PDA

View Full Version : Phone game: Boyfriend picks up LOL!

latebloomer2
07-21-2006, 05:15 PM
So i made out with this chick at a club (HB 8) 2 weeks ago. She calls me and txts me and stuff and i kept interest levels high.
then something fun happens ... i call her tonight ... and her boyfriend picks up LOL!!!
how does that happen? ... did she let him borrow the phone or something?
Latebloomer2: Hey whats up
AMOG: Hi
Latebloomer2: Is HB 8 there?
AMOG: no, can i take a message
Latebloomer2: nah just tell her to call me back
AMOG: well this is *name* her boyfriend
Latebloomer2: Alright
AMOG: you better not call again
Latebloomer2: *laughing* right bro peace
this chick wants me ... what should my next move be. Or i should ask what would a PUA do? Should i call tommorow or wait a day?

Regiment
07-21-2006, 05:20 PM
Well, this for sure isn't the best way to go for it... but it will be fun!
If you can, record the conversation in an mp3.
Anyways, call up again...
Hopefully similar conversation with BF.
PUA: Sooo... you're her BF?
AMOG: Yeah. Don't call again.
PUA: Ok dude... easy... I respect. But, how long have you been a couple?
AMOG: blah
PUA: HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
AMOG: What?
PUA: ....
AMOG: What???
PUA: But dude... if you've been a couple for XXXmonths... then...
AMOG: ...
PUA: .... Holy shit man. I'm sorry.
Something like that... might be fun. :)
Try not to get your self killed!

latebloomer2
07-21-2006, 05:29 PM
Oh BTW i have been txting this chick too
The most incriminating text would have to be the first txt i sent her ... i dont think she deleted it LOL!
"next time i call dont say who huh whaaaaaaaa, you gotta answer OMG ITS *name* THE HOTTIE from *club name*"
I cant remember the last time i cracked up this hard!
*edit*
@Regiment - great idea i might just do that LOL!
anyways i'm going to have fun with this situation, i think the target wants a ONS. Anyone have any other suggestions?
when i call tommorow or the day after and the chick picks up what's the best thing to say?
I'm thinking something like ...
PUA: Hey whats up ...
HB8: Blah Blah
PUA: I chatted with your BF a few days ago ... seems like a great guy ... LOL
HB8: *embarrased* bla bla
Thread switch to some attraction material fluff more attraction and day 2 close?
Chances are slim of that now ... i hope the BF picks up :D
My voicemail had my name in it i hope the bastard didnt jot it down
GAME ON!

legonz
07-21-2006, 07:19 PM
I don't usually help with cheating, since it's fucking sleazy, but I'll offer this advice-
If you let her know that you know she has a boyfriend, then you just set yourself a new obstacle.

latebloomer2
07-22-2006, 03:45 AM
the guy sounded nervous and lame... I am 99% sure he'll ask her about me ... she'll know we talked
do i still pretend he doesnt exist?
I'm thinking put up a false disqualifier and LJBF her on the phone. Then set up a day 2 where i escalate and close.
Ideas? Suggestions?

Roso
07-22-2006, 06:33 AM
If it she brings it up early in the next convo just say: "Oh, was that really your bf!, cause women grab my phone all the time and say they are my gf. I figured it was just someone you know messing around, either way what's the difference." Play it smooth and make nothing of the topic, move right into a story or something and she won't know what to make of it.
If she brings it up later in the convo and asks why you haven't said anything to her about it just say "look, I know I don't own you. If you have a bf that's cool with me, I didn't think you were a virgin to dating when I met you" - blast right into another topic.
Don't let the AFC BF become a topic of conversation. This will lead you directly into LJBF!
If she never brings it up, neither do you!

Sebastian Sould
07-22-2006, 07:31 AM
The best way to handle this is like in the Ludacris skit on hi snew album
[Ludacris] You might as well put that down; we on our way to Cali to get some real dough!
[Girl] Hello?
[Ludacris] What's up, girl?
[Girl] What's up, baby? I miss you.
[Ludacris] I know.
[Girl] When you coming out here?
[Man] Who the FUCK is dat?
[Girl] Aw, damn...
[Man]I don't play that shit!
[Girl] Ow!
[Man] Get off this goddamn phone! Nigga, who the fuck is this? I'm an OG, nigga
[Ludacris] What's up, nigga? This is Luda.
[Man] Luda-Who, nigga?
[Ludacris] Luda.
[Man] Luda.. Luda... Ludacris?
[Ludacris] Y-Y-Yeah, nigga.
[Man] Aw, snap! A'ight, man, how you know my girl? Man, I got all yo' albums! Back For The First
Time. Man, you know what I'm sayin'! I even got Incock Negro, man! Aw, man, my bad, baby, get up off the
floor. You didn't tell me it was Luda. Ain't that a bitch. My girl fuckin' Luda...
[Girl] H-H-Hello?
[Ludacris] Yeah. I'ma call you back.

oberion
07-22-2006, 02:02 PM
dude sebastian, where do you get all this bullcrap conversation? Making up conversation for the hell of it doesn't help anymore.
latebloomer2, you handled the situation all wrong dude. You thought you got the upperhand? you were a tool.

latebloomer2
07-23-2006, 12:26 AM
@Roso- good advice
@Sebastian Sould- lol
@oberion- tool? i dont mind being a hammer as long as i get to nail her :)

neonlandmine
07-23-2006, 03:15 PM
Call her again later.
Game as if nothing happened.
The jealous b/f is a logistical obstacle that SHE will have to deal with as long as you don't let on that you didn't know.
Yes, she knows that you know. But as long as you don't say anything about it, it remains HER problem. Her b/f's jealous and needy behavior is actually what is motivating her to cheat. Let her deal with the logistics beforehand and the backwards rationalizing afterwards.
Chick logic. Ain't it a bitch? ;)

Iceman
07-23-2006, 08:23 PM
Only discuss the conversation with the boyfriend if she brings it up.
if she doesn't bring it up, you shouldn't either.

latebloomer2
07-27-2006, 10:00 PM
I called the day after i talked to the BF
she didnt pick up and hasnt called me back ... its been 5 days ... flake aah well wonder whose next :)

Regiment
07-27-2006, 11:40 PM
well wonder whose next :)
That's the spirit!!!