PDA

View Full Version : Is she reaching out???

evo071976
12-01-2014, 02:47 PM
Ok GF and I broke up in September this year. She was unsure that she still loved me at the time and needed space for herself.

We took a break and we went out a few times and ended sleeping with each other again. This went on and off for a few weeks and then I told her because she would go hot and cold that I was done and playing games while she tried to work herself out.

I went NC started working on myself, getting out doing my own things catching up with old friends etc...

Well she has been hanging out with another guy who was a friend of mine and last Thursday she sent me a sorry msg via FB (not friends on FB I deleted her). I read it and didn't reply. 4 days later she sent me another msg via text then on FB (same msg) saying how she would like to talk about the kids christmas presents as we had already bought them for each others kids (we don't have kids together but I treated her kids as my own).

What do you make of this is she reaching out or am I looking at nothing??

lt22
12-01-2014, 09:42 PM
How long were you two together?

1. Maybe the kids asked about you and to not complicate things for them, she thought you could get them a present or something.
2. If she is still including you in her kids lives...I would consider that a positive thing.

Oh and if she is hanging out with one of your old friends...he should be one of your ex friends now in my opinion lol.

evo071976
12-02-2014, 12:32 PM
How long were you two together?

1. Maybe the kids asked about you and to not complicate things for them, she thought you could get them a present or something.
2. If she is still including you in her kids lives...I would consider that a positive thing.

Oh and if she is hanging out with one of your old friends...he should be one of your ex friends now in my opinion lol.

1. We already had the present for each others kids on layby from July this year. I was going to cancel but rethought about it. She has just tols me now that she will drop it off at her brothers place and I can get them from there. I have made the choice if this is the way she want s to be about it, I won't be going to collect them.

2. She was including me in thier lives up till a fornight ago and she has gone all cold again

3. We were not that good of mates anyway and I can not put my finger on it but there is something about him that just does not add up. He has been single for over 5 years and I have not seen or heard about him hooking up with any girls in this time either, what is the go with that???