PDA

View Full Version : How to progress

lox1305
06-18-2014, 11:23 AM
OK so I'm struggling to actually build a convo via text. I can open and build attraction, but the convo hardly goes any further.

Heres an example from tinder

Me: how lucky is it that you've found me on tinder
HB:haha very lucky?
ME: ye if you play your cards right ill take you to mcdonalds and ill get you happy meal. as long as I get to keep the toy. who said romance was dead!
HB : haha thats not fair, that would be the most romantic
ME: OK we'll thumb wrestle for the toy. so other than not going on any romantic dates anything else i should know about you
HB: Im amazing at thumb wrestling since I'm double jointed . hmmm. no nothing else really.

Any advise on how to actually build the attraction into a regular convo and any other advise would be appreciated .

philemon
06-18-2014, 11:31 AM
so where you from ?

xslim12
06-18-2014, 02:55 PM
OK so I'm struggling to actually build a convo via text. I can open and build attraction, but the convo hardly goes any further.

Heres an example from tinder

Me: how lucky is it that you've found me on tinder
HB:haha very lucky?
ME: ye if you play your cards right ill take you to mcdonalds and ill get you happy meal. as long as I get to keep the toy. who said romance was dead!
HB : haha thats not fair, that would be the most romantic
ME: OK we'll thumb wrestle for the toy. so other than not going on any romantic dates anything else i should know about you
HB: Im amazing at thumb wrestling since I'm double jointed . hmmm. no nothing else really.

Any advise on how to actually build the attraction into a regular convo and any other advise would be appreciated .

Keep in mind. Banter is good, but you must keep a balance between cocky/funny and comfort. I would agree with the post above.