PDA

View Full Version : girlfriend broke up with me because shes depressed

levibelew927
08-20-2014, 09:05 PM
she has to have her friend tell me like a little coward she is. whatever if your really depressed and don't want my help then don't expect me to all of a sudden come back to you because you feel better because that shit don't fly with me. you better find help fast because if you don't you'll end up miserable for the rest of your life and end up like robin williams. oh and by the time you feel better and want to come back to me it would be too late because I found someone with better body, tits, ass, and face and doesn't have fucked up issues and you would go back to shoot yourself in the foot and be depressed again.

do you think shes lying and meeting other people or is she actually depressed? shes told me she has depressive issues so I believe her. I'm gonna move on from this because I don't have time for bullshitting around

Ezcheesy
08-21-2014, 11:01 AM
Hey levibelew,

think about the reltionship for bit. Get distance, get perspective and write down a list with things that were wrong/bad in the relationship(thank you TheRogue for the last one) This will help you get over it a lot quicker.

If it's true do you want to have someone in your life who's chronically depressed?
If she wants to see others think about why. There's clearly some issues in your relationship, mainly open communication I would say. Or you're dating a 12 year old, if she sends her friend to talk to you, in which case this discussion does not belong here.
Either way, write that list down.

Cheers!

levibelew927
08-21-2014, 11:53 AM
what went wrong is on saturday I forgot to read her msg about her breaking her finger. so I texted back sunday and haven't heard from her until monday. so eventually I invited her to my favorite restaurant on my birthday which is today and she says yes and stuff. she didn't give me any signals that indicated that she didn't want to go. SHE WANTED TO GO from my perspective. I told her if she was depressed then she can talk to me and stuff. she said alright and thx and stuff. idk if thats the nail in the coffin but how am I suppose to know?

Ezcheesy
08-21-2014, 12:07 PM
If you really care about what's been going on with her depression; talk to her friends about it. Be friendly and understanding about it, don't be the inquisitive stalky asshole.

levibelew927
08-21-2014, 12:30 PM
even her friends are asking what the hell is wrong with her. she and her friends did fight and im pretty sure it would happen again.

how exactly am I being an asshole?

Ezcheesy
08-21-2014, 12:45 PM
I put that wrong, that part concerned about how to talk to the friends, didn't mean to offend you mate.

Sounds like she has her own stuff to contend with. It's up to her to talk about it. If she trusts you and she knows you can keep a secret she'll come to you.