PDA

View Full Version : Hard to get or not interested?

SoulMan13
11-09-2013, 01:39 AM
There's this girl I've been pursuing for a couple of weeks or so. Whenever we're both on a break and have no lectures and she's not with her friends she will text me and tell me to meet her. We both also walk home together occasionally as we live close to each other. We've not made out or anything yet as she doesn't like PDA (she wouldn't even hug her ex in public) and we haven't been in private together yet.

We have a really good time when we're together. She will come up to me and start a conversation and she'll be laughing (hysterically), smiles at me a lot and makes eye contact when she sees me around, slight kino etc and it seems like she's really into me.

However, when it comes to texting, she will always initiate the conversation with an inside joke etc but when I reply she will just ignore my text. It's not just a one off thing as she does it EVERY time. It doesn't bother me as I'm not waiting on a reply from her as I'm talking to other girls at the same time, I'd just like to know what the deal is with her as she's the girl I'm most in to.

Thanks.

Synecdoche
11-10-2013, 05:48 AM
As much as I would love to help you and have a solution, I'm eagerly waiting for a decent response on this topic as well. I have never had this kind of girl before untill this summer. I would initiate the text conversation, she would respond with a long text full of smileys, the typical "haha" and ask some questions to me at the end as well. When I would respond, she would just not return a single text. Really weird and a bit frustrating if you ask me.

I tried some things myself, responding and asking her questions as well, low investment texts, not responding myself,... Nothing really changed anything. The best advice I have got on this subject is that 'some girls will just forget to respond' or 'just aren't into texting that much'. Still it was really weird and frustrating.

Reading from your post I would say you chances of succeeding with her are alot bigger than mine were with my girl. Seems like you are doing a great job in person, try to escalate from there, try to set up for some plans with her in person and try to escalate. I would ignore the texting part if you see her that much in person.

mobilekiss
11-11-2013, 01:31 AM
If I were you, I'd just ask her out. If she's into you, you'll be able to find out for sure. If she's not... well, you've got nothing to lose. And if you go on like that you will risk staying in the friendzone. Hope it helped.