PDA

View Full Version : respect / not getting tooled

gr1nch
07-14-2006, 10:12 PM
I am good at gaming girls and getting them to respect me etc, but so many of the times I am getting told off / tooled by the guys, I mean, its like no matter what I say, I always get shitted on.
Maybe I just think there picking on me,but it pisses me off. I mean its simple kiddy shit like "you suck at that" [pool], " you dont even count" [something about being a decent basketball player]
I usually just go idiot, shut up or jus go yah w/e, though i wanna scream and go 'alright bitch stfu before i break u' lol......and i pretty much get shit when i dont agree with the alpha guy from the group, while _Every_ other guy nods along and carries his balls for him.
any non-flamming advice?

SeksiWill
07-14-2006, 10:23 PM
Dude don't let them get to you. You may be good with women but being beta around males really DLV's you. If someone was to say you suck or something like that my responses would be some of the following:
I'd stare at them for like 3 seconds and say ...are you done?....wow someone needs to grow up or maybe ....aww i know man your soo cool show me how to do it right. Don't let him/them get to you. Remember your the alpha. When someone trys cracking on me i'll just treat them like they are my little sister and that mind frame always has me making them look stupid. For more alpha male qualities read this.
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15267&highlight=true+alpha

gr1nch
07-14-2006, 10:37 PM
hey thanks for the advice bro, I am reading that list now.
Also I tihnk its because I get 'mad' easily, like i just pissed off from the inside and I overthink everything, ive always told myself to remain cool and handle it like your not even bothered but like what happens is I get pissed and and angry and cant think right......

SeksiWill
07-14-2006, 11:30 PM
Np that list was a HUGE addition to my whole overall frame. It should be a huge help since it seems you have beta male tendencies.

Libertine101
07-15-2006, 04:55 PM
Dude, if their picking on you it's cause they're insecure about themselves. ANd since you'r good with women, then they have no other way of getting to you, but by just picking on you. So, just brush it off and go into a different routine or fire back. They eventually do run out of things to say. Good list, by the way. :)