PDA

View Full Version : Senior High School-College Sarging in Asia

mew42
07-13-2006, 03:33 AM
Hi!
I wanna know how to calibrate the MM for using in Asian countries. You know, the cultures are quite different. I understand that MM is a universal because it's about psychology and evolution, isn't it?
However, as I'm studying in high school grade 12 in Thailand, I feel I need to change it a little bit to better suit the culture and my age. I also think I'm too young for the MM. Should I take advantage of the fact the I found MM early in life? Do you have any suggestion ?
The other thing is that I feel like MM is for chicks who are quite experienced and play games with men, however lots of chicks I found are not like that.
Thank you in advance.

Soulnafien
07-13-2006, 07:29 PM
I gamed a thai chick earlier in the year, shes an international student so she has all those culture and values which u r afraid will get in the way. However she liked the arrogance, the teasing, the banter lines and the playfulness. Girls who are outgoing will always be the same. The shy ones, you just do the same, but they will probably just be to shy to respond with their own banter so theyll sit and meekly accept it.
Try and find a girl who can return ur teasing, these r the best.