PDA

View Full Version : So confused...

Tom36
12-22-2013, 07:41 AM
i was texting this girl for all intents and purposes seemed to be interested in me. All of a sudden she starts to make things sexual like how she wants me to come over when no ones home etc. Suddenly, she says " before you get your hopes up im still a virgin and its staying that way" wtf lol? But even now shes still texting me so idk whats going on here

antoni
12-22-2013, 09:13 PM
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

TheTaker
12-23-2013, 02:58 AM
Ignore it, and just keep going!

ratisse
12-25-2013, 01:21 AM
i was texting this girl for all intents and purposes seemed to be interested in me. All of a sudden she starts to make things sexual like how she wants me to come over when no ones home etc. Suddenly, she says " before you get your hopes up im still a virgin and its staying that way" wtf lol? But even now shes still texting me so idk whats going on here

She may want to take your virginity. Some women are into that especially if you come across as a challenge. It's like a kid with a toy. If you don't allow the child to play with it, the child then desire to have it more. This desire will continue to grow over time as that prize is dangled in front of it.

Tom36
12-25-2013, 03:54 PM
She may want to take your virginity. Some women are into that especially if you come across as a challenge. It's like a kid with a toy. If you don't allow the child to play with it, the child then desire to have it more. This desire will continue to grow over time as that prize is dangled in front of it.

No shes the virgin not me, shes the one who made things sexual only to tell me after shes a virgin and shes keeping it that way

Love Monkey
12-26-2013, 05:40 AM
Ignore it, and just keep going!

This

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

don juan matus
01-03-2014, 09:24 PM
well

i agree with ignoring and moving forward

but i also agree with playing the game too. i would say shit like

- i dont just give it up to anyone, i need to be impressed first
- " ," i need to have an attraction
-" ," i need a connection
-" ," i am not that easy

chicks really belive most guys are pigs that will fuck anything. truth is it aint the truth. there are lots of guys that do lol but hey, are we those guys?

play that shit off with any of 1000 lines. dont miss a beat when she says stupid shit like that. i will bet she isnt one. and i bet she is just used to getting a kick outa toying with guys all the time. fuck that. be the alpha male she wants, and tease the shit outa her

med-man