PDA

View Full Version : Question :

porky
12-15-2005, 10:59 AM
Hey guys...just want to ask something...
if you throw a nice neg at a HB and she punches you 5 times on your arm and then chases you around a garden saying "get back here!!" ...is that an IOI? or do they just wana kill you?

thizzicaL
12-15-2005, 11:12 AM
was she smiling?
unless she had a butcher knife in the other hand, i'd think she was flirting. tomboy style. i know a lot of girls like that. its an excuse for kino.
if her eyes were rolling back in her head, though, maybe it was a good idea to run for your life.

porky
12-15-2005, 11:14 AM
she definitly wasent smiling...she looked like she wanted to kill me , narrowed her eyes..strait face...etc..

polarize
12-15-2005, 11:17 AM
Was this girl less than a HB7? That type of shit happens with the lower numbers sometimes b/c they're not getting enough attention so when someone plays with them they make a big scene out of it.

thizzicaL
12-15-2005, 11:31 AM
if she really wanted to kill you she wouldve made a big scene and been all loud talking about whatever you did to offend her. when people are really mad they talk a lot of shit. sounds like she was PLAY-MAD.
it was flirting.
i think.

porky
12-15-2005, 12:06 PM
she was a HB9.5...with a big mouth...I called her a Brat...and er...ye..I was freeked out:)
she did have her boyfriend their...I blew him out by Ammoging him (I sprayed party spray at him all the time all he said was "haha plz stop that!" even she was lafing)

ranma187
12-15-2005, 12:08 PM
i would say it's an ioi. ever see those movies where some bad boy and some princess are stranded somewhere and they just argue and fight and fight and then seconds later they are making out and stuff.

Ender
12-15-2005, 12:42 PM
well porky, you seem to fearless, i'll give you that. it could be an ioi, or should could want to kill you, i however, don't like those odds.
sounds to me like maybe it was delivered as more of an insult than a neg maybe? i don't know, i wasn't there, but make sure you're not insulting her, just negging.

porky
12-15-2005, 12:44 PM
lol...i seem to be scared of girls hitting me! dont mind if they hit on me though:)

Fresno Smooth
12-15-2005, 12:48 PM
id say thats a IOI
i would have taken this opertunity and wrestled with her
since her BF was there and you amoged him then it would be safe to say that you could order him to "get yoru woman off my ass" and he would do it cause youialready dominated him socially right?
then you can move to yoru target
talk abotu how much of a head case the pawn was
LOL

porky
12-15-2005, 12:51 PM
lol I said almost those exact words to him...I said "Josh!!! please get your chik away from me!"
he just lafed again:)

Lothario
12-16-2005, 09:50 AM
I like Fresno's answer.
Plus if she was really mad, she probably would've expected her boyfriend to do something about it. Or you would've seen her acting mad towards her bf later for not standing up for her.