PDA

View Full Version : Have to repeat a year of Uni, what to do with my time...

philthee
12-14-2013, 10:59 PM
Hey guys, first time poster. I got my uni grades yesterday and my worst fears were realised: I failed one subject, which means I have to repeat an entire year of uni just for that subject. Worse still, my course is very long (5 years) and I took a gap year last year, so I feel I've already wasted a bit of time. I'm 20, turning 21 next year.

I'm trying to view things in a positive light here. I'll have a lot of free time on my hands seeing as for most of the year i'll only need to go to uni one day a week. So I decided I definitely won't waste this 'year off' lazing around the rest of the time, I will dedicate it to the one thing that has always plagued my mind: my inability to get a girlfriend, or get laid. This is one of the only years of my youth where I can do that.

I found that at uni I don't do as well with girls as I could have because I am so stressed with the workload that I don't invest much time in trying to get with anyone, now I figure I basically have a year off, if I can't at least get a girlfriend or get laid with no other distractions then I am a true failure.

My question is: If you had a year off solely to increase your experience with girls (random hook-ups, get a girlfriend, lose your virginity, one-night stands, etc.) what would YOU do? where would YOU begin? My plan is to scout out any hot first year girls (there likely won't be any in my course), then hopefully find a good job as a bartender/waiter etc. and increase the amount of good looking girls I come into contact with.