PDA

View Full Version : Asking out high school girls? High school games.

Drake117
11-04-2013, 11:01 AM
Most of the guides introduced pick up at night club and bar game, and I am quite familiair
with those. But at high school, approaches can't be as direct as they are in club.(at least that's what I think) So, what's the average or standard procedure to ask out high school girls? How much do they differ from actual club games?
Also, bonus question, is being smart (not exactly nerdy, just talking about thoughts about life etc.) a good way of showing social value?

Zerocontrol
11-12-2013, 08:05 AM
High school girls are just more immature because they have a general lack in sexual/relationship experience.

But most around 16-18 are pretty horny and down to experiment.

It's all in your game. I bet you'd be super successful if you used mystery's concepts of levels (attraction) (comfort) (seduction) and then work on your attraction game with everyone else rather than your target, but give glances like (I like you) in her direction.

GL dude

Simson
02-05-2014, 06:49 PM
[...]But at high school, approaches can't be as direct as they are in club.(at least that's what I think)
What you think doesn't matter. Move yourself, try things out.

So, what's the average or standard procedure to ask out high school girls? How much do they differ from actual club games?
You will develop your own standard procedure. Diffference: alcohol-level, sunlight, time-constraints.

Also, bonus question, is being smart (not exactly nerdy, just talking about thoughts about life etc.) a good way of showing social value?
A good way of showing high value is not thinking about how you can show more value (this implies that you are not showing enough value already...).

I don't agree with Zerocontrol. It's all about time, people need to go to classes... You want to do more in this short amount of time than getting her opinion on something. Make sure that she knows, what you want from her, before she has to leave. It is rare but possible to get a number (leading to a date) within 15 seconds (+the time she needs to put it in your phone) - definetly not when you ask for a opinion or some other things (if that is the mystery-concept).

Drake117
02-05-2014, 07:50 PM
What you think doesn't matter. Move yourself, try things out.

You will develop your own standard procedure. Diffference: alcohol-level, sunlight, time-constraints.

A good way of showing high value is not thinking about how you can show more value (this implies that you are not showing enough value already...).

I don't agree with Zerocontrol. It's all about time, people need to go to classes... You want to do more in this short amount of time than getting her opinion on something. Make sure that she knows, what you want from her, before she has to leave. It is rare but possible to get a number (leading to a date) within 15 seconds (+the time she needs to put it in your phone) - definetly not when you ask for a opinion or some other things (if that is the mystery-concept).

That last part helped quite a bit. What kind of way would you used to approach in that kind of situation? And also, in high schools these days, a lot of the girls that are not sluts either already have boyfriend, or have some really close guy friends sometimes are really hard to tell if they are dating or not while walking in the campus, what would you do in those circumstances?

Simson
02-05-2014, 08:11 PM
[...]What kind of way would you used to approach in that kind of situation?
I stop her, let her know what I want from her, figure out logistics, (some talking, if time for this), date or number.

And also, [...] girls [...] have boyfriend, or have some really close guy friends sometimes are really hard to tell if they are dating or not while walking in the campus, what would you do in those circumstances?
If you care about her dating someone, you can ask her.
If you don't care: don't care. All beauties have someone they (could) fuck, sometimes it is just for her ego, sometimes they are not exclusive, sometimes she just wants someone to give her flowers (which is great, you have outsourced the expensive part from the beginning)..