PDA

View Full Version : Polish Exchange Girl.

TheNewcomer
02-04-2013, 12:08 PM
Fantastic news everyone. I will be hosting a stunning polish girl in my house for the first week of March as part of a student exchange. She'll be coming home to live with me for a week and then a month later i'll be heading out to Poland. Couldn't be more pleased with who the school paired me up with!

Anyways I added her on Facebook today and soon enough we started chatting. Blah blah, conversation was fun, interesting and light hearted etc. Learnt a bit about her, she likes partying and dancing which is all good with me! Everything seemed so perfect, I was getting all revved up mentally for an amazing week with this girl and then I scroll up on her Facebook page: "Klaudia is in a relationship with..." Worst feeling ever. I looked into the situation and found out they've only been together for around a month.

So, rather predictably my question is how can I get with this girl even though she has a boyfriend? I really think i'm in with a shot of losing my virginity here if she's down with it.

Many thanks guys. Remember, your advice might help form one of the best memories of my life!

TheNewcomer
02-04-2013, 02:59 PM
Anyone?

cman
02-04-2013, 03:16 PM
Pretend you didn't see her Facebook status and continue as if she's single. If she brings it up then dismiss it and carry on, if you focus on your game and having fun with her I believe this will be your best bet!

TheNewcomer
02-04-2013, 03:19 PM
Pretend you didn't see her Facebook status and continue as if she's single. If she brings it up then dismiss it and carry on, if you focus on your game and having fun with her I believe this will be your best bet!
Thank you for the advice. I still have a couple of weeks before she comes so I'd like to soak up all the advice I can get from you guys! :p

Hitman47
02-04-2013, 03:26 PM
Don't raise your expectations. Have a good time with her and honestly ask yourself do you NEED to fuck her?

TheNewcomer
02-04-2013, 03:29 PM
Don't raise your expectations. Have a good time with her and honestly ask yourself do you NEED to fuck her?
Do I need to fuck her? Hell yeah.

You are right though, I do this often. Thanks

cman
02-04-2013, 03:52 PM
Worst case she can hook you up with all her friends when you visit Poland, somewhere I want to visit soon!

TheNewcomer
02-04-2013, 04:19 PM
Worst case she can hook you up with all her friends when you visit Poland, somewhere I want to visit soon!

I'm really looking forward to it too. Poland is supposed to be more beautiful than people give it credit for, though as an 18-year old i'm really only focused on the girls! Haha

You are right though. Some of her single female friends have already started chatting to me on facebook!

bjornen
02-04-2013, 05:34 PM
Honestly, run a little game on her and see what happens. I would admonish you to not get needy with having to fuck this girl for a lot of reasons. If it happens it happens right? Have a backup plan to LBJF this girl if it things don't work or it will get wierd and make you wish she was living with someone else.

queenspua
02-04-2013, 06:03 PM
Do you guys realize that all women say that they have boyfriends? And do you guys realize that they all cheat on them! hahahahahaha!
Sorry fellas, it's reality.