PDA

View Full Version : Build social circle in college

theratandthecat
12-10-2013, 09:38 AM
Hey fellas,
I have a few questions here because I've noticed that I'm good on first impressions ((most of the girls that I've dated are those who just met me/ don't know me enough. I've never dated (saved for middle school) someone who knows me in a longer period because my goofy nature will come out)), yet my social circle game sucks. At this point, I just want to know how to build a social circle:
1) I joined a service fraternity and the people hang out quite often (we have a calendar of events that anyone in the club can come). I feel that I can get along with some people well, but I donít know how to take the next step: ie: getting them to hang out outside of the club events and start do things outside of the club together, you know, like the idea of having ďclose friends,Ē to whom I can share feelings with. It seems easy but after a few events, I can ask someone to have lunch or dinner. However, how do I take the next step to be closer to them? How do you do it?
2) However, within the club too, some people think I was weird because Iím very random and have a IDGAF attitude. Do you think I should stick around or should just find another social circle to break in?
3) How do I build my social circle without looking/ seeming too desperate? I want smart, driven, good-looking and sociable people to be in it. When I see a guy like that, how do I make him become my friend? Can you use specific examples to illustrate how you build yours/ meet your close friends?

Thank you!

theratandthecat
12-12-2013, 09:24 AM
any idea, guys?