PDA

View Full Version : Montreal game-around-the-world

Al3x
04-17-2014, 01:50 AM
Guys,

Im a PUA from Vienna, Austria and I started pick-up a few months ago. Since Im travelling very often I created my own program called "game-around-the-world".

During every travel Ill try to get in touch with the local community in the city/country which Im visiting. During this summer I will visit Montreal twice and would like to seize this opportunity to get the know the local community.

It would be great if we could get in touch exchange experiences, techniques, stories and even go sarging during my stay in Montreal.

cheers,

Al3x

dealz
05-15-2014, 08:39 PM
hey u want to meet up? im from montreal. i travel a lot too. planning to travel to vegas and go to europe this summeer

Al3x
05-17-2014, 11:54 PM
hey dealz,

cool thing I will be the first time this year from the 10th of june until the 17th of june in montreal.

if youre comming to europe, make a stop in vienna, its a cool city and we can arrange something here for you.

do you have an e-mail address or phone numer?

Al3x

Laughing4life
06-09-2014, 03:18 PM
Hey guys,

I live in Montreal. My experience is low, but it would be awesome to meet some like-minded individuals and get into some trouble. Hahaha.

Lionking69
06-09-2014, 03:25 PM
You are welcome to Montral and wish you a memorable visit to our city. As you mention I also would like to get in touch exchange experiences, techniques, stories and even go sarging during your stay in Montreal.

Cheers,
Lionking69