PDA

View Full Version : PUA Opinion about my breakup

Tornado
05-24-2014, 05:24 PM
Dear PUAs and PUAs to become

I write you the story (short version, I'm no Ted Mosby) of my breakup.

I was with my girl before I knew game but we had bad times and I got handed The Game and it changed my life. I went out and made out with 7 different girls also my sex life increased rapidly. I really forgot my girlfriend basically.

A year from that with all kind of things in my life, I moved abroad to a neighboring country. And one additional year from that while dating a stripper, I noticed that my ex deleted her Facebook or then she blocked me. I stalked all thousands of Facebook messages to get her number she wanted to give me when we started to date.

I call her up and we meet. She tells me she has a new boyfriend who is protective of her because he's, and I quote my ex: "a hustler".

After I am returning home from our meeting, I SMS her litteraly like this (translated): "When we met, my feelings to you came back, but I'm not going to be in the way of your happiness. However, if you ever miss our times together, don't hesitate to contact me!"

She called me angrily and asked if I'm drunk and what kind of person I think she is and she wondered how can I say something like that 2 years later... She really got angry.

This was spring time and she added her Facebook back. During the fall she updated a profile picture and I saw her new BF liking the picture, so I had to delete everything from her. I blocked her on Facebook and deleted all pictures, messages on FB, but not her phone number.

Then came winter and I remember her birthday, I sent her a simple "Happy birthday! :)" and her reply is "don't you remember that I was angry at you last time we met or is this some kind of automatic message you send to all random people and unknown people? :D well thanks..."

Now I don't even have her phone number anymore and I still miss her. This summer it becomes 3 years since we quit seeing each other.

Please do not write that I am a beta-male never getting laid bullshit, it's not true. I fuck and game but I can't shake her off... I know it's freaking scary that it's such a long time and she has a new cock to ride on.

What do you think of this situation? How can I move on for real? Why did she become so fucking angry all the time I contacted her?

Hit me back guys!
-Tornado

Lin J
05-24-2014, 06:27 PM
That's kinda long (3 year), how long have you guys been together exclusively?

Do you think she is exceptionally beautiful? Or personality wise?

momosnake
05-24-2014, 08:03 PM
We (guys) want what we don't have.

I say to get in a relationship; she seems like a bitch to be honest.

Tornado
05-24-2014, 11:56 PM

That's the messed up thing, we hanged around almost daily for a summer. We agreed to be excluded for only each other and not date others. I did not lose my virginity to her but she was like the first love of something. She was quite beautiful and great personality. She seemed more like a "nice" girl and not a slutty one.

Well I don't wanna enter a relationship because I don't really feel much for anyone, like I did with her. And yes she's acting like a bitch and I don't now why... I didn't relly sound that rude in my messages...

Tornado
05-25-2014, 12:12 AM

That's the messed up thing, we hanged around almost daily for a summer. We agreed to be excluded for only each other and not date others. I did not lose my virginity to her but she was like the first love of something. She was quite beautiful and great personality. She seemed more like a "nice" girl and not a slutty one.

Well I don't wanna enter a relationship because I don't really feel much for anyone, like I did with her. And yes she's acting like a bitch and I don't now why... I didn't relly sound that rude in my messages...

Snakey
06-04-2014, 07:18 PM
The text message you sent her was a bad idea.

You need to break communication with this girl for a while. Come back later with a good attitude and DO NOT let her know your feelings for her. Just do fun activities and have a good time.

Tornado
06-11-2014, 10:42 AM
The text message you sent her was a bad idea.

You need to break communication with this girl for a while. Come back later with a good attitude and DO NOT let her know your feelings for her. Just do fun activities and have a good time.
As a matter of fact I met her this Saturday. Turns out she's still with her BF and soon they've been 2 years. I just continue to game.
I prep myself that she's not the same girl anymore so I just miss the former person, not the new one.

Snupas
06-23-2014, 06:08 AM
Bud the only way you will forget her is by getting in another serious relationship with a genuine girl.
I was screwing around for long time then got into 2 years relationship , in which a girl broke up with me in December 2013, since then I fucked about 15 girls , few hotter than her but me and her also still chat, still fuck and she still buys me stuff . I know that I don't love her but when we don't talk for a while I do miss her . I think you get used to the feeling or routine that you two had and that is what you are missing not really her. Just remember random relationships and sex will never replace emotional connection with someone. There is no advice from me as I, myself, haven't figured out how to forget my ex , the only difference between us to I still get to bang mine but that has to stop soon as im just pulling her along and actually don't want anything serious while you seem to have genuine feelings

Tornado
06-26-2014, 10:07 AM
Bud the only way you will forget her is by getting in another serious relationship with a genuine girl.
I was screwing around for long time then got into 2 years relationship , in which a girl broke up with me in December 2013, since then I fucked about 15 girls , few hotter than her but me and her also still chat, still fuck and she still buys me stuff . I know that I don't love her but when we don't talk for a while I do miss her . I think you get used to the feeling or routine that you two had and that is what you are missing not really her. Just remember random relationships and sex will never replace emotional connection with someone. There is no advice from me as I, myself, haven't figured out how to forget my ex , the only difference between us to I still get to bang mine but that has to stop soon as im just pulling her along and actually don't want anything serious while you seem to have genuine feelings
Thanks man. Appreciate your comment. Hope things get well for you too!

I noticed that I miss my ex but I see her as a dead person nowadays. I think that her mind has changed so much that the old she has died. She has even taken tattoos that she said was ugly (I didn't see them). So now I miss her for what she was but the new her, no I can't, I won't. I am happy she has slightly destroyed her with things she told me when we met, this way it's easier to move on...