PDA

View Full Version : HB10 - Next Plan of Action?

Materazzi_23
04-12-2014, 09:23 PM
Hey Guys,

I was out few days ago with an old friend from work. He was with his Girlfriend and she happend to bring along her close friend who is unquestionably a 9.5 or 10.

During Dinner
Between all of us, she made alot of indications of interest as she would play with her hair, get nervous when she talked to me etc. We were holding hands as we entered the club afterwards lol

Club
We went to the Club and we got a bottle service(those of you in Miami know this is not cheap) , turned out 10 minutes later she had ran into an Old friend of hers (no threat)

She introduced him to me as "her best friend from years ago" so as the night progressed and since we had very limited contact and interaction it was even more difficult.

She ended up sort of hanging out at the other table with these old friends and I was rather disappointed because I could see the interest and attraction she has for me, I consider myself above average looking, and experienced in these situations and I know I can close her once I familiarize myself with her a little more.

So here is the question:

I don't really see her as Girlfriend quality, I really want to hook up with her. Given we have mutual friends and that she is attracted to me:

Should I

A.) Text her saying something along the lines of "we didnt get a chance to get familiar with one another let's reschedule"

B.) Move On

C.) Other?

Dilla
04-23-2014, 07:47 AM
Sorry dude it's game over already...you had your chance and if she is really that good looking she's found some other guy or maybe three since then....don't text her anyway. If you happen to see her out again try it on again but play it cool, if something happens go for it but the main thing is to push her until you find out the truth. That's the key of approaches etc. Push it to the limit.