PDA

View Full Version : Wingman/girl wanted to build social circle and game in Bournemouth

mr_6
01-12-2013, 08:08 AM
Hey

I recently moved to the Bournemouth area my game is medium level but studied and know about pickup for a few years (working on natural game is my interest) I am looking for a like-minded wing or two to create something awesome. I think hanging out in some selected venues/ bars/ pubs is a great way to build a scene which we can return to on a weekly basis. So if your interested pm me your story. Thanks for your interest. :D

Mark

pistolero
02-17-2013, 09:06 AM
Hi Mark, been searching for someone similar to practice my game with and help develop my skill at it! I like where you're coming from and I think getting a good group of people together that can hit up some regular places sounds like an awesome idea! So how do we go forward with this?

nicknameless
09-07-2013, 01:01 PM
Hi guys;

I know it's been a few months since your posts but are you still looking a wingman? I'm based in Bournemouth, 28, looking to get into night-game and yes I am new to this... BUT I'm ambitious and keen to get out there into the field and hopefully meet make some friends along the way.

Let me know if you're interested.