PDA

View Full Version : Montreal wing

munchinHBs
07-31-2013, 01:42 PM
Hey guys,

Just moved to Montreal a few weeks ago, and I'm looking to get out and do some day game as well as just meet new people because I don't know many people here! I'm 26, know a good amount about game but sometimes struggle on the execution part of it. I've had limited success in the past, but my biggest problem is I don't stick with it. Looking to go out and get some numbers and lays! Hit me up!

MHB

edit: I'm by McGill University, so if you are in that area that would be perfect as I have no car.

Wintersoar
08-15-2013, 11:20 AM
Perfect! I'm going through Montreal next week, and I've got some days off. In particular Friday and Saturday (perhaps a little bit Sunday. Sunday works great in some cities.) -- I will be straight off some L.S. training, and would gladly spend some time on the streets or at classy bars before I start my Mastermind training. -- Take contact.

lmalade
08-25-2013, 08:46 AM
hey check your pm

Roccko
10-12-2013, 08:25 PM
Hey there, I'm 29, I'm kind of new but with a good attitude. I've been reading a lot of stuff but I still fall short in practice. I'm close to the Plateau so we're not that far. Let me know if you're into hitting up some bars in the area.

Hey guys,

Just moved to Montreal a few weeks ago, and I'm looking to get out and do some day game as well as just meet new people because I don't know many people here! I'm 26, know a good amount about game but sometimes struggle on the execution part of it. I've had limited success in the past, but my biggest problem is I don't stick with it. Looking to go out and get some numbers and lays! Hit me up!

MHB

edit: I'm by McGill University, so if you are in that area that would be perfect as I have no car.