PDA

View Full Version : please help im not sure where i screwed up or if i did.

paulsimon
07-20-2014, 03:26 PM
New to the forums, any help would be greatly appreciated. A little back story I'm 29 almost 30, she is 18 turns 19 this week. I met her at a street dance last weekend. So I messaged her on Facebook saying - Hey, it was nice meeting you last night. If you ever want to go wakeboarding, surfing, or if you can't handle that I guess we could try tubing. Hit me up "left my number" she text me in 15 minutes, and we text off and on all day Sunday. We text off and on the next few days, then we were texting Wednesday night and I haven't heard back from her. Can you guys tell me where I went wrong and how to salvage the situation this girl is way hot. The conversation is as follows verbatim. She was a bit of a cold one word texter so I used a few tips I found in here.

Me-Did you have to work tonight?
Her- Nope
Me-Guess what.
Her-What?
Me-That's not a guess.
Her-I dunno
Me-You can do better than that.
Her-Nope. I can not.
Me-velociraptor is my favorite dinosaur.
Her-Cool beans
Me-What did you do today?
Her-Work 8-12. Then sanded the hood of my shadow
Me-Why did you sand it?
Her-I'm gonna paint my car.
Me-Flat black? That'd be hot.
Her-Im not sure ha
Me-Or zebra stripe with "her name" in pink.
Her-I don't like pink.
Me-Lime green?
Her-My bathroom is lime green.
Me-That's my favorite color.!
Me-We're going on the boat Saturday do you and your girls want to come out?
HerI work 3:30-6:30
Me-Shitty! If you want to come out part of the day or if anything changes the offer is open.
Her-Well I defs work.. Then going to "her friends name" after I believe to get ready for the street dance.
Me-Calling in sick is always fun. :)
Her-Not when I have no money
Me-Yeah I forgot what it's like to be in college. Do you work Friday night?
Her-Friday morning/afternoon 11:45-3:15 call in 3:15-5:15
Me-Well I'm done at 5 we can go out for awhile Friday night.
Her-I may or may not be having a friend over.
Me-If you don't want to it's ok.
Her-Well I have prior plans
Me-Let's get on the same page. I'm not mad or anything like that. If you have plans that's totally cool.
Sent Friday to try and reopen text.
Me-Are we fighting? If we are am I winning?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

QualityGame
07-20-2014, 04:00 PM
She's not that into you.

But, "That's cool. Offer's still open if plans change. I'm about to...(*insert some cool shit here*) so I gotta run. Later!"

would have worked. Then, just reopen another day like normal. :)

paulsimon
07-20-2014, 06:24 PM
God dammit, that's way better. Oh well next time.

Ment4ll
07-21-2014, 10:25 AM
When her first three messages are "nope" "what" and "I dunno" you're just stroking her ego by texting back

JonyWalker
07-29-2014, 03:06 PM
^^^this. Also, you're almost 30. I feel like a creep when I'm hitting on 18/19 year olds and I'm only 23. Not saying you shouldn't follow your dreams but you've got to accept that some girls are too young. When you said that stuff about forgetting what it's like to be in college you dated yourself and lessened the amount of compatibility between you. READ RELATE relax.... And you really expected her to guess? Wtf did you imagine she would guess with that? Of course 99% of the time the girl will say what. You expected her to be playful but that was not the vibe she was giving you at all.

storyofaguy
07-31-2014, 09:26 AM
You went wrong right from the start. I believe your mistakes occurred prior to this conversation, that's why she went cold before that. You might wanna revisit your chat logs, and see what happened. My guess is, you bored her out (I have that assumption based on this conversation though, so it might not be true).