PDA

View Full Version : These bleeps ain't loyal

Tom36
11-30-2014, 07:43 AM
I meet this girl at my university, we find each other attractive. We talk for a bit and she invites me over to her place shortly after. All we do is cuddle, I make no moves. Second time i go over her friend is there so I make no moves again. Third time I go over we both get really high and I go for the make out and fool around but she stops me saying she would rather do it sober. Through out this whole time we text a lot, a lot of flirting. She tells me she really likes me a lot. We also sexually flirted a lot too. Now I kind of liked this girl, and I went over a fourth time for about 4.5 hours. First 2-3 hours we chilled and I didn't make any moves. I finally go for the make out and we start fooling around, I feel her pussy up through her leggings and try to slide off her pants but each time she won't let me, citing that she likes me too much and wants to wait. Now the fucked up part is I catch her sending text messages talking to another guy about him coming over and "cuddling". After a bit she completely stops any interaction and keeps telling me she's conflicted, which I'm sure is about me and this other guy. I end up just leaving, feeling like crap and with the worst case of blue balls. At this point I no longer have any romantic interest in this girl, I just want to fuck her. Any thoughts on this?

rockycruz
12-01-2014, 01:32 PM
I meet this girl at my university, we find each other attractive. We talk for a bit and she invites me over to her place shortly after. All we do is cuddle, I make no moves. Second time i go over her friend is there so I make no moves again. Third time I go over we both get really high and I go for the make out and fool around but she stops me saying she would rather do it sober. Through out this whole time we text a lot, a lot of flirting. She tells me she really likes me a lot. We also sexually flirted a lot too.

This is has nothing to do with loyalty. It's to do with your own confidence. When you say "sexually flirted" do you mean you had sex? Because from what I'm reading, nothing of the thought happened and what HAS happened is you didn't escalate. There was no qualifying either.

I bet it was just kissing and cuddling, right?

First 2-3 hours we chilled and I didn't make any moves.

See what I mean. Do you know that this tells a lot to a girl about where the guy is at in confidence, social status. That the guy isn't confident at all and doesn't have status.

I finally go for the make out and we start fooling around, I feel her pussy up through her leggings and try to slide off her pants but each time she won't let me, citing that she likes me too much and wants to wait.

BS! Girls say that all time. It's a test to see how you react and it's for you to be confidence to ease back in, and make her feel comfortable, and continue. She didn't say, "NO. DON'T. NO." Did she? She just put her hand on yours, stopped you and said, "I like you too much."

Girl - I like you too much
Me - Babes, this is what gals and girls do with they LIKE someone TOO much.

Then I'd go back to start, tease, kiss and again, and keep doing so until I get her so damn hot, she'll be ripping my clothes off. You don't know how many times a girl said that too much, but it always ended most of the time with sex.

Do you know why? We didn't sit talking too much for 2-3 hours. I knew, if we are together alone in your house or hers, sitting on sette or bedroom, then it's for me to make her comfortable, to make her feel she won't be judged, and to keep rotating, round and round, until she can't take it and she follows through.

Now the fucked up part is I catch her sending text messages talking to another guy about him coming over and "cuddling".
Of course she has because "ooooh, I like you too much" translated as, "you were too slow, you don't have confidence, and social status. Just because I said "I like you too much" wasn't what I mean. I was seeing if you want me, if you can handle me, of you can take me, without judging me."

]After a bit she completely stops any interaction and keeps telling me she's conflicted,[/QUOTE

Not really. It's her way saying, there is no attraction between you and her. AND she is ALREADY seeing the guy, planning, behind your back. She's now interested in the other guy/guys. She got bored. No attraction.

At this point I no longer have any romantic interest in this girl, I just want to fuck her. Any thoughts on this?

Romance? Mate, romance doesn't happen in beginning stages anyway. That's problem. Guys do too much talking, too much. They do too much chilling with girl in first and second meetings. That is the time to escalate, especially if you're alone together in a room.

Take it as an experience and use it for next girl.

Tom36
12-03-2014, 09:07 PM
Update: I ended up f-closing her.

rockycruz
12-03-2014, 10:24 PM
Update: I ended up f-closing her.

There we go. Confidence and escalation. KABAM!

Tom36
12-04-2014, 08:40 PM
So I changed a few things the last time I went over to her place. First off, and most importantly, I gamed her on text before I went over. I basically teased her mind with thoughts of what i might do to her. When i went over, I approached with the mindset that I was going to take control of the situation and lead things where I want them to go. As I sat on her bed I called her over and began to tease her which led to us kissing and every so often id stop and make her come ask me for more. Finally when i went to put my hands in her pants she didn't stop me and I was able to take her pants and panties off and the rest is history.