PDA

View Full Version : Girl Out-Gamed me?!

InsertPseudonymHere
10-12-2013, 04:56 PM
So there's this girl who I think might have out-gamed me and made me fall for her. I know this is kind of long, but help me out cause I can't figure out what to do.

When I first started gaming her, I was just attracted to her and just wanted to hook up/bang her. I'd say I gamed pretty well, but since it was going so well I didn't even bother to follow the Emotional Progression Model, I just winged it (at least I learned never to do that again. I never qualified). At first, we would text a lot, flirt a lot and everything was fine. Finally, at the peak of our relationship, one night a bunch of us went to someone's house and watched to watch a movie and we cuddled while watching it (don't give me shit, it's comfortable haha) and I know she wanted to cause I was sitting alone on a sofa, went to go to the bathroom and when I came back she was on it, so I took that as a "let's cuddle." No, I didn't hook up with her that night cause we were gna go out after that and when everyone got up and left us alone, she immediately sat up, so I took that as a "let's not hook up." Next night, we hooked up. The logistics weren't right to go any further than just making out, so I said w/e, I'll take it further next time.

Now, I find out that this is one of those girls that wants what she can't have. She's already hooked up with me (which was good enough for her) and now she knows that I'm interested in her, so she has now lost interest. She does not flirt back anymore and we do not even text anymore. However, she's in my social group. She's part of the group of ppl I hang out with. Before anyone says anything, I didn't really care cause I was never looking for a relationship anyway and she's super chill when it comes to that and hooking up with guys, so I don't really think it matters that she's in my social group. Just know that we hang out a lot together with a group.

Stuff to know: This girl does not give a fuck. She's super confident (obviously), but she does have insecurities and has mentioned some of them to me (Idk if that's a good thing or bad thing). She mentions guys around me. She doesn't talk to me about them and we don't have conversations about that, but she does mention guys in our conversations.
I qualified her the other day. We were in my car and I learned never to qualify a girl in a car cause less contact will happen, etc. but I asked for 3 things about her not a lot of people know about her and she said:
1. I hate relationships (that's fine, I do too)
2. I'm going to pursue being a Victoria's Secret model
3. I HATE clingy guys.
I didn't have much attraction from her to do it, but I decided to do it cause I think the 3 things she says can mean something. I just have no idea what they meant.

One of my friends told me I'm friend-zoned, but I don't really think so cause I still flirt with her, I smack her ass all the time she's fine with it, it's just she's not as responsive anymore.

So my question is wtf am I supposed to be doing to get her re-interested. I asked her friends (yeah, i got that desperate, but they're trust-worthy and I know they haven't said anything to her) and they said to ignore her cause maybe that will hook her, but I feel like maybe I should just push-pull more? Idk, that's why I'm asking. And "ignoring her" didn't really help much either. Unless I'm doing it wrong. Also, someone please tell me what the 3 qualifications meant. Next week we're all going to halloween horror nights, where the guys (3) will have our own room with our own beds, so I'd like to be able to do something this week to be able to build to having sex then. If I just get her on the bed, I know how to escalate to sex, the problem is just getting her re-interested.
Thanks guys

queenspua
10-15-2013, 08:03 AM
Women have better game then men no matter how good of a player you are bro. Imagine being a hot girl, getting approached constantly every day. You will develop some sharp defenses against herbs hitting on you every day.

Also a lot of women have been sexually traumatized at some point in their life. They usually deal with it by sleeping with tons of guys or rejecting tons of guys and sleeping with a few.

Don't even bother with sh*t like this just move on theres plenty of women out there.