PDA

View Full Version : ex apologizes for pushing me away

Moof
11-07-2014, 12:34 PM
Hey all,

So i dated this gal for 8 months. It went really well for the first 6 months, we texted eachother for hours every night, always had fun when we hung out, and things were good. However the last two months were rocky. I noticed her becoming distant and flaking out on dates. I gave her the benefit of the doubt for a while, but the last straw was when she stood me up two dates in a row. After the last one i broke it off. Saying something to the tune of "this isn't working, we need to make time for eachother and stick to it, no more games". And she never responded.

So i started the process of moving on, signging up for dating sites and getting out there. Two weeks after I called it off, I saw her on a dating site and viewed her profile. A few hours later she sends me a message with sad faced emoticons, I respond with "my thoughts exactly". Later that night she apologizes saying "Idk what to say, you walking away made me realize how bad my fear of commitment was..infact i realized that i pushed you away, which was never my intention at all. I'm really really sorry!" I do like this girl and would like to resume dating her.. what is a good response to that post that would hint at getting back together. Any thoughts on messaging and direction? Thanks

Hitchcox
11-07-2014, 01:24 PM
Bounce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk