PDA

View Full Version : Help with getting together with my ex... Maybe?

mjsgoku
07-16-2014, 08:05 AM
Hi my name is Mike, I messed things up in my ltr, and made it seemingly impossible to correct my mistakes afterwards. My ex is Ashly.

So we had been together for a year and a half, i am currently 19 so that seems like it was a really long time, she was the first person that i ever truly been with and loved, we were both virgins, we never did traditional sex, always too nervous/scared. I am a christian but she is not and i had a zero tolerance on alcohol, have since realized that in moderation it is not the absolute worst thing. I was not a good boy friend, as it was my first spin on the marry go round, and when we broke up over a seemingly small argument, i was not able to handle it well, so instead of looking online for help first, I did it my way, I pestered her, please take me back, Look at my improvements, we can be happy just see, ETC. And truth be told, i am very analytical, i critique myself and i do make improvements the improvements i made were for whoever i next go into a relationship with. Well i pestered her for about a month, and i finally deleted all my ties to her, FB, SNAPCHAT, SKYPE, PHONE #, sorry caps lock, to lazy to retype. But i want to know how, if it is even possible to think that we can, get back together, and if not, what are good ways to cope? How do i move on? And what is my next step, i have heard the your young theres plenty out there etc. I want non generic honest help. I feel if i get one last shot, we could make it for the long haul, but i dont want to keep pursueing and ruin my chances even more, hopefully i can build a new relationship with her, but all help is greatly appreciated.

Magic_Man
07-17-2014, 08:56 PM
You may or may not want to hear this, but the best thing to do at this point is cut her off completely. Chasing after her and asking her to take you back is not going to do anything for you. Cease communication, and maybe in the silence she'll realize she wants you too, but if not, it's done. I broke up with my gf of 2 years about 3 months ago now, and I had nothing as well. So what did I do? I joined a gym, read up on the game (which I previously left behind), and began going on a journey to change myself. My suggestion is you do the same mate. It's going to suck for a bit, but what you're going to do will be better you in the long run.

MM