PDA

View Full Version : No contact with ex for 1 month

Jimmyjackson92
10-20-2014, 03:20 AM
My ex girlfriend broke up with me about 2 months ago. She went away for 10 weeks and when she returned she said she didn't feel the same anymore. She met some guy while she was away and admitted to being attracted to him and said if we weren't together something might've happened. After 3 weeks of limited contact trying to get her back i decided to go No contact and have done for over a month now. There are times when I feel angry about it all and feel like i'll never forgive her, she might not have cheated on me physically but she did emotionally. She'll never see the guy she met again as he lives in Africa but they keep in touch via facebook etc.

I also find myself wanting to break contact, I find myself still wanting her from time to time and I hate it, i know i shouldn't. Should I break contact? if her feelings had changed she would contact me right? if not how do I move on and forgive and forget?

We were together for 9 months, I'm 22 and she is 19.

Tank
10-21-2014, 01:44 AM
You won't really find more comprehensive breakup advice than from this book: The Breakup Survival Guide for Men | Lovesystems.com (http://www.lovesystems.com/breakup-guide)

You were together for less than a year and you are both quite young, short relationships are quite common. Of course you may be a bit disappointed and sad, but about now you should be out there meeting new girls.

Yes, you should break contact, stop chasing this girl, she's not that special and apparently she's not even faithful or honest. Don't let a woman who cheated on you control your life. Take steps towards meeting new women, right now, whatever that is for you. If you can't do that, if you're too caught up in self-pitty, read that book.