PDA

View Full Version : Pretty sure this girl is trying to game me back

InsertPseudonymHere
11-02-2014, 12:47 AM
So this isn't oneities or any of that shit. It's just one girl I can't figure out. I do flirt and hook up with other girls, so don't interpret this as a oneitis intervention lol.

First off, this is college game. Basically, this girl has a strong ass personality. We constantly flirt with each other and are really touchy with each other. I get a lot of signs of attraction from her, but then whenever we're alone and I go in to try to make out with her, she just turns her head. Obviously, I pretend like nothing happened, keep talking, but this has happened 3 times already. Honestly, it's like she's purposefully resisting what she actually wants and I can't figure out why. Does she just like the feeling of being in control or some shit? Is there anything specific I should do to basically stop that bullshit?

TheSuperiorMan
11-04-2014, 10:15 AM
Flirt more boldly with her, be more direct, give her more compliments, and then when she resists when you try to make a move, do so again a few minutes later - untill you get what you want, or are rejected.

rockycruz
11-12-2014, 11:34 AM
Hahaha. She's interested but she's loving the flirting part. Be bold. Get in there, be a little aggressive in your approach, and I dont mean get angry. I mean don't be feminine....get in their, on her face, eye contact, and tell her she's hot, and take her arms and put it around your neck. She wants you to dominate, be a man, lead her. Don't quit. I bet she's type to keep going on trying to play hard to get, keep going. Take her hand and walk. Lead into YOUR reality not hers.

sdnightfly
11-14-2014, 06:20 AM
Do you both live on campus, and have you gone on dates off campus? Where are you finding alone time with her?

She might be more attracted to someone else or have a boyfriend she hasn't brought up. She might know about your other hookups and grossed out by it. If she's friends with any of those girls, they've talked.

storyofaguy
11-20-2014, 04:46 PM
So this isn't oneities or any of that shit. It's just one girl I can't figure out. I do flirt and hook up with other girls, so don't interpret this as a oneitis intervention lol.

First off, this is college game. Basically, this girl has a strong ass personality. We constantly flirt with each other and are really touchy with each other. I get a lot of signs of attraction from her, but then whenever we're alone and I go in to try to make out with her, she just turns her head. Obviously, I pretend like nothing happened, keep talking, but this has happened 3 times already. Honestly, it's like she's purposefully resisting what she actually wants and I can't figure out why. Does she just like the feeling of being in control or some shit? Is there anything specific I should do to basically stop that bullshit?

I had a girl do that to me once. She would keep turning. I tried 2-3 times. We later talked about it, and she said the mood wasn't right when I tried.

To be fair, it really wasn't, although her idea of the right mood was a tad off, because she said I could have kissed her when we were waiting for the elevator. But no matter how many times I revisited that situation in my head, her moment never felt right to me.

Anyway, we eventually did make out. I had to caveman. And she did mention after, that she likes it when she gets cave-manned. It's pretty much a high risk situation for you. Caveman, and risk being seen as forceful and desperate. Don't do it, and the girl thinks you aren't being a man. Regardless, you gotta gauge the situation for yourself. And decide when you need to pull back.

xslim12
11-21-2014, 11:12 AM
storyofaguy

Whats a caveman?

storyofaguy
11-21-2014, 06:06 PM
xslim12, that's when you club a woman on the head, and drag her back to your cave. Haha.

xslim12
11-21-2014, 06:08 PM
xslim12, that's when you club a woman on the head, and drag her back to your cave. Haha.

I was trying to read it with this context:
Urban Dictionary: Caveman (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Caveman)

Did not make sense

storyofaguy
11-21-2014, 06:14 PM
Check out example #5. As close as it gets.