PDA

View Full Version : this is insane, Iam losing my mind with her, she is insane.

Epicnez
08-10-2014, 08:26 AM
Iam 20 years old she is 25, we met and clicked, she was massive shit testing me because i look good and she knew that i was fucking girls regulary...anyway i went with her into relationship it was hard at first but then i knew her better and she is really a good girl, aweomse, adorble, and hot( we ended up having sex like 7 times in 24 Iam the first one she was able to cum because the dudes who were with her were TOTAL AFC)...but she got a problem she is insecure as fuck! i tell you WTF happend friday night, some dude got bday and i and my gf went to the party, so it was all perfect and nice, alot of smiling and laughing, then like in 3:40 mt girl and our mutual friend, we were sitting in bus station because our friends went to a pub, to see if it was closed so we wouldn't waste money for nothing...so THIS SHIT HAPPENS!!! some girl got out from a taxi, and my friend said "oh wow she is sexy' and i told him "she is my friends gf arnt you ashamed?" in a funny way then again he said "she is sexy as fuck!" in some point in my GF head she mixed it on me! what i mean? "you just told that she is preety and you arn't ashamed to admit it" i was like wtf( massive shit test) i was like "wtf are you talking about?" well the problem is i proved her wrong i explained really good what happend, then she is like "You said you saw her on a bus!" well at this point i couln't handle this shit anymore! this fucking 2 month of shit testing me!!! every time i proved her iam the man! in real life and in the bed, so.... i went berseked on her "ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE? what is wrong with you?! fuck this! iam going home have fun together and go to that friends of our house" after couple of minutes she says "forget about you knowing me anymore.." so i didn't talk to her 1 day to chill and then to talk to her (Iam very optimistic person but i just snapped...) so i told her that i understand what happend and it was alcohol involved (wasnt drunk) and you mad at me and the way i left you in your face it's becasue if i stayed i would say words i don't want to...so i left text me when you want to meet and talk about it..
she said "i got nothing to talk about with you, good you rememberd talking to me, so keep doing wtf you are doing all day bye"
long story short, after she said to me this shit... I went to my friends house and fucked her...so my back is all scratched and shit... but now i keep wondering? if my gf said it's over? or just needed some space? maybe i made a mistake that i fucked after 1 day of depression and tear another girl? should i ask her is it over? wtf i do guys help me....

additional notes:- her last 2 ex's cheated on her (no wonder she is insecure and obssesed as fuck)
-massive shit testing me!
-awesome sex almost everytime she cumed on me..
-love each other (well if went NC on her right now and she isnt talking nor texting...i guess she isn't worth it)
-she is Fucked up! every girl that talked to me friendly, she got mad and made shit load of drama
-she is talking to our mutual friends but Iam fine with that...
-Iam fitness dude, looking all good and no problem with girl (natural)
-serving the army...
-she is is pesemistic person and i loved it when i could make her laugh or smile... Iam optimistic.
-feel bad for fucking another girl after what my gf or ex or what ever said last message...
-i'ts been 2 days after she broke up with me or she didnt so i need an answer on this.. :(

LondonLad
08-10-2014, 02:47 PM
Women will constantly shit test you to check you're still the man they fell for. It's a good sign, it means they're still interested. You should take it as a compliment. And ALWAYS stay composed. If she does it too much for your liking try to reassure her, talk to her or dump her. As for if your relationship is still on or not. If you want it to be then go about it the right way and don't get needy. At the end of the day it's your decision to keep in contact with her and build attraction again and it's gonna be pretty obvious if she doesn't want to hang round with you. Question is, is she worth the hassle?

Also, if there was no confirmation that the relationship was over and you went straight to fuck someone else... You can't really value this girl that much. Don't waste her time as well as yours. She seems to have too much baggage for you and you seem too overly emotional

Epicnez
08-11-2014, 01:26 AM
Women will constantly shit test you to check you're still the man they fell for. It's a good sign, it means they're still interested. You should take it as a compliment. And ALWAYS stay composed. If she does it too much for your liking try to reassure her, talk to her or dump her. As for if your relationship is still on or not. If you want it to be then go about it the right way and don't get needy. At the end of the day it's your decision to keep in contact with her and build attraction again and it's gonna be pretty obvious if she doesn't want to hang round with you. Question is, is she worth the hassle?

Also, if there was no confirmation that the relationship was over and you went straight to fuck someone else... You can't really value this girl that much. Don't waste her time as well as yours. She seems to have too much baggage for you and you seem too overly emotional
thank you for your comment man, you are helping me, well i got an update..
I talked to her because she was aurguing with her girl-friends about me in whatssapp chat so i saw it i was like WTF, and i texted my gf and said what happend in there why are you pushed me in this convo of yours? long story short she i said "i dont like it how it is now with you" she said "i dont like it either" the no contact thing, so we meet up at 9 after she stops working at 8 in the evning, it is valentines day at our country not global valentine day,something stupid i know... so i we are going to meet and talk what happend on friday, guys how should i react? should i say "look I'am sorry i got bereseker mod on you it wasn't right there are other ways to talk calmly" or stuff like that? we meet today(in 9 hours) help would be appreciated how to handle this? I want her, though my good friends say dump her, she is unstable, you deserve better... any advice on how to talk with her and confort?