PDA

View Full Version : Looking for wing (preferably less experienced) in Dubai

brownarrow
06-14-2013, 10:26 PM
Hey,

I'm Dubai born and raised. I've done a bunch of research and am ready to start living the game. I'd like to do it with a wing so that we can push and motivate each other, preferably someone on my own level, although I really don't mind meeting other more experienced wings.

So if there is anyone living here:

1. With basic PUA knowledge and not a whole lot of experience
2. Into running day game (I'm not much of a night time guy)
3. Someone around my age would be ideal (I'm 23), but it's not mandatory

Then do let me know and we can organize a meet up.

cheers.

fidato
06-15-2013, 03:01 AM
hi..
I am in Dubai and also looking for wingman. You can send me a message or call me and I am more than happy to sarge. My mobile no is 0557670799.

rgds

Hey,

I'm Dubai born and raised. I've done a bunch of research and am ready to start living the game. I'd like to do it with a wing so that we can push and motivate each other, preferably someone on my own level, although I really don't mind meeting other more experienced wings.

cheers.

fidato
06-15-2013, 03:01 AM
Hey,

cheers.

pedro_pua
08-18-2013, 03:15 PM
Hey,

I am a newbie as well. I am 23 years old and have been living in Dubai for the last couple of years.

Send me an email at pedrow(dot)pua(at)gmail(dot)com so that we can organize a meet-up.