PDA

View Full Version : Dancing in clubs

faz1992
10-25-2013, 12:13 AM
Hey guys just recently started going to clubs - I talk better than I dance so i just stuck to bars but im trying to better myself in this area now and im sure itll also be alot of fun

Now im a university student and most of the music they play here is along the lines of flo rida - good feeling etc..

How do you dance to this type of music? Ive made extensive research but all i can find is hip hop style dancing which is way too slow for this.

Id really appreciate some videos because I cant find any - and i refuse to say i wont go to these events because i cant dance!

Also how do you dance with a girl with this type of music? I did watch some people but either they were throwing some wacky moves or were wasted/drunk so i cant learn anything there..

Anyway please post anything you guys have - Quick fixes are preffered - Id like to hit up some more parties.

Blake21
11-12-2013, 02:40 PM
- Just do what your feeling. Ask a girl to go out with you and ask her opinion how you look
- Most of this type of music is 4/4, ''dum dum dum dum'' kicks, so jumping around, clapping etc is all fine.
- I like to approach a girl from the side, so she can see me, then get playful. Eg -> Bounce hips with her, hoping she reacts and does the same. Go from here.

M.

dave0007
11-20-2013, 10:50 AM
I usually dance reall really slow to any kind of music, even if it's really fast song. This way I can put my arms around the girl and get close to her / physical. All this jumping around doesn't really help me at getting her..

Good luck!

Synecdoche
11-22-2013, 01:19 PM
I'm not the worst dancer ever, but as yourself It's just not my thing, I like talking alot more as well. I won't say you should stay away from the dancefloor, but I just dont dance. Where I live there is a central place with alot of small clubs, if you don't dance, there is nothing weird about it, just talk to girls, you shouldn't really care if they are dancing or not, they will stop if you start talking to them. However I found out that girls who are on a sort of stage dancing like crazy are usually just some girls who want attention or are drunk, so no point in talking to them.

pskl
11-22-2013, 02:01 PM
Just talk to girls at the bar, and if you're drunk enough or really don't care at all, go on the dancefloor and just enjoy the moment, girl will notice that you are
having fun and they will be attracted in a sort of way because most of the other guys on the dancefloor just think about getting laid lol.

Operation Radication
12-01-2013, 02:09 PM
I agree with pskl, if you're with your mates and just enjoying yourselves girls will want to get involved in the fun! If you're going round the dancefloor looking for the HB's to dance with you're just the the creep who wants to rub himself on girls!

don juan matus
12-01-2013, 03:48 PM
best opener ever

- hey hb10 : what do you think of my dancing, honestly dont laugh, wow you got moves show me how, wow you got some moves wnna dance off lol, hey let me show you how its done

its not really your dancing its your appraoch

learn to dance on youtube if you want, if you dont know how to tease or have fun it won;t matterm you will just look lie a show off, maybe get attecntion, but who cares, you arent a chick so whats it matter?

med-man