say yes or no so that I can have the power. Even though I can't really see myself saying yes.

xslim12
12-10-2014, 01:31 PM
Then I would suggest continuing NC and continue to develop yourself.

CowboyCasanova
12-10-2014, 01:54 PM
I'd wait a year and then you can be friends with her. 12 months, if you are over her romantically.