PDA

View Full Version : Girl that's hard to read

dave2222
01-21-2014, 04:44 PM
I have went on two dates with this girl who I met through a mutual friend. She always has been terrible responding to texts in what I assume is her playing some stupid game with me. For example ill text asking her out for the next day and shell wait to text back until the day of the date saying "Id love to go." Both dates went really well and we had a great conversation and we get along well. After the second date I kissed her by her car and she reacted as if she wasn't expecting it. Later that same week we went out in a group with a bunch of our friends to a bar at night. We ended up dancing and I tried kissing her once and she turned her head. I waited and did it again this time she kissed back and we made out for a few seconds. She pulled away from me After and walked away from me saying she had to go and left the bar. According to a mutual friend she was so drunk she doesn't remember anything which I don't know if I believe. I texted her the other day and she responded today with a rather long text. I then told her to hang out in a few days which I assume shell respond that day like she always does. Any advice on how to proceed or what to say to her? Or is it not even worth my time? Thanks.

don juan matus
01-22-2014, 01:23 PM
hi dave

i need to be more of a challenge. let her iniitiate contact. only reply to every second text. dont be so available and dont act like you like her so much. keep her guessing

djm

dave2222
01-27-2014, 09:08 PM
Thanks a lot for the reply. I took your advice and did not text or talk to her for a week. When I saw her out over the weekend she was very happy to see me so it definitely worked. We came back to my place and ended up just falling asleep probably because we were both way too drunk. I think she is definitely interested in me but she just doesn't initiate contact for some reason its sort of strange. Should I continue to not talk to her until I see her most likely out again next weekend? Thanks

don juan matus
02-04-2014, 10:56 PM
hi dave

i know an hb10 since highschoolm and everytime we see eachother she opnly hits on me, asks me out, wants to hang etc. as soon as i text her she freezes me out. never tried to call cuz i do have a gf.

maybe call her and dont text. give her a time constraint. make sure she knows you appreciate her and would like to see her. but dont ask her out. see what happens. be unpredictable

have fun and enjoy yourself no matter what :-)

djm