PDA

View Full Version : Newb Mission in temporarilly closed environments

Supermensch
07-19-2006, 12:09 PM
I head out to a "pre-college enrichment program" (fancy word for camp) on Monday. I went to the same one and got a fair amount of hook ups, not respectable ones, but hookups nonetheless. SHould I try the newb mission under Mystery's guidelines there, and should I also write a field report?

Libertine101
07-19-2006, 12:36 PM
Do what you want, dude. But if i where you i'd definetly sarge, just to get some practice.

Vincent Chase
07-26-2006, 08:42 AM
I head out to a "pre-college enrichment program" (fancy word for camp) on Monday. I went to the same one and got a fair amount of hook ups, not respectable ones, but hookups nonetheless. SHould I try the newb mission under Mystery's guidelines there, and should I also write a field report?
Definitely run the newb and always try to game wherever you can if it doesn't interfere with what you're already doing.
As for a FR, i'm not a big fan of 'em, I like to keep my life private. If it's a funny one, or self deprecating i'll write on up but if it's just to inform the rest of the world about how my night went or how I fucked a chick, I really think it's a bit pointless.
AT the end of the day it is your decision though, so... do what you want.

Iceman
07-26-2006, 06:18 PM
Definitely game. Its a great opportunity. Just remember that college is important, so don't detract from concentrating on work to do this.

As for a FR, i'm not a big fan of 'em, I like to keep my life private. If it's a funny one, or self deprecating i'll write on up but if it's just to inform the rest of the world about how my night went or how I fucked a chick, I really think it's a bit pointless.

OMG! I thought I was the only one who felt this way. Hallelujah.

Vincent Chase
07-27-2006, 04:46 PM
Vinceman IceChase is obviously compatible.
I'm not a big fan of telling countless men about the women i've had sex with unless the women isn't the main focus of the story and rather just a player in it.
Speaking of which I've got to write a new *Misadventure of Vincent Chase* that just happened to me after I got back from Chicago.

Definitely game. Its a great opportunity. Just remember that college is important, so don't detract from concentrating on work to do this.
OMG! I thought I was the only one who felt this way. Hallelujah.

dman
08-28-2006, 09:38 PM
As for a FR, i'm not a big fan of 'em, I like to keep my life private. If it's a funny one, or self deprecating i'll write on up but if it's just to inform the rest of the world about how my night went or how I fucked a chick, I really think it's a bit pointless.Others may believe the writing down of what happened helps put it clear in your mind what happened (which things went right, and which went wrong). And for others to point out what you can't see yourself. Also preserves for history so you can look back on your past in the future.
Personally I tend to not write many FR's, mainly because I'm too fucked to be bothered.

Vincent Chase
08-29-2006, 08:31 PM
Others may believe the writing down of what happened helps put it clear in your mind what happened (which things went right, and which went wrong). And for others to point out what you can't see yourself. Also preserves for history so you can look back on your past in the future.
Personally I tend to not write many FR's, mainly because I'm too fucked to be bothered.
I write everything... EVERYTHING, down in one of my notebooks. I've got tons of FRs, LRs, ORs and more inside them. I'll share them with my buddies and friends and get their opinions. I know some good PUAs. You know guys like: Cedar, Dynamic, Amadeus, TC.
The internet can be acessed by anyone of the 6 Billion+ people on Earth. I'd rather not have them all knowing my private life.