PDA

View Full Version : Gym Game

dgrimm12
09-17-2013, 07:44 PM
Hey all,

Does anyone have any successful gym openers or routines that they use to pick up girls while there getting a pump in? Thanks and happy sagging

Dylan

cman
09-17-2013, 10:55 PM
"Protein shakes are on me"
"We're you checking me out?"
"Are you a personal trainer?"
"What's your bench press?"

This should screen for girls that have a sense of humour!

mysterious7
09-22-2013, 04:32 AM
Most girls at the GYM have their guards pretty high up.. Specially the hot ones, from my experience they are all snobby and stuff.. Maybe it's coz no girl wants to really get approached at the GYM while she's all sweaty, smelling bad, have bad hair... etc.

P.s. I am not trying to put you down or anything, you should totally go for it and let us know how it went! I'd love to approach a few hotties at my GYM myself.. lol

hoe fax
09-28-2013, 12:10 PM
ask what body part they are working out, then recommend an exercise thats higher in difficulty that she probably doesnt do. say that its worked great for you. if they are interested they will ask for you to show them how to do it or try it out themselves.

take the convo further from there... then next time in the gym you just say whats up and take it further from there

CrWood
09-28-2013, 04:33 PM
"what's your bench press" haha I like that.

I would say it like a guy-dude-bro too. like....... nod my head upwards while saying "What's your bench, bra?" and then if she says "did you just call me bro?" I'd be like "Bras are for women, bra. Do you even lift?"