PDA

View Full Version : Will she think I've been stalking?

Fernando2826
11-05-2014, 12:53 PM
So here's the situaiton. My gf and I broke up under somewhat mutual circumstances about a month ago.

Now the problem is that she left herself logged into her ymail account on my laptop - something I had no idea of. I use yahoo as my home page and occasionally I noticed that it logged her in when I brought up a browser, but I never really considered it a big deal and didn't look at her mail.

Now I've been told that you can access the login history, which gives location and ip address - we live in different parts of the country. It's suddenly stopped logging in which suggests to me that she (or her really password/internet secruity conscious dad who does all of her it maintenance) will have noticed this and think I'm stalking hugely. It's just the kind of thing he might check and it seems strange that she has changed her password in the 1 week that she is home from uni.

Hoping to get back together with this girl so would prefer it didn't look this way.

w0ke
11-05-2014, 02:19 PM
it only notifies you the 1st time you login from a new area/pc them it saves the location and pc and it keeps you logged in. So luckily nothing too bad happened, she might just changed her pwd for othe reasons

John Alex Clark
11-06-2014, 10:44 AM
You've got a clear conscience because you didn't do it. Therefore, it doesn't matter if her dad told her otherwise because you can just tell her up front that you weren't stalking her. Just tell it to her straight if she asks

You probably won't need to though, since as w0ke says, she probably changed her password for other reasons, so just don't worry too much about it.