PDA

View Full Version : Could of I got her number? If I approach diffrently? Did she lie?

anonymousemail
05-30-2014, 05:21 PM
Hi, I haven't been in a relationship since 2011, I haven't hit on a girl since 2012, and I haven't like a girl so much till now. In late 2012 my little brother passed away, I slip into a emotional coma. Ive become socially awkward. Now I finally decided to not sit in my room and work a dead end job. So I decided to go to school. My old job was nothing but men, we delivered parts to dealership it involve short social interactions. I been told I was good looking. Girls in my class tend to strike a conversation with me in class, I have no interest in them but I would like to keep my conversation going but I can't. I also can't speak out in class when I want to. But back in my hs days I was so talkative, now I am like lame.

I told myself when I see a girl that I like I will hit on her. I mean I'm 25 years old and I have become this person that can't even hold a conversation for more than 5 minutes besides with close friends and family. But anyways cut to the point. After done eating in the cafeteria by myself hiding in the corner. I spent to much time eating and in a rush because I had a mid-term that day.

I walk this route everyday I see almost the same people everyday. But today I seen a very beautiful girl she moved me and its been a while since I felt like this. I never seen her before. So I was a little nervous its been a while since I hit on a girl aaahahahah. I grab my balls and sat next to her, I said, '' How are you doing? '' She looks up and just stare into my eyes for like a good 5 sec and said, '' Good. " She didn't even ask how I was doing!

I started to feel nervous, I don't have much time I'm already running late for my mid-term. So I said, '' Hey I'm in a hurry, I don't normally do things and its been a while, but I would like to get to know you, may I call you sometimes? '' She looks back at me smiling and said , '' Why? '' and we just stare at each other for a few seconds because I got really confused at this point. I mean I just told her why lol. So then I said, " Well I want to get to know you better and your really pretty. '' She is smiling then looks down at her phone.

Then said, '' I'm so sorry, I have a boyfriend. '' Then I said, '' Well, wow, I mean yea your pretty I should have known but I'm in a hurry I got to go, bye. '' She didn't say anything. I left. As I was walking I look back to look at her she was staring into space...... I think she lied I can tell by her body language.

What she is there again? Is it a sign? Because like I said I walk that route everyday to class I see the same people everyday, I think I should apologize for making her comfortable and maybe talk more.