PDA

View Full Version : A couple of days

virulent
07-14-2006, 11:46 AM
well im not entirely sure where i should put this thread but here will do.
For 3 days i went on a course at a university with other people my age about some degree. When we got there i made friends with a typical alpha'ry guy and chilled with him a while, after losing him i was eating when a group sort of formed around me of all girls to which i seemed to be a leader.
Anyway heading towards the evening of that day a girl tried to join our group HBchinese who was prob a 7, i did c&f on her and negd hera little bit. We got into some lectures and we were pissing about a bit and she was giving me loads of kino and qualifying herself, we had some great conversation but maybe for too long - i wias in the lecture room with her on and off for maybe 2 or 3 hours. I let her wear my watch, bracelet and ring and i took her bracelets, which she seemed to like. and ithought a lockin prop. As we walked back to the halls(residence) she said she was tired and i offered her a piggyback ride and carried her back. When we got to the top she said goodnight and i said it as if for her to wait a moment and id hug her or smthing but that ened up not happening.
Next day i didnt see much of her but when i did see her she smiled at me and laughed and just said "i need to give you your stuff back." and then the next time i saw her was in the evening was with another guy who was quiet and was with some other geeky guys, and she gave my stuff back after i said i wanted to keep her thingsbecause they looked better on me. but she wasnt as flirty this time and not showing as much interest after saying the night before that she was so happy that she had found someone like me to spend time with on this course. Ended up on day 3 i didnt get her number because i didnt ask which i regreted.
On a more positive side i gamed another which i really didnt expect for about 4 hours and ended up going back to her bed at 5am and we just kissed a bit and ended up just sleeping together (no sex) (this was the last day also) i have her number now should i arrange the meet up asap for an Fclose?
ps sorry if this is the wrong forum

virulent
07-14-2006, 11:58 AM
oh and the main bit - what should i have done about the hbchinese

virulent
07-16-2006, 09:20 AM
how do i edit a post

Dumpling
07-16-2006, 05:30 PM
[INDENT]To edit post, theres an edit button underneath each post that you make.
[INDENT]As for the issue with the chinese chick, I just started entering the realm of Mystery Method so please correct me if I said anything wrong. I've read so far that coming in too quickly and presenting yourself to her, I.E piggy back ride, and I assume immediate willingness to exhange jewelery with her might make you seem too easy. You might have had a nice attraction phase but from what I learned so far you might have lessened the attraction as you made yourself too availible to her.
[INDENT]Perhaps waiting slightly so that she might think that you aren't as availible as she thinks, and when calling mention about you beeing busy with other chicks or friends or something etc.
[INDENT]Thats just what I can conclude from what I learned so far, Feel Free To Correct.
[INDENT]Dumpling

Dumpling
07-16-2006, 05:30 PM
To edit post, theres an edit button underneath each post that you make.

As for the issue with the chinese chick, I just started entering the realm of Mystery Method so please correct me if I said anything wrong. I've read so far that coming in too quickly and presenting yourself to her, I.E piggy back ride, and I assume immediate willingness to exhange jewelery with her might make you seem too easy. You might have had a nice attraction phase but from what I learned so far you might have lessened the attraction as you made yourself too availible to her.

Perhaps waiting slightly so that she might think that you aren't as availible as she thinks, and when calling mention about you beeing busy with other chicks or friends or something etc.

Thats just what I can conclude from what I learned so far, Feel Free To Correct.

Dumpling
SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING, IT WAS INTENTIONAL, IT WAS A MISTAKE MADE WHEN I TRIED TO EDIT MY PREVIOUS POST!

virulent
07-19-2006, 12:45 AM
thanks

tuggles
07-19-2006, 01:24 AM
I would have told her her jewelry looks much better on me, that it makes me look more macho, then gotten her to convince me to give her bracelets back to her. (small neg + C+F). Finally agree to give her the bracelet back if she introduces you to her new friends, and continue from there by being the AMOG of the group.

virulent
07-19-2006, 05:11 AM
thing was she didnt have any other friends which wernt mine really - because she sorta was invited into my group - i did say that looked better in her jewelery aswell and got some other girls to say i did.