PDA

View Full Version : Takes it in the butt with no lube...

Ace09
12-28-2012, 06:29 PM
This chick I'm dating seems like a nice girl and all of that. She doesn't give off slutty vibes. But...she takes it in the butt with no lube. She can take it hard too. And it's kind of a deal breaker for me. Just cuz of that, just thinking no way she's GF material. I assume she's a hoe, but her vag is tighter than the girl I was with last night....

Think I'm good with relationships unless a girl PROVES she's dedicated and deserves it. Been baited with food, gifts, sex, and attention. In the mean time guess I gotta keep it moving.

pcl81
12-28-2012, 06:40 PM
So because she takes it in the butt hard you think she is not gf material? WTF is going on on these boards? Da fuq?

bjornen
12-28-2012, 06:47 PM
God that is ridiculous lol. Please tell me you are a troll. So you fucked her in the ass, which is usually a huge deal for girls and then judge her for it which is why it's a huge deal... So you want a gf who won't do anal, probably don't want one that swallows your cum or likes facials either cause those aren't the kinds of things good girls do (complete bullshit btw). Is it that she can take you without lube that is bothering you? Girls can tolerate a lot when they are really turned on.

Good luck with that lol

TrueStory
12-28-2012, 06:48 PM
Bro thinking that girls who love anal sex are sluts is like girl's thinking that any guy who slept with more than one girl is a player.

Give up the Maddonna-Whore way of thinking, it will help your game in long term.

wwejonathan
12-28-2012, 06:48 PM
This chick I'm dating seems like a nice girl and all of that. She doesn't give off slutty vibes. But...she takes it in the butt with no lube. She can take it hard too. And it's kind of a deal breaker for me. Just cuz of that, just thinking no way she's GF material. I assume she's a hoe, but her vag is tighter than the girl I was with last night....

Think I'm good with relationships unless a girl PROVES she's dedicated and deserves it. Been baited with food, gifts, sex, and attention. In the mean time guess I gotta keep it moving.

date a lot of girl at once and choose one you want for more of long-term. Not one for one

Ace09
12-28-2012, 07:47 PM
Girls who like to be choked, tied up...85% of the girls I'be been with I've have done anal. I've been there and done that. But right in with no lube? Just throw it right in. I mean she's a goddamn freak. Third date she's trying to lick my **s.
Meet up with her and she tells me her butt hurts, gotta wonder lol.

BetterThan
12-29-2012, 08:01 AM
She's not a slut. Stop pre-judging her for something she does in bed.

Lokey
12-29-2012, 03:26 PM
Is this real life?

No really I don't see a problem. Every girl is a slut by the 1960 standards.

-Lokey

strbrrydaquiri
12-29-2012, 04:45 PM
You men disappoint me. Seriously. Did none of you get that this guy actually used anal sex as a shit test?

Lokey
12-29-2012, 04:47 PM
Anal sex as a shit test. Hahahahah

strbrrydaquiri
12-29-2012, 04:55 PM
I couldn't resist...twenty years of working night shift will warp a person... :)

pcl81
12-29-2012, 09:50 PM
You men disappoint me. Seriously. Did none of you get that this guy actually used anal sex as a shit test?

:D

cassanova87
12-29-2012, 10:39 PM
I agree with the OP. I won't consider her gf material either or at the very least, it would make me look for other signs that she may not be.
The "be openminded" about a girl's sexuality is just guru inner game/wooo woo bs.
A girl able to take anal hard means she's been pounded more than a few times. Now, there's nothing wrong with a girl enjoying sex and seeking multiple partners, but the truth is, most likely she looks to men for validation and sleeps around for that reason.
The girl who drinks your cum happily on the first date, has drank alot of cum before and most likely she would drink anyone's cum quickly.
I've dated/slept with a lot of women and the ones who were great sexually early, were terrible in relationships and were not gf material.
Sure, there are shy virgin girls who will cheat on you and girls who have slept with 100+partners who can be loyal. But you still have to consider someone's actions.

TrueStory
12-30-2012, 12:24 AM
There is a right place and right time for a relationship for both guys and girls. What you might consider "[girl is] terrible in relationships" or "not a girlfriend material" is simply disconnect between a guy trying to force a relationship onto a girl who is not looking for one.

Let that idea sink in for a minute.

A girl might be in her "experimental" phase and not particularly interested in a serious relationship. Even though she can and usually passively enters a relationship, because that's what a guy wants... despite relationship being something she doesn't really wants. A guy fails to understand her real needs and tries to force what he wants onto her. The problem here is the guy who wants to "posses" a girl which wants to be free.

A healthy relationship is a combination of many factors, including
- her truly wanting to be in relationships
- her truly being satisfied by you as a boyfriend
- you being all you can be for her as a man.

If you think "she is not a girlfriend material" it's probably because she is not at the stage in her life where she wants to be a girlfriend...yet your girlfriend. Maybe she wants to experiment and sleep around. Come find her few years down the road, she'll be interested in something more serious.

If you think your girlfriend is "innocent" she's only telling you third of her past.

A girl that has fucked hundred guys in all places and in all holes has seen it all. When she is through her "party" lifestyle she'll make an exceptionally loyal girlfriend, because, she has nothing else left to try. However, the girl that has been reserved all her life will have array of experiences she'll fantasize about. And if you're delusional about her being pure, read "My Secret Garden" by Nancy Fridays for an eye opening experience.

And to be "open minded" means to not judge her by her past and see by who she is in the present moment. Then again, don't try to cage a free bird. You don't own her.

cassanova87
12-30-2012, 12:59 AM
Read My Secret Garden. Yes, even the average housewife is sexual and can have often disturbing fantasies.

TrueStory, your post in no way addressed what I said, and I will assume that I wasn't clear (hate writing).
If I look back at the women in my life (some are still in their 20's some in their early 40's) the ones who gave me head on the first meet or who were super sexual early, loved anal etc I wouldnt consider gf material even today. Some are married, some in relationships but if I were to send them something sexual, they would go sexual right back. That IMO is not gf material. Contrast, with the girls who were more sexually conservative who I know that if I texted them, they would not respond because they respect who they are with and that's what I consider important in gf material. A woman can be sweet and caring, and cmon most women are, but loyalty is an important thing for a relationship.

For example, I dated this one woman recently who was 33, divorced and successful careerwise. On our first date she gave me head and swallowed. Afterwards, we continued talking over the phone but as I knew she wanted something serious I distanced myself. Now, I didn't judge her on her actions, but they were a definite sign. I continued talking to her because she was cool, but as I found out more about her I realized I was correct. She has a past of hooking up with guys and cheating. She loves sex(which is great) but it's obvious that she can never be truly honest and faithful in a relationship.

Sometimes as guys we delude ourselves with thinking that we're the exception. She blew you on the first date because of your game. She's crazy for sex with you so you must be the best lover she has ever had. Most of the time, we miss the fact that most likely she likes blowing guys and she just loves hooking up. Hence, so many threads where "sex with my gf is crazy...wait...she's been cheating on me."

I'm not saying that these are absolutes, but generalizations that commonly occur with women. Same way that they know that the guy who is great in bed is probably screwing half the town because he loves sex. There's a saying that is more known than jealous gf, the term shit test, or neg. You can't turn a ho into a housewife. And most of the time, if she does something "hoish"(ie that the average girl wouldn't so soon or readily) she's a "ho"

pcl81
12-30-2012, 08:47 AM
There is a right place and right time for a relationship for both guys and girls. What you might consider "[girl is] terrible in relationships" or "not a girlfriend material" is simply disconnect between a guy trying to force a relationship onto a girl who is not looking for one.

Let that idea sink in for a minute.

A girl might be in her "experimental" phase and not particularly interested in a serious relationship. Even though she can and usually passively enters a relationship, because that's what a guy wants... despite relationship being something she doesn't really wants. A guy fails to understand her real needs and tries to force what he wants onto her. The problem here is the guy who wants to "posses" a girl which wants to be free.

A healthy relationship is a combination of many factors, including
- her truly wanting to be in relationships
- her truly being satisfied by you as a boyfriend
- you being all you can be for her as a man.

If you think "she is not a girlfriend material" it's probably because she is not at the stage in her life where she wants to be a girlfriend...yet your girlfriend. Maybe she wants to experiment and sleep around. Come find her few years down the road, she'll be interested in something more serious.

If you think your girlfriend is "innocent" she's only telling you third of her past.

A girl that has fucked hundred guys in all places and in all holes has seen it all. When she is through her "party" lifestyle she'll make an exceptionally loyal girlfriend, because, she has nothing else left to try. However, the girl that has been reserved all her life will have array of experiences she'll fantasize about. And if you're delusional about her being pure, read "My Secret Garden" by Nancy Fridays for an eye opening experience.

And to be "open minded" means to not judge her by her past and see by who she is in the present moment. Then again, don't try to cage a free bird. You don't own her.

Once again you don't have to read anything else but this man's post. I learn a lot from your posts TrueStory thanks for sharing.

pcl81
12-30-2012, 08:58 AM
Read My Secret Garden. Yes, even the average housewife is sexual and can have often disturbing fantasies.

TrueStory, your post in no way addressed what I said, and I will assume that I wasn't clear (hate writing).
If I look back at the women in my life (some are still in their 20's some in their early 40's) the ones who gave me head on the first meet or who were super sexual early, loved anal etc I wouldnt consider gf material even today. Some are married, some in relationships but if I were to send them something sexual, they would go sexual right back. That IMO is not gf material. Contrast, with the girls who were more sexually conservative who I know that if I texted them, they would not respond because they respect who they are with and that's what I consider important in gf material. A woman can be sweet and caring, and cmon most women are, but loyalty is an important thing for a relationship.

For example, I dated this one woman recently who was 33, divorced and successful careerwise. On our first date she gave me head and swallowed. Afterwards, we continued talking over the phone but as I knew she wanted something serious I distanced myself. Now, I didn't judge her on her actions, but they were a definite sign. I continued talking to her because she was cool, but as I found out more about her I realized I was correct. She has a past of hooking up with guys and cheating. She loves sex(which is great) but it's obvious that she can never be truly honest and faithful in a relationship.

Sometimes as guys we delude ourselves with thinking that we're the exception. She blew you on the first date because of your game. She's crazy for sex with you so you must be the best lover she has ever had. Most of the time, we miss the fact that most likely she likes blowing guys and she just loves hooking up. Hence, so many threads where "sex with my gf is crazy...wait...she's been cheating on me."

I'm not saying that these are absolutes, but generalizations that commonly occur with women. Same way that they know that the guy who is great in bed is probably screwing half the town because he loves sex. There's a saying that is more known than jealous gf, the term shit test, or neg. You can't turn a ho into a housewife. And most of the time, if she does something "hoish"(ie that the average girl wouldn't so soon or readily) she's a "ho"

You are overgeneralizing and as soon as a girl does something sexual that is not in accordance with what you consider gf worthy you put them in that bucket. Then you look for clues to reaffirm your suspicions even if they are wrong. It is a self fulfilling prophecy.

One of the instructors in my bootcamp years ago fucked a girl in the bathroom that was only in that venue due to a afterparty for her doctor's convention or some crap like that.

She was talking to him about how she just got out of a 3 year relationship about 3 months. He brought up that she must be running up a wall wanting to hook up. She looked at him and she said eww we don't talk about that until at least 3 months into the relationship. He worked his magic and sex/or just bj I can't remember ensued in the bathroom venue. I was there I can attest to this.

I am not saying that there are cases where you are right about some of these women but more often than not its your mind just seeing what it wants to see.

cassanova87
12-30-2012, 12:01 PM
You are overgeneralizing and as soon as a girl does something sexual that is not in accordance with what you consider gf worthy you put them in that bucket. Then you look for clues to reaffirm your suspicions even if they are wrong. It is a self fulfilling prophecy.

On the contrary, just the opposite. I didn't get into game and read books and say "ahh, and I can see why that works" and then look for reasons why it fit into my view. I took everything as bs, tried everything and came back later and said after field testing, "ok, they were correct about that" or "this doesn't really work like that."

One of the instructors in my bootcamp years ago fucked a girl in the bathroom that was only in that venue due to a afterparty for her doctor's convention or some crap like that.

She was talking to him about how she just got out of a 3 year relationship about 3 months. He brought up that she must be running up a wall wanting to hook up. She looked at him and she said eww we don't talk about that until at least 3 months into the relationship. He worked his magic and sex/or just bj I can't remember ensued in the bathroom venue. I was there I can attest to this.

Again, he worked his magic. As I stated, many of the time we delude ourselves into thinking that a girl says she's not a certain way, we get some ass anyway and we attribute it to our magic. He assumed since she was recently single and out, she must be looking to hookup, she SAID she wasn't like that and she hooked up with him.
I love women and don't consider a woman who sleeps around as a whore, or less than another woman. But, I have female friends who love sex and sleeping with multiple partners and even when they get into serious relationships, they still cheat. However, my female friends who aren't really into sex or who have less than 3 partners in their 20's are honest with their bfs and have no loyalty problems.

pcl81
12-30-2012, 12:07 PM
On the contrary, just the opposite. I didn't get into game and read books and say "ahh, and I can see why that works" and then look for reasons why it fit into my view. I took everything as bs, tried everything and came back later and said after field testing, "ok, they were correct about that" or "this doesn't really work like that."

Again, he worked his magic. As I stated, many of the time we delude ourselves into thinking that a girl says she's not a certain way, we get some ass anyway and we attribute it to our magic. He assumed since she was recently single and out, she must be looking to hookup, she SAID she wasn't like that and she hooked up with him.
I love women and don't consider a woman who sleeps around as a whore, or less than another woman. But, I have female friends who love sex and sleeping with multiple partners and even when they get into serious relationships, they still cheat. However, my female friends who aren't really into sex or who have less than 3 partners in their 20's are honest with their bfs and have no loyalty problems.

K you see how you are just proving my point?

Where you at the venue when this happened? No.
Did you see or hear the interaction between the girl who was a doctor and just there due to the convention NOT because she was having a night out with her friends? No

I was. I saw it and heard it. But here you are spouting things as if you were the one who was there and I was not.

You are trying to rationalize my story to somehow fit your view of this whole situation.

Your mind sees what it wants to see. Honestly there is no point of you having put up this thread. Nor is there a point of any of us telling you different. You have made up your mind and now your mind will seek only information that fits your mindset. As seen by what you did with my story.

No one can change that only you. So go ahead dump this girl. Keep thinking you are right about this and that regarding girls. None of us care really.

<leaves thread>

cassanova87
12-30-2012, 12:36 PM
Huh...lol. Obviously you haven't even read that I didn't post this thread. I was respectful in my ideas, did not bash anyone, and your action was to act hurt and leave a thread when ideas conflicted with your own (even when you obviously did not even read the OP's first post before you weighed in).

Did I disrespect you, or your instructor?
You gave a story when my post stated that GENERALLY something is true. I gave my experiences and why, I could see the OPs point. In general, not absolute terms (as stated).

Is this a cult or something where a disagreement in ideas is met with disrespect and hostility?

TrueStory
12-30-2012, 12:51 PM
Yo guys we are here to discuss how to meet girls, not how to impose our values on each other...no matter how limiting or delusional the other persons belief system is.

pcl81
12-30-2012, 01:22 PM
Huh...lol. Obviously you haven't even read that I didn't post this thread. I was respectful in my ideas, did not bash anyone, and your action was to act hurt and leave a thread when ideas conflicted with your own (even when you obviously did not even read the OP's first post before you weighed in).

Did I disrespect you, or your instructor?
You gave a story when my post stated that GENERALLY something is true. I gave my experiences and why, I could see the OPs point. In general, not absolute terms (as stated).

Is this a cult or something where a disagreement in ideas is met with disrespect and hostility?

Sorry I was thinking you were OP. Totally messed that one up. It is not about disagreements you just said my story didn't make sense because of xyz belief.

If you belief something different than me cool. But don't use a story that you were not there to see to validate your point. That makes no sense.

pcl81
12-30-2012, 01:24 PM
Yo guys we are here to discuss how to meet girls, not how to impose our values on each other...no matter how limiting or delusional the other persons belief system is.

I heard its a good start if you are really nice to them and hold their purse while they talk to other guys. Shows you are reliable. Ha.

You are right though. Carry on my bad. Just guys going forward don't tell me something I saw and heard with my own eyes is wrong when you were not even there. Da fuk?

Mr Wrong
12-30-2012, 01:33 PM
I disagree somewhat with cassanova, but I can see what he's saying. Funny how the original poster had a belief system and was told repeatedly that he was stupid for this. But when cassanova came along and agreed with him with reasons, we're told not to impose our values. I guess we must listen to instructors for knowledge and someone's differing opinion cannot be discussed or explored but should be silenced and dismissed. Anyways, Happy New Year all!

pcl81
12-30-2012, 01:49 PM
I disagree somewhat with cassanova, but I can see what he's saying. Funny how the original poster had a belief system and was told repeatedly that he was stupid for this. But when cassanova came along and agreed with him with reasons, we're told not to impose our values. I guess we must listen to instructors for knowledge and someone's differing opinion cannot be discussed or explored but should be silenced and dismissed. Anyways, Happy New Year all!

Again its not that he has a difference of opinion. I don't care. Each one has their own set of beliefs that's cool.

What I didn't like was that he was like "oh see your story proves my point and here is why". What? You were not there I was how can you tell me what I saw and heard?:confused:

cassanova87
12-30-2012, 01:50 PM
Sorry I was thinking you were OP. Totally messed that one up. It is not about disagreements you just said my story didn't make sense because of xyz belief.

If you belief something different than me cool. But don't use a story that you were not there to see to validate your point. That makes no sense.

Huh? You gave a story and I gave a perspective. Same way that I can give a story and you can say wat u think occurred from your point of view. Sme thing happens all the time on forums, one guy gives a story and people weigh in on what they think it means. So someone's evidence can't be used the other way? I never told you what you saw and heard wasn't true, and my point was to go off a girl's actions which in the end tied into the instructor's initial thoughts. Do you believe that when a woman says "I've never done this before" that 99% of the time it's true? If you go out tonight and makeout with 10 women and they say the same, do you believe all of them?
My argument was simply, that for me, the girls who have been "easy" at the beginning of our relationship, looking back at them now years later they usually aren't and can't see them being gf material. Never condoned judging but we should still be aware and take note of signs of a girl's true behavior.

pcl81
12-30-2012, 01:51 PM
Huh? You gave a story and I gave a perspective. Same way that I can give a story and you can say wat u think occurred from your point of view. Sme thing happens all the time on forums, one guy gives a story and people weigh in on what they think it means.
My argument was simply, that for me, the girls who have been "easy" at the beginning of our relationship, looking back at them now years later they usually aren't and can't see them being gf material. Never condoned judging but we should still be aware and take note of signs of a girl's true behavior.
I am dropping it. You believe something different than me that is cool.

Hitman47
12-30-2012, 02:08 PM
Lol can't believe everyone is just believing and feeding this troll.
Good troll I had a laugh

wwejonathan
12-30-2012, 07:57 PM
Lol can't believe everyone is just believing and feeding this troll.
Good troll I had a laugh

I had the BEST time when mr Boldn is still alive. He make me LOL many times. haha. Same is this thread

Ace09
01-02-2013, 05:56 PM
90% of the women I've fked I've done anal. But I've never met a woman that you can take your co**, throw it right in, and pump away. I've always had to use astroglide and hear them say it hurts after. No matter how nice and proper she acts...that shit bothers me. I mean isn't it supposed to be tighter than the pzzy? I don't do anal with her for four weeks it's loose. The girls a goddamn freak. Is it wrong for me to assume she's a hoe?

Ace09
01-02-2013, 06:32 PM
Does a girl being a complete freak mean she's not Gf material or is it me. Third time im with her she goes to stick her tongue in my butt...I was like whoa wait WTF. She asks have I tried it before. Then sometimes I go there and her bed is broken, or she says casually that her butt hurts...and I start to question. haaaaaaa. She's very nice, extremely intelligent, and cooks for me, but I have to wonder. Straight hoe or lady in the street and freak in the bed. Don't mean to get all philosophical on you guys! But its a dichotomy. (Being humorous now but seriously IDK about that)

capa1
02-06-2013, 05:08 PM
you're right bro, she's not gf material.... better give me her number i'll tell her for you

boston_019
02-07-2013, 09:23 PM
you're right bro, she's not gf material.... better give me her number i'll tell her for you

I was thinking the same thing!

Muay
02-08-2013, 01:21 PM
Alright. I've been the poineer of a virgin butt before, started slow, no lube, and it all worked out fine. The next time I put in in her chocolate starfish was not slow. I woke up thinking "did I fuck her in the ass last night?"... then I remember having her sideways, telling her I'm gonna fuck her in the ass, pulling out, spitting on my johnson, and taking her to pound town in the fuck truck. I also remember her eyes getting huge and saying "Don't cum in my mou".

You never have to skip a period again guy. Maybe she's religious and didn't want to give up her vagina early on and is more accustomed to anal. Maybe she tried it once and just liked it. I agree that there are signs of promsicuity that shouldn't be ignored, but your description doesn't sound like she's just roaming the streets with a sign that says I <3 buttsex

Also, you're accusing her of being promiscuous yet you're fucking at least one other chick. Take a look in the mirror dude, maybe you aren't BF material. First world problems amiright?!

BetterThan
02-17-2013, 04:58 PM
Alright. I've been the poineer of a virgin butt before, started slow, no lube, and it all worked out fine. The next time I put in in her chocolate starfish was not slow. I woke up thinking "did I fuck her in the ass last night?"... then I remember having her sideways, telling her I'm gonna fuck her in the ass, pulling out, spitting on my johnson, and taking her to pound town in the fuck truck. I also remember her eyes getting huge and saying "Don't cum in my mou".

You never have to skip a period again guy. Maybe she's religious and didn't want to give up her vagina early on and is more accustomed to anal. Maybe she tried it once and just liked it. I agree that there are signs of promsicuity that shouldn't be ignored, but your description doesn't sound like she's just roaming the streets with a sign that says I <3 buttsex

Also, you're accusing her of being promiscuous yet you're fucking at least one other chick. Take a look in the mirror dude, maybe you aren't BF material. First world problems amiright?!

Damn this made me think.

Lokey
02-17-2013, 05:04 PM
I've fucked a girl in the ass several times and she wasn't a slut. No lube. That's like saying u have an std bc u bring condoms.

Bace
02-17-2013, 05:08 PM
So because she takes it in the butt hard you think she is not gf material? WTF is going on on these boards? Da fuq?

This forum is f**cked i think. Did CIA hired someone to assassinate all the PUAs and replace with Derps?

DeadEyeDick
02-17-2013, 05:20 PM
This one is going to sleep. Apparently with no loss to the Forum. :rolleyes: