PDA

View Full Version : Girl I used to like says she likes me

lionhart
05-02-2014, 08:13 PM
Hello guys,

So recently last year I liked my best friend but she only saw me as a friend and didn't want to date me. I'll admit I was too clingy and too attached so I couldn't see it at the time. We stopped talking and would only text every now and then or talk when we're at parties. Lets call her girl Y.

Recently I've been dating this girl lets call her girl x and girl y got really drunk at a party last week and told my best friend that she misses me and wishes she said yes when I asked her out. Apparently she was confused because she was sleeping with one of my other friends etc.

Now girl X and I have recently split up and i'm wondering if its worth perusing girl Y and if so how I can do it ? I'm not sure if girl Y actually likes me or just got jealous because I got a new girl, so my fear is if I give her attention then she'll be like nah sorry don't like you anymore.

theory816
05-03-2014, 12:07 AM
What kind of question is this. Of course you pursue her dummy. 1. You just brokez up with your gf. 2. Y girl said shes interested now. Who cares if girl y found you more attractive because you were with another girl. Only way to find out is to pursue. Now if your looking for a quick hook up then dont tell her you broke up with your gf whilst pursuing her

lionhart
05-03-2014, 07:36 PM
We've decided to go to a festival in 3 weeks time i'm just not sure what to do in the mean time.

QueenBee
05-04-2014, 08:56 AM
Three weeks sounds too long to keep her interested and also too much investment in her at this point. You're taking away the thrill of the chase by making it clear you're going to be there for her for the next three weeks. That is the kind of thing that could make her take you for granted. Make plans for this weekend and see how things go.

lionhart
05-04-2014, 05:39 PM
Three weeks sounds too long to keep her interested and also too much investment in her at this point. You're taking away the thrill of the chase by making it clear you're going to be there for her for the next three weeks. That is the kind of thing that could make her take you for granted. Make plans for this weekend and see how things go.

If i've just broken up with girl X wouldn't it seem a bit too keen especially since Girl Y doesn't know I like her ?
The problem I had with girl Y last year was that I was too available so I don't want to seem clingy and ruin this.

QueenBee
05-05-2014, 04:03 PM
I see what you're saying.

lionhart
05-18-2014, 03:51 PM
I see what you're saying.

So where do I start ?

Because we used to be friends last year do I jump straight to attraction or start from the beginning since we barely talk these days ?

QueenBee
06-01-2014, 05:08 AM
Starting from the beginning sounds ominously like putting yourself in the friend zone. You've already been there. Use the "barely talk these days" to your advantage and let her see you as that attractive guy now.