PDA

View Full Version : Analysis of my five month (kind of) cold-streak

WowOMG
06-03-2013, 07:21 AM
Hey guys,

This may be a bit of a lengthy post but I'll try to keep it organized. Need to consult the collective wisdom of the community to see if there's anything I'm missing over the past five months.

Background: I don't have a lot of friends that like to go out, so club nights only seem to happen maybe once every two weeks or so. I've gotten somewhere around 25 #-closes since January. I usually number close about 1 out of 2/3 approaches. My approach is usually only a few minutes long, situational openers have been the most effective (though the hardest to create I find), a bit of DHV, a bit of qualify, kino, flirting and bounce. I do a lot of work on texting on these numbers afterwards. Based on the short interaction maybe 1 in 4/5 don't respond but given the high volume of # closes and low volume approaches I don't mind.

Issue: I've turned dates out of 9 of those numbers and haven't f-closed any of them. I say kind of cold streak because I was still hooking up with my HB9.5 ex weekly or more during this whole time until mid-April when I realized I had to take a step back if I was going to take two steps forward. What I would like is to have 2-3 solid long term options. Maybe I even want a LTR but f-closing is at least the start.

I just want to post a brief analysis of each of the dates and if any of you guys see any patterns or something I am missing please advise. I feel like I'm not even going for it and I have the opportunities so it's getting a bit frustrating.

HB7.5: Three dates, kiss close the last two. Basically we went on our dates, she comes back to mine to watch movies and we end up sitting there until she got tired. I didn't escalate and therefore there wasn't even LMR. I really like this girl, even still, shes a co-op at my firm but kind of boring actually.

HB8: Three dates. Was very difficult to kiss close. Had tried about 5 different angles by the time it worked. Then we passionately made out, grinded against the couch, lifted her up into the wall making out (her denim dye rubbed off on the wall haha). She kept saying stuff like "I should go home" and eventually i said "yea, you should" and kept kissing her. This was day 1. The other two basically ended the same with the third her giving me a massage and me kissing/feeling her breasts. I didn't put my hand down on her or grab hers into mine. My attempt at closing revolved around telling her to take her shirt off. This is the only girl thats given me LMR and since then I haven't really tried on any other girl.

HB6: this is the only one i didn't k close as a result of me really not being interested.

HB7: Went for shisha, i was on a business trip, K closed, didn't offer for her to come back to my hotel as she was going to meet up at some party after.

HB9: Same business trip, g#close at club. Smoking hot 19 y/o, christian, musician (has a record deal). She invites me to watch her perform an open mic night. End up getting trashed and bounce to a few locations, eventually in my hotel. She packs a bag before coming over. Making out in the bed I get LMR when I grab her breast. I get over it by saying im not an 18 y/o boy who gets giddy because of boobs. Keep making out, kissing her neck, shes breathing heavy, my hand goes down over her jeans. We talk about going on a proper date the next day. It's 4:30am, i have a 12 hour day the next day and was probably too tired to close anyway. I agree, never see her again.

HB8: 29 y/o blonde, this could be a super lengthy story in itself. Long story, i brought her on my standard date, we're making out, her hands are all over my chest, mine on hers, shes giving me a massage. I tell her to come to my room. SHe gets mad, we argue, start making out again. Says she really wants to do this again. Never see her again.

HB9:26 y/o divorced from like five months ago. Shes not social circle, but not far removed as we are in the same profession. Got her number a year and ahalf ago. Start running text game. Have a nice date, Kiss close, passionate. I didn't escalate any further as she is actually a girl i could see myself hanging out with longer term so trying to be a bit more patient.

HB8-8.5: 20 y/o white washed asian (pericings, leather jacket etc). My standard date, k-close, wasn't that good of a date but i think she is just kind of shy and i was qualifying too hard. She suggests meeting up with her friend to crash that first date and we get drunk. She confirms her other friend can give me a ride back downtown. This was last week. I declined cuz i had a big work day the next day. She drunk texted me at 1:30am both nights this weekend but it didn't work out.

HB8: 21 y/o. Last night, we make pasta together, take down two bottles of wine, heavy kino, making out. I didn't put my hand down or hers to mine. We end up going for shisha after and talking about sex, she doesn't believe in it before relationships and thinks casual sex is gross (her number is around 7 @ 21 so give me a break).

Anyway I'm not really sure if its just a matter of me not escalated properly, if my game is off or what. My standard date is a pub two blocks away then take them back to my place for wine. I have a 31rst floor balcony so i take them out there and start making out. Maybe too much talking? Maybe I am qualfying/DHV'ing too hard? Or should be going only after HB9+'s? I have a lot going for myself and display confidence too much at times. Not sure if I push it too far to overcompensate (i do have insecurities about my social value). The "i am the prize" mentality is definitely glaring though I do compliment the girls. Girls tell me how they are surprised they are so comfortable around me so fast.

If any one has some feedback it would be appreciated. I have friends that tell me I could be the biggest player but I dont want to be. The 29 y/o being a socailly savvy creature said "You are really flirty, but I think you deep down you really want a gf". I am obviously searching for my dream girl but I still want to fck in the meantime. Sometimes I start feeling bad if I think im going to f-close a chick I see no future with.

Cheers

boston_019
06-03-2013, 08:29 AM
My best guess, with the information given:

Girl 1: You didn't escalate.
Girl 2: You tried to escalate but couldn't break her state. You got in the habit of telling her to take her shirt off, she got in the habit of saying no. Don't let women get used to saying "no" to you, otherwise it becomes a default answer.
Girl 3: You didn't follow through.
Girl 4: You didn't follow through.
Girl 5: Christian.
Girl 6: You didn't follow through.
Girl 7: No escalation. Seeing yourself with her long term doesn't mean to not sleep with her.
Girl 8: Kind of a logistical problem.
Girl 9: LMR.

I suggest reading up on LMR, and maybe try not beating off for a week before you go on a date... that way you're hungry. Also, seeing yourself with someone in the long term doesn't mean to not sleep with her. Magic Bullets discusses this- no matter your goal, you must sleep with her.

Duut
06-03-2013, 09:09 AM
I see you have some escalation, some are passionate as you say and with heavy kino.. but then POEFF itīs gone?

shes breathing heavy, my hand goes down over her jeans. We talk about going on a proper date the next day.

How is that possible?

It's 4:30am, i have a 12 hour day the next day and was probably too tired to close anyway

This is just an excuse you make because you didn't close!

When you're making out, get her horny.. and keep doing what you're doing! Some chick says "We shouldn't do this" you answer perfectly "no we shouldn't" but keep doing what you're doing, as long she likes it of course! Don't tell her to take her shirt off, do it yourself.. she says no? Okay, she needs to get hornier, keep making out and 5 minutes later you do it again!

Know when they are in your house, it should always escalate in to a lay! LMR, can happen, try to overcome it.. if it doesn't work too bad. But at least you tried, I don't get the feeling you gave it everything you've got!

WowOMG
06-04-2013, 11:46 AM
boston_19 are you saying I should be going for f-close on every first date? I guess after getting the LMR from girl 2 and girl 6 i thought I should be more patient. But what I find is that these girls are coming back to my place, getting more drunk and are really accepting of my advances. I think I just didn't deal with the LMR right for girl 2 and there was a huge state break for girl 6. I shouldn't let that affect my overall impression.

see you have some escalation, some are passionate as you say and with heavy kino.. but then POEFF itīs gone?

I've read on threads about the guy being the first to pull back in order to create more sexual tension. Am I doing this wrong? It seems like when I go for the k-close the girl just jumps right into it and it starts getting heavy then i pull back.

Duut the rest of the advice is solid.

Duut
06-05-2013, 10:21 AM
are you saying I should be going for f-close on every first date?

I would say yes, if the situation allows it, definitely! Some girls won't do it, that's fine!

I've read on threads about the guy being the first to pull back in order to create more sexual tension. Am I doing this wrong? It seems like when I go for the k-close the girl just jumps right into it and it starts getting heavy then i pull back.

You can make it more sexual by pulling a little bit back and teasing her. But not pull back and do something entirely different, isn't that weird?
Say like you're fucking her, and you are just about to come.. but then she springs up and says "Should we go to XXXX next week?"
You would be like "wtf just happened?" haha, hope you get my point!

boston_019
06-06-2013, 07:53 AM
boston_19 are you saying I should be going for f-close on every first date?

Absolutely. Whatever your goal with a woman... SNL, FWB, LTR, you need to solidify your place outside of the friendzone by sleeping with her. Yes, you can build sexual tension to that end by pulling away first, but if you have a shot, you need to take it.