PDA

View Full Version : Please help!

Z8hp38xu
11-07-2013, 06:46 AM
Please help
I've been seeing a girl for about 3 months and she's just started a new job 4 weeks ago, it's a pretty intense job and drains her physically and emotionally , however the last 2 weeks have just felt a bit different between us , she still wants to see me and do things but just seems a bit off, sex also hasn't been quite the same / as regular.
But then I saw on her phone that a guy from her new job who she is training with as been texting her , he said that doing the training with her makes it that much more enjoyable and she sort of agreed with him back , when confronted about it she said it was innocent and the guy has a wife and kids , I'm a bit unsure what to believe , I will just add I didn't confront her that I had seen the bit about him enjoying the training With her just that I had seen texts from her,
Help please

E90
11-07-2013, 07:17 AM
Brother this reeks of insecurity. You say in the very beginning this new job is taking a toll on her physically and emotionally of course things are gonna feel different! You need to be supportive you're supposed to be her rock! Show some appreciation cook dinner for her...help out a little bit extra around the house. Keep communication strong ask how she's feeling how thing are going. Help yourself by helping her. That will get her in the mood. By being needy and jealous and snooping around her phone all you're doing is adding stress killing her sex drive and making her vulnerable you're pushing her away while you knw there's an other man to comfort her. She prob was just being polite by agreeing with him....take a deep breath and think before you act brother.

Z8hp38xu
11-07-2013, 07:21 AM
Thanks man that means a lot and is very helpful