PDA

View Full Version : The Crawl Out of the Friend Zone

DQuagly
05-26-2014, 08:39 AM
Alright guys so I actually posted about this girl before. She was my Bestfriend she always flirted with me we had major chemistry! And I kept getting rejected... Well this is for anyone who is stuck in that friend zone. I accepted the fact that she didn't want me, so I gamed and dated a lot! Met some girls went on some dates had some lays. Cool right. Well nothing compared to her I didn't know why and I still don't. But one day she confessed that she was crazy about me and that she wanted to be with me. I literally crawled out of the friend zone... Unintentionally too btw. It was cool we made out that day she told me how she told everyone ALL her family and friends. We we're suppose to go out this weekend, but she called me the night before and said hey so when I kissed you there pretty much was no spark. This made no sense cuhz when she told me she liked me she did it in this big way! She actually took me out on a mini date bought me drinks gave me two gifts and I was like woah I did it I finally got her but then she just ran? Someone help me on that one I don't understand that one moment her emotions were strong the next they weren't. ( maybe it was because her friends made it such a big deal and it scared her, I'm not sure. All her friends love me they all blew up my phone happy for her and I and not just the girls her guy friends too... Weird) after what she told me I cut her off. we are no longer friends. This part is the advice I need. Idk what just happened^?
Well I'm writing this for any guy or girl, I hear there are some on here supposedly, out there who is stuck in the friend zone. It is possible to get out! Now I don't know where I went wrong, but I want you guys to know that you can do it it is possible. Now I'm not saying you need to keep after her when she rejects you I'm stubborn and learned the hard way and if you are too well after reading this hopefully you take my advice and do what I did go game meet new people and MAYBE she will see that you are a great guy. Plus use that time to figure out if she is what you really want. All this is just coming to mind before I hit the gym then go to Starbucks to do some homework and day game. I thought maybe someone out there may need to hear this. And no it doesn't make you a bitch if this happened to you. It just means your human it happens to the best of us. If you give up on everything that's a different story. My advice to it all go game! Be the best you can be.

DQuagly
05-26-2014, 08:43 AM
Oh yeah I forgot to add that when she told me she wanted to have a future with me she said that every date she went on they didn't work out because she could only think of me. She would think the date is fun, but it would have been better with me. Yeah just wanna throw that out there so you guys understand how she felt one day and how it was gone the next.

juvx
05-29-2014, 01:37 PM
Great story man. I'm glad it finally happened for you. Unfortunately she sounds a bit bipolar lol. Not sure why there were no sparks. Maybe be more passionate next time and more aggressive. Escalate to avoid this in the future imo. I literally go for sex every time doesn't matter the place or time or girl (if we get to the makeout stage) lol. She might put up LMR but at least try.