PDA

View Full Version : how can i game a 10?

thizzicaL
12-15-2005, 10:14 AM
my friend is having a birthday dinner at his house and he's inviting some girls we've all hung out with before- except for one blonde 9.5 or a 10 HB who is never there when im around and vice versa, i always miss meeting her. anyways everyone else knows her but she doesnt have a particular attachment to anybody yet. her friends are a needy 4-5 and a slutty 7 who i already know i can attract because every time she's around she gravitates towards me and last time we were kickin it at the park it was cold out so i told her to step inside my office (holding my jacket open allowing her to snuggle close and zipping it up behind her to make a human burrito) and then played a great game of 'Let's Play With Thizzical's Raging Boner But Not Openly Acknowledge It!' it was a fun hour or so and i was satisfied cuz i knew i could have her, i didnt push it any further. ANWAYS yea all my homeboys know this HB 9-10 except me and i might finally meet her this sunday. Any suggestions as to openers, routines etc. (cocky-funny preferrably but nothing goofy or outrageous cuz my asshole buddies will shoot holes in my game) maybe some where i can manipulate the 7 to my advantage? from what i've heard she's not stuckup but nevertheless a 10...

SunnyD
12-15-2005, 10:25 AM
If this girl is trully the hb10 of the group then she will def. know she's hotter than any of her friends. Cocky opener always works well with women that know they are hot. The goal here is going to be your neg's, you need to bring her down to the point of her two friends that are hb4 and hb5, and give her the perception she is no better than them and you really aren't impressed. Once she steps on the peda stool you can start patterning, fluffing her, and actually get into a meaningful convo. Don't be flat out mean, just throw some neg's that bring her down a few notches, gl.

thizzicaL
12-15-2005, 10:28 AM
im totally ignorant of any cocky-funny material, do you have any you can toss my way?

porky
12-15-2005, 10:53 AM
er..ye...just be really funny...and throw in insults...eg
me: Hey guys wots up!
everyone (including target) :hey!
me: oh no..not you again (say this to the target)
then you stare away and act like you DONT want to see (the target)
anather thing I do is I say to the target :
me: "you know your really..*I then pretend im choking* ugly *pretend im choking again* nice
and smile as if youv just couldent help yourself:)
works for me atleast:)

thizzicaL
12-15-2005, 10:57 AM
lol thats fucked UP!! thats the cruelest neg ive heard yet. lol i dont wanna scar the girl for life...

polarize
12-15-2005, 11:13 AM
There is often confusion between cocky/funny and simple insults (which you usually don't want to use). That happens a lot when we first start using DD stuff. Basically all cocky, no funny, is usually taken as an insult. EVEN if you get a laugh, it doesn't mean you're using the right combo of cocky/funny. People will laugh at your jokes out of habit, or b/c you're dominant. However, if they're not genuinely funny, it's not going to escalate. That said you want to neg the HB10 at least three times upfront. Small negs like, "I like your look, have you ever thought of putting your hair up?" or mystery's classic "nice nails, are they real." don't sound insulting but bring the HB down a few notches. That's the key.

thizzicaL
12-15-2005, 11:22 AM
How should i open without making it obvious that im tryin to game her? cuz my friends will DEFINITELY pick up on that and call me out on it, IN FRONT OF her. how can i use the slutty 7 to my advantage?

obie
12-15-2005, 04:13 PM
Dude needs some new friends if you ask me.

Crux
12-15-2005, 04:18 PM
You need to neg her at least 3 times within the first 5-10 minutes.

DevilFish
12-15-2005, 04:23 PM
My suggestion: nock her down a peg or 2 via c&f or neg. w/e floats ur boat, qualify her a bit and really let her see that she's no different from that slut u call a 7. Your best bet is when u get there, if she's in the group, tell the group a story and draw everyones attention to you. And too close it, id prolly get her really excited, then leave on a high note. if she's truley a 9.5 / 10, she's not gunna be use to men just walking away from her w/o at least trying to get her number... but you will, and she will ither hunt you down and give the number 2 you, or she's gunna remember you for next time and ur gunna have pretty good rapport with her and u'l prolly pick up the # then.
btw, this hole group stuff aint gunna work, not for very long neway. Good social proof but eventually u will have to isolate. ---->(isolation)<----- my friend
cheers

Rodzilla
12-15-2005, 04:41 PM
Thiz, you're friends will introduce you to her right? Don't do the usual...let her speak first, then whip out the piece of gum, or tic tac and say,
You: "Gum(tic tac)? If she doesn't take it, say no really...And make the you've got bad breath face.(there's neg #1). When she goes to take it, pull it away and say,
You:"didn't you Mom ever tell you not to take candy from strangers?" (neg ).
Her: blah blah blah...
You: offer it to her again with, "no seriously" then pull it away when she goes for it.
You: Oh Man you're so gullible!
Her: blah, blah, blah.
You: "no really, here you go"...offer it again. when she reaches for it...You know, pull it way one last time.
You: "Holy crap...my 8 year old niece wouldn't even fall for that...where you from ___ (insert some lame place).
Her: blah blah, blah
You..."O.K. no..seriously, I'm doing you a favor, you need this...Open your mouth..." make her open her mouth, toss the stick of gum or tic tac in and say, "geez, I thought you were going take a finger off there...
You have negged the shit out of her, you clearly imposed your frame on her and everyone there cause they are all watching and laughing at her...Now walk away...go to the bathroom, get a beverage...whatever...
Come back later with the spells opener...or take her hand and do a palm reading.
You the man Thiz...

mr_brightside
12-15-2005, 04:42 PM
I'm gonna tell you to read the Venusian arts handbook if you haven't already done so, it'll help you big time.
Anyways, according to Mystery (and I've found this true myself) it's actually EASIER to game more attractive girls, so the 9.5/10 should be easier than most girls you would game. Like most guys have said before, throw in negs in the beginning. No more than 3 negs (Even Jessica Alba wouldn't need more!) within 5-10 mins of interacting. Any more than that and she'll just think you're too much of a challenge and she'll move on to someone else.
Open the group with the Burning man story (It's in the book. If you don't have the book, or can't afford it yet, email me and I'll send you the story). When you tell it, don't face the target. Tell it to the guys and the 4s, 5s and 7.
Your delivery should be slow and deliberate. The 10 will try to get your attention at some point and you can say "Is she always like this?"
Then after the story, quickly move on to another routine (If you don't have any, look for some on www.fastseduction.com). Half way through the story, you can look over to the 10, stop then say "Do you need a tissue? You've got a big booger up your nose" then give her a tissue.
You've already negged her twice.
Continue the story and try and slip in a third neg. Maybe she'll be leaning in and will touch your arm (IOI) and you can say "Hands of the merchandise" or you could wait for her to start talking (If she's a 10 she'll want to control the group) You can interrupt her saying "Eww, you just spat on me" and wipe your face!
Hope this helps, good luck!
Your friend, mr_brightside

thizzicaL
12-15-2005, 07:13 PM
good lookin' out everybody. One problem i forgot to mention: there IS a sense of urgency- the HB9-10 MOVES AWAY TO IOWA in a few weeks. chances are i wont see her again after this day...

DevilFish
12-15-2005, 07:15 PM
Use that as modivation, to givver new tech.'s or just game her in general. try an get the bang b4 she leaves, an if u fvkc it up, w/e, shes in IOWA neway

thizzicaL
12-15-2005, 07:16 PM
i thought i read some tyler durden material somewhere on urgent game techniques that he uses on bartenders since theyre so busy and dismissive, so he hits em hard fast and memorable. anybody know 'rushed' routines?

SunnyD
12-15-2005, 08:01 PM
Well, Thizz if you play it right and take the advice you will see her again in those next few weeks. Like someone said earlier use those few weeks as your goal for tapping that little hottie.

TrueStory
12-15-2005, 09:30 PM
Right,... thizzicaL, when you are talking to her randomly drop negs...
"hey,..you got something in your teeth.." ...say it as you would say it to your best friend..to help him out..
"awwww that's such a cute shirt/sweater/etc. did you get it new?" ...sly smile would be nice here. (DD)
of course, it's funny how your nose wiggles when you laugh, does the trick too ...
make fun of her little social inept things..to HER friends (H5's and lower)
Like:
"dude, that's just so totally not cool...." (smile) "hey,...where is your beer? what...u don't have a drink? come on, now it's a PARTY!!! get with the programm"..
sometimes yawn when she talks...pretend like you just wokeup..tell her "ohh ...yeaaaah..what were you saying?" as if you were about to fall asleep...
..go with the fllow... you'll do fine. I think

Unique
12-16-2005, 02:27 AM
Hey,
Everyones helped you with the HB, but all could be screwed by one AMOG, so here goes.
All of the above, the C&F, negs etc that is exactly what to do, ... be cruel but with a smile, you can call anyone a cunt with a smile on your face!
However if your friends are bastards, then you nedd to be alpha in the situation, be the funniest and most relaxed guy there, someone is dying "Whoa, thats awesome! Lets play Twister." Be the most dominant person there, that way she'll hang on you.
You need to initiate everything that goes on that night, get respect from everyone, talk to all groups, introduce her to people, show complete control, you start the drinking games, you start truth or dare, you pick the music, you start dancing first...
I wouldn't hang with the slutty 7, thats will make you look bad in the 10's eyes, she'll probably think the 7's a bitch anyway... Be plain friendly to the others...
Don't let your buddies AMOG you, if they start screwing with your game, ie...
Prick Amog- "Hey, he's so hitting on you...haha."
HB10- (goes shy)
You- "Buddy, your so awesome at everything,(Turn to HB10), you know this guy is like my best friend, we've been through so much, i had to help him with continence, oops, i mean confidence problems when he was at camp once, you remember, awww you were sooo shy and now your so good at everything, in fact i think you should marry this HB10, i'll book a date for you on the condition that when you start my fan website up, you are the co founder and chairman i'll upgrade you for your loyalty to me... Sometimes i'm lucky to have you in my life..."
If he's not blown out of the conversation with a weird ass comment like that then he deserves her, don't make it look like your trying to fight for the HB, or that you want to embarass your friend, just be natural when dropping him.
Unique

thizzicaL
12-16-2005, 10:24 AM
Don't let your buddies AMOG you, if they start screwing with your game, ie...
Prick Amog- "Hey, he's so hitting on you...haha."
HB10- (goes shy)
Unique
thats EXACTLY what i was talking about right there.

mr_brightside
12-18-2005, 04:54 PM
Man, that pretend that she's boring you to death thing is awesome and that amog destroyer is killer... They're more ammunition for my arsenal!
mr_brightside